ETH fork goes off completely successful without a single problem

>ETH fork goes off completely successful without a single problem
>New companies using ETH, extremely bullish news coming out almost daily, Devcon 3 coming up (the last Devcons have always made ETH's price explode)
>ETH price continues to sit at roughly the exact same position

You people realize this coin is going to explode soon right? If you aren't in by now, I don't want to see your pink wojaks 2 weeks from now.

It didn't sit in the same spot it dipped hard. I'm heavy into eth and now I'm just a fucking bagholder

>it dipped hard

time to buy

Nice just sold 100k!

Looks like a reversal is happening right now.

Don’t want to jinx it but we could be up to $320 later today

more like float on 310 and then take a poop

It's only going to lose value in reference to the king

I already bought the last dip at 270, waiting for it to go to 400 because i don't daytrade. But its not happening

It's not going to do much until after the btc forking thing but because I said that, it's going to moon now. You can thank me later.

Here’s a number of solid, established coins that are "cheap" currently:
ETH
DASH
ZEC
XMR
LTC

Now which one will be the most reliable to yield nice gains?

I bought a few days before the fork and thought it was going to break 350 after the successful fork. Why the fuck, did it take a shit? I didnt need a moon but come on man.

PRICED IN
R
I
C
E
D

I
N

buy again

How do you expect it to raise in price when all these ico companies are constantly selling.

You do realize they have an escrow account that will flood the eth market at the end the month for the next 54 months, thus driving the price lower and lower. They are going to make bank and offer a service to banks, rather than giving their coin any actual value. They see the value in the system, not the coin.

What is this nonsense?

Not happening right now, sure. But you're mentally retarded if you don't think ETH will be $400 by end of year.

man transaction speed and cost is so fucking low right now.

It's right on their website, they created a escrow account in order to hold the majority of eth in a safe place, until they start selling it off, month by month, driving the price down...meanwhile, you sit there, bags in hand

devcon3 is in mexico though. i hope next year and beyond they stick to valid countries only, looks really bad to have to hold conferences in the third world, like you couldn't afford to rent a place out in a real country.

>DASH
>LTC
>SOLID