Tfw only attracted to women who aren't attracted to me

>tfw only attracted to women who aren't attracted to me

so you're literally attracted to every woman

Hue

I found myself on that predicament months ago, it depressed me. Until I took a different focus, you have to realize that when the supply available doesn't satisfy you, you got two options, it's that simple: settle for less or better yourself in order to open more doors.

About to pass the 2 month mark with my current gf, we're all gonna make it, OP.

Work out why then change it you fucking idiot.

Unless I've got this wrong and you LIKE the fact women don't find you attractive.

that's a good plan, the only problem is that it takes a couple of years to get Veeky Forums and the body wants to get laid now

why is this a thread on Veeky Forums

so it only took you several months to better yourself until you got a gf? did you roid?

lmao op just got pissed on

raped op u dumpster cumfag

an interesting choice of words

fpbp
>tfw i know that fool though

>when your oneitis chose a dyel numale over you

* feel

I know that fool.
I have come to this same conclusion. Battling laziness is hard though, because I'm attractive enough to fuck girls that are below my standards, and it's easy, so it's hard to push myself to do better.

>I'm attractive enough to fuck girls that are below my standards

same here

what do you do while waiting for get Veeky Forums? fuck some 7s or wait years for your 9?

>tfw when attracted to women who are attracted to me, but they don't know that I have autism

>never been rejected until now, solid 9/10
>fucked all the grills i ever wanted
>met this girl redhead, green eyes, nerdy, funny and cute af during business meeting
>i have a gf
>she has a bf
>we fuck like rabbit during a whole night but she freaks out the next morning
>She can not even kiss me without feeling guilty
>i broke up with my gf but igdf
>two months ago
>still thinking about her and this night
>why her ? why this feels ? hold me Veeky Forums

> i "constantly" have new hook ups (varies between 7-10 girls a year, which i feel is decent)
>but all my hook ups are between 4-7s and i's say mostly 6s. I've probably only been with 2 really beautful woman
>All my matches on tinder are 2-6s

Worst fucking feel. It's like i'm stuck in this bubble of not that great looking girls because i'm not hot enough myself. I have decent game and i don't get nervous about girls at all, not even if shes a 10,it's just like the truly hot ones just simply know their out of my league. I don't see this changing before i get older and richer or something...

isn't it painful to constantly break up with the hook ups?

just remember that most girls are deeply insecure and not aware of how hot they actually are, so just fuck them instead of going for girls who give you that vibe..you know "i know i am too hot for everyone in the room" vibe.

R3KT

>tfw only attracted to traps but you don't know who is one

Most of the time, not really. My country is constantly on top 10 list on "most ONS" lists, so i think people are pretty used to it. Most of the time they leave as soon as i wake up or even before i wake up, other times you have to endure awkward chit chat for hours because they thought it was something more then just sex

The only real annoying thing is that a lot of them will start chatting with you on facebook and what not after and it kinda sucks when you try to be nice without leading them on, i don't like hurting people like that, and hell sometimes i'm on the other end of the stick (as in i want to keep in touch, they dont). but at the end of the day you don't owe them anything, "it takes two to tango"

what sucks is that even down to earth nice girls seems to reject me if their too hot..like we can have a lot in commen and all but at the end of the day why chose me when there are tons of 10/10 modelchads eager to fuck them.

Come on, dude. You know a woman who cheats is never going to be long term material. If she cheated on him, she'll cheat on you, no matter how good you are.

I had to turn down one of the hottest women I've ever met because she wanted to fuck while her boyfriend was in the next room at a party. Be like me.

>girls

Yeah they really do have this ability to crush your ego and leave to emotionally rekt for some time, but learn to be happy on your own and eventually you will find >her brah

If not, there is plenty of effiminate and feminine boypucci out there

thanks brah ,,,appreciated

>be told only beta cucks who can't get white women like asian women
>have insane yellow fever anyway
>can only ever get white girls

>girls look away in disgust
>haven't gone out on a real date for 5 years

are you me?

Iktf

>girl hits me up a couple weeks ago wanting me to take her to a rave
>tell her okay I'll look around
>several days later she wants me to take her and just hang out at the beach
>I'm busy so we reschedule
>we go on a date and it goes great
>set up the next one like a week later
>she cancels yesterday and hasn't talked to me since

Honestly Veeky Forums I'm fucking confused. What should I do?

> tfw only women who are attracted to me are not attractive

That depends on if you like her or not.

If yes: pretend like she never existed, duh. She will eventually hit you up again.
If no: pretend like she never existed, and when she does hit you up continue to ignore her.

Shes using female tricks to make you want her more.

You: What the fuck I thought she wanted to go out.
Her: Oh well I can go do this now and its not like we're serious, I like him but this works better.

OR

Her: If I cancel he'll want me more so i wont have to keep asking him to take me out

Just wait

I'll give that a go since that sounds pretty easy to do

>tfw attracted to a gender that isnt attracted to me

Girls think like this? Why can they never be straightforward fucks sake

>tfw all the girls that like me are ones I'm not attracted to.

because they are female. nothing is logical. literally EVERYTHING is like that with them.

are you also me?

She just wants a weakling she can control, brah.

could literally be a million things tho, maybe date didn't go as well as you felt, she found someone else, date went well she just lost interest for whatever reason, she just wanted something casual /quick hook up(like take me to a rave would incline)and felt you were more serious, she's taking "revenge" cus you rescheduled etc.

Impossible to know bro, try and hit her up on face/text/w/e(if you haven't already) and if she does not replay leave it and move on. No need to humiliate yourself.

gl

>new girl at work
>started texting
>we are texting basically every day
>she never started the convo

So normally I assumed she isn't interested and was just polite to not ignore me or whatever.

>invites me to a beer after work
>I've paid of course
>she gets "mad" because I didn't let her pay
>after we leave the bar she grabs the money (she wanted to pay with) and puts her hand in my pocket
>of course I didn't let her give me the money so I kept holding on her hand in my pocket
>walked with both of our hand in my pocket for like 30 sec
>she kept laughing and hitting me

Next day

>we get launch together
>when walking to the restaurant she keeps finding some stupid excuse to punch me in my shoulder every so often

She still doesn't text first and takes sometimes half a day to reply.

Seriously what the hell should I think of this?

Freddy?

>I really like MILFs because the amount of effort and genetics to look good at 37+ is impressive

i think that if you're asking an anonymous anime imageboard for help you have no chance

The one thing you need to know is that 99% of women WILL cheat if the other guy is attractive enough and/or they know they'll get away with it.

some people are just wonderful in person but not on a phone screen.
i'm the same way man I fucking hate texting people or talking on the phone. just try to make plans as soon and often as possible and rely on your in-person self to bring home the goods

There are too some special snowflakes on this pidgeon breeding board y'know. Some of them may actually know something about girls.

>Seriously what the hell should I think of this?
average female senpai. expects the guy to do 100% of everything.

Burst into laughter

You should realize that girls never make the first move, and you need to make a move on her if you want it to go anywhere

>only attract weirdos

i think i might not be extremely pretty, lads

doesn't matter though, i'm autistic as fuck anyway

>meet cute iraqi girl
>she's attracted to me
>1 week goes by and she is losing interest because she is younger and I can't keep up conversations about food and naps very well
>suddenly realize all white girls look and act the same and lose all attraction towards them in terms of faces
>only find middle eastern, latin and asian girls attractive now
>tfw 95%+ white people in my country
>tfw realize that leaves me with not many options
>tfw realize some of them won't be single
>tfw realize some of them might not find me attractive
>tfw finding one who is suitable and then blowing it by not being a normie reduces my changes of finding one by a very large %
>find myself searching on facebook on "people you may know"
>very few of them after 1 hour or searching
>even fewer are attractive
>sent 2 requests before giving up
>go outside for walk to clear mind and see how many I can find to put my mind at ease
>I see none
>I walk for 4 miles on my route to the gym and then 4 miles back
>I see less than 5 girls that fit my criteria

I've went out with girls before. Even had a 2 year relationship. All white. But recently they have all been looking the exact same and it's all boring... They all seem like the same girl except with different voices and heights... It's like meeting the same girl I know already and fucked already except they lost her memory...

What can I do to not blow it next time, or to un-blow it with the previous girl? She actually just messaged me there but only with a meme.

Help brahs.

thats some next level autism.

but to answer your question, move to another country famalam.

I know :(

I can't believe that. Not because it's unbelievable (it's likely true), but because I'm married, and I have to have faith in my wife.

FUAAARK iktf

>tfw want to fugg a grill hung up on her ex, who happens to be a friend

If you are interested in her sexually make that obvious or make a move. She is interested but as soon as she deems you as a friend you are out of the question, so you should think about this quickly. Another thing, don't shit where you eat. She is a co worker. If things tirn sour enjoy spending 8 hours a day with her.

I fucking hate that women constantly tell me I look sexy, but nobody is actually sexually interested in me.
"Every woman wants a guy like you" is a really stupid thing to say if you don't want a guy like me, but for some reason I'm the asshole for pointing that out.

reported
pls delete this

Just ask if they want you or not and if she says no its because you got friendzoned.

Shes not actually attracted to you, you're like one of the girls. You look cute in that shirt.

Get it?

>tfw you are in love with your lesbro

JUST

r u me

I am quite aware of that, but seriously, doing that is totally dumb. I don't tell people their cooking looks great and I'm hungry as hell but I'm still not going to eat it, but everybody would be happy to have that. Not me, though. I mean, that is some yummy looking food. Man, my mouth is watering just thinking about it. In fact, let me take a picture and sometimes when I want some really good food I'll take it out and look at it. So great. Best food I've ever seen. And I'm on a bulk, too! Really need those calories. I mean, seriously, I have no idea how I'm going to hit my macros today. Oh, and you made it for me? That's so sweet. Shame it's going to get thrown out. Man. I hate throwing away food, especially if it's so delicious and nourishing and everything. Let me talk to my buddy John, tell him about this awesome plate of mouthwatering goodness. Aw, he's disappointed he can't have any of it. Well, way of the world and all that. Now throw that food right in the bin, and well done on that, by the way. Pretty sure you're like among the top ten cooks in the world.
Gotta go now, John and I are going for burgers. Na, you wouldn't like them, greasy and soggy and I think the patty is compressed dogshit. Gonna get like three or four of those.
I wish they would taste like the dinner you made.

>have much too high of standards for who i am
>still think i have a chance

im so romantic

>you will never have a cute lesbian fuckbuddy who has no interest in a relationship

This girl wants your dick bad. I suck at texting because I'm actually busy all day and it's sometimes hard to respond. I also will avoid texting a guy I like first for fear that I'll come off clingy and desperate. I think the fact that she invited you out for drinks of her own volition, then wanted to get lunch with you the next day is huge. I'm so serious user, you need to give this bitch the D.

I had a hearty chuckle, user.

wtf is going on here

not all progress relies on fitness, guys. enriching yourself culturally is also key.

kek

>mfw going for rich and tall lawyer girl while i'm a NEET manlet

Bro if you dont look like Lachowski or dont run some sick chad status game. 7/10+ are a myth. You already are getting what 90% of this aspie place cant even touch

user, don't trust Women are notorious tricksters and liars. She's leading you the wrong direction. You are being played by two women now. Just ignore the bitch.

dw you're pretty much in the dilemma every fat girl is caught in.

>tfw your only love is being bukake'd by your uncle

Sonorous guffawing

damn bro, you didn't have to burn him that bad, sheit, op better go to the hospital and have those 4th degree shadow realm burns treated

>No girl will ever feel safe in your arms