If you get buff, will you still get cucked by women?

If you get buff, will you still get cucked by women?

If you knowingly and willingly let them fuck other men, yes. That is the definition of a cuckold.

What if they fuck men behind your back so you get the urge to fuck guys too?

Then you're gay/bisexual.

there's a way to not let them do such a thing?

yes, by not giving them permission to fuck other men.

by my experience, that leads to women eventually cheat on you

I believe that either way, allowing or not, ppl in a relationship do want to fuck someone else just because we as species are polygamous beings

Yes, expressly forbid it, be really paranoid about it and check up on her all the time while you are at it.

Women don't cuck anyone. They just get fucked.

Something like this.

You cuck yourself.
If your bitch is fiending for some nigga's dick it's your fault.

women will cheat on you if you have troubles in your relationship. Not trusting your partner is the easiest and quickest way to push them to do things behind your back. Not infidelity, at least not at first. Once there is a sense of distrust between you and your partner you both feel the need to keep secrets just for the sake of feeling like you still have control over your life and that this other person is not controlling you. Once lying and secrets become normalized in you relationship, infidelity is right around the corner. Being paranoid about infidelity is the quickest way to get cucked.

t. my mother is a marriage counselor

Reminder

Fuck that

I know the dating pool is pretty shallow and that there arent as many girls to date as there should be but NEVER...ever date a girl with kids

That is unless you want to completly fuck up your life, then go right ahead but there are easier ways to make life miserable

>ppl in a relationship do want to fuck someone else just because we as species are polygamous beings
True, biologically it makes sense for us to be more polygamous but we settle down on monogamy
Difference between the sexes is mostly that girls loyalty is being tested daily whereas men arent being offered a chance to cheat on a daily basis

Yea be sure to lick all that cum out of her that the other man left behind. Eat up fuckface

no homo

And the sad part is, some numales actually believe this crap

Isn't that the reason for Rich piana's divorce?

Yes.

>If you knowingly and willingly let them fuck other men, yes. That is the definition of a cuckold.
Bretty sure that's not true

No it's not. Look it up.

If you're lifting for women you're already a cuck.