Tfw parents literally preventing me from making any gains

>tfw parents literally preventing me from making any gains

>Buy shitty fatass food and regularly throw out the tuna, eggs, oats, chicken etc that I buy
>Dad keeps lecturing me about the "dangers" of steroids every single day
>Keep waking me up in the morning by yelling at eachother

WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO. How do I escape the family gain goblin?

Move out retard. It's not as hard as you all seem to think it is.

forget getting fit for now.
work harder at your education than any other human in history has.

so you get the fuck out of there.

now you can get fit. and watch tv past 10pm. and rub your peepee in peace.

Shoo shoo yourself out of their hive

>just move out lmao!

Thanks for the tip bozo

I'm not studying

Kill your family

Teach English in China. Food is cheap there, so is rent and girls. Nice friendly expat community and quality gyms if you are willing to pay. Tbh your family sounds like garbage, you should start a better one

You "let" those sub humans throw away your food? That's it right there, this is your fault.

Next time he lectures you on the dangers of steroids lecture him on the dangers of a failed marriage

Okay, I'll ask more seriously; why can't you move out?

Why not start? How old are you and what's your education/job status? Future plans?

What was to be done?

I don't know how to move out exactly

I work a $15/hr meme job, nothing much else to say beyond that

How many hours do you work? Get another job/ work more faggot. Live free or die a cuck

why didnt you study? How old are you?

>family gathering, people noticing my gains
>everyone bitching about why I shouldn't consider steroids, including the fat aunt I have who's been 300+ pounds ever since I've been alive
>only one guy with any actual experience working out
Fuck my family. Sorry I want to look good. My hairline is already fucked anyways, not much reason to hold back.

>>Keep waking me up in the morning by yelling at eachother
>throw out the tuna, eggs, oats, chicken etc that I buy

get out of there!

what's the point of working out if you're going to be a massive pussy in both your personal and professional lives?

Where do you live? Can't you get an apartment with $15/hr?

I don't know I didn't know what to study then kind of gave up on it

Like 35 hrs a week.

I don't know.

Bump

Are you physically healthy? No deformities or disabilities?

Join Military for a few years until you know what you wanna do.

Otherwise some muscle doesn't mean shit for you. Muscle is so fucking temporary its fucking pointless unless you got the rest of your shit together.

Your aesthetics are about 20% of your quality of life, unless you're super obese or some shit.

Worrying about that right now at the cost of focusing on the ither 80% is retarded.

You need a stable source of income good enough to not depend on your parents, but you're unsure of what to do.

Military. I suggest picking a job/trade that would would pay well in the civilian side too.

Go in, learn some useful shit, get all sorts of hood benefits that put you at the top of hiring list if whatever trade you go into.

Then you can tell your family to get fucked and do your thing.

You're making a little over 26k per year pretax, you have no student debt, and you presumably don't have any other major debt. You literally just look up apartments, contact one that looks good, check it out, sign a lease, and move in. You know how to buy groceries? I'm not asking ironically. If you need your hand held, I will take the time to walk you through this basic stuff to help get you on your way. Just ask us, or a trusted older adult.

I live in canada so I'm not sure it's an option

Of course, but it's just that I don't feel financially secure doing that

I mostly just pay for my food, cellphone bill and other miscellaneous things while living with my parents. If I had moved out id need to live foot to mouth as they say.

I'm unsure if the benefits outweigh the costs. I don't even really know the first thing about living on my own, either.

Oh look, it's this thread again.

What? It's the first time I've made a thread about personal problems.

Bump

Buy a mini fridge and keep your food in there?

wheres that "NOT FIT RELATED FUCK OFF" guy when u need him hmmm

Well better hand to mouth than living where people throw out your good food and lecture you just for lifting.

I suppose, I'm just not sure how to get on with it really...

>for the first time in a long time, don't go to thanksgiving with extended family
>just me and my parents
>expect that we're gonna make a big thanksgiving dinner and i can get some better gains eating my ass off
>turns out we're only making some tiny ass turkey breast, a few potatoes, green beans, stuffing from a box, cranberry from a can
>asked if we can have normal big dinner and cook, mom says "no"

feels fucking shit guys

Your parents should not be throwing away food you bought yourself. Learn to stand up for yourself and make it known that it won't be tolerated. Your dad is a bully, bullies deserve karma.

While I was growing up, my mom cared more about having enough food left for leftovers for dinner than me eating enough. Resulted in me being a twig manlet. Parents frequently ask if I have an eating disorder

Go to college, access to all-you-can-eat cafeteria, gain like 15 pounds and grow an inch or two freshman year

When i eat a bunch now, my parents literally get angry at me for eating "so much" (when it's probably like a normal amount for most people) and ask "how i can eat so much" (but im still emaciated)

i hate this

Grow up you fag and stop coming onto a Mongolian cheese grating image sharing forum for advice if you don't want to take it.

Fucking kids man.

>Get degree and finally go teach in China
>Acquire QT Chinese gf
>Get Chinese gym membership
>Hit dope nasty PR on bench press
>Go to rack the barbell and the rack snaps off because of shitty Chinese manufacturing
>Die

No thanks

>need to live foot to mouth

I hate how stupid you are

Not everyone is as smart as you big guy

Can anyone hand hold me?

Parents were fighting last night and it got pretty bad. Broken glass everywhere and my father attempted suicide. They're splitting up and there's really no place for me with either. 23 year old that hasn't worked for 10 months now. I dropped out but I do have a tier 1 ged from a high school. I also got all this shit in my room I'm not sure what to do with like my gaming pc, desk, various weeb shit, and what not. I'm thinking about selling everything for cheap and gathering up what I need to live on my own for a bit. Probably going to be homeless in my car. Got like 2k in debt as well.

Will military still take me in.

>Parents were fighting last night and it got pretty bad. Broken glass everywhere and my father attempted suicide

what the fuck?

Bump
I teach in Russia, practically same story

Why in the world would anyone want to move to a third world country and get cucked by commie governments? Low test betas detected.

Dad stopped taking his anti depressants and my mom was baiting a fight like usual. He's off cycle to and I ducking told him not to run a cycle while on those fucking pills

join the army

just fucking do it you fucking beta pussy bitch #gotem

almost everything you own in any other country is still made in china

Kys retard

Can you afford the big thanksgiving dinner yourself? Didn't think so. You eat what you're given you little shit.

Hang yourself cuck

do it, faggot

>being a NEET
>being underage
Either way the best solution is a Draino martini

Kys normie

I've lived in China on and off before, lifted the whole time and I've never had a piece of equipment "snap off" you retard

How is your life going now? Genuinely curious

Every time they throw away your food, throw theirs away. Tell them to fuck off.

Then they'll kick me out.

Then you'll have moved out

Ill be homeless

You just need to accept that you're their bitch and cope as best you can. Either that or start acting your age and move out.

What if you could live rent free somewhere if you gave up some blood and bone marrow for private use?

What's actually stopping you from moving out?

Would it harm me?

I would be interested.

I don't knowhow

Id like someone to teach me

Not much. Post a throwaway email.

will I be kidnapped?

No.

Jesus dude, theres this magical thing called the internet for people who don't know shit like you. Just look anything up and find out as much as you can to gtfo. Have any questions? Look it up. Its seriously not that hard.

Find a new place to live, pack all your belongings into boxes, get a friend or family member to help you move the furniture in a truck preferably, arrange your shit in the new house however you like, pay rent every month and also utilities

I'm scared of the idea

How to find apartment so I don't get jewed?

What to look for when I check it out?

How to find roommates who aren't black?

Military is absolutely a route in Canada, they'll pay for your education after as well. Have a family friend who did it, known people in university who did it.

Best to move with people you know, people you can trust not to steal your shit. It's best to find all the apartments with however many rooms you're looking fit. It's best to tour them in person and look for stuff like a dishwasher, dryer, washer and other shit you'd want. Definitely check out the neighborhood.

Feels a lot more challenging to get in compared to the US though, just based on what I've read

I don't know anyone I'm a friendless virgin

You'll be fine. Don't trade your blood though, that's how they get you.

You could live in a 1man apartment but that shit is mad expensive, where do you live?

lol I cannot tell if this kid is fucking mememing or what. dozens of people give him advice, he immediately comes back with excuses.

you remind me of my old roomate/friend. he would constantly bitch about stuff, and when me and the other roomie would give him advice, he'd just start listing reasons why there's nothing to be done. He just wanted people to hear him complain, but had no interest in ever improving anything.

you know what I did? I MOVED OUT. because NOBODY LIKES people like that.

i think OP has to be strining us along. or he's full blown autistic. i don't know which is worse. but being full blown autistic isn't a fucking excuse. I cannot believe you're on a vietnamese fish farmer chat room asking for advice on how to do LITERALLY EVERY STEP involved in starting your own life.

whatever this thread has way more responses than it should so 6/10 OP and fuck you for rustling my jimmies

sage goes in every field

If you're in the US, you can still enlist, because you have a ged they may eventually send you to college and OCS

I live in toronto

Boo fucking hoo if you can't be fucked doing anything why do you expect them to

Hahaha it all makes sense now

>work at a part time job
>mom coocks and buy all my sissy diet shit
>wake me up for the gym

Feels pretty good famalam

Explain

Toronto is notorious for being full of clueless, sheltered citidiots that can barely tie their own shoes.
Obviously there are exceptions to the rule but you certainly aren't an exception

Also people like you that won't take any responsibility for their own life are taking this country down the drain with them.
Grow a set of balls you little faggot

Fuck off faggot

It's not my fault my parents are niggers

greetings from brampton :(((((((

Pajeet... my son?

>wahhhhhh i'm too dumb and lazy to change my life

Just don't fucking eat the shit they try to feed you. Also if they are literally throwing shit that you paid for out, you need to gtfo bro.

Shut up normie

make me NEET

time to move out u pussy

Do you know if they allow people with pectus excavatum to join the military?

*teleports behind you*
Heh, think again, pathetic human.
*unsheaths godsword*
Prepare for eternal slumber.
*slashes*
JUDGEMENT SABERRRRRRRRRR!
May the gods have mercy on your soul...

I've been reading terrible anecdotes about recruiters wanting nothing to do with GED applicants. I think I may have the college credits to bypass that though. I'll try calling a recruiter tomorrow. Thanks for your comment.

Jesus. Stop being a pussy. You're lucky anybody is willing to talk to you and walk through this. I was so lost at your age. I had nobody and I'm still paying for it.

Post a throwaway email. You don't have to go into too much detail about where you live.

Why can't you just post here?

I would say the level of help OP needs requires lots of back and forth and explaining which is definitely possible in this thread but would be easier outside of it.

>live free
>work 2 jobs
>become a slave to live "free"
Kys

that's so fucked up bro, I wish you the best in getting out of there