Do you do any genital Veeky Forumsness or more than basic hygiene/trimming?

Do you do any genital Veeky Forumsness or more than basic hygiene/trimming?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/samanthahoopes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No way 17cm is average dude, gonna need some sources

>tfw 17cm and always thought my dong was decently big

im a bit under 7in and a lot of the prostitutes ive been with have said I have a big dick, even the thicc ones
they might have been talking about girth though

Tfw 5.5 inch dick with 5.2 inch girth.

>ftw when 20cm 15cmgirth
I always thought i was big
>tfw only 5.9inch thick pencil dick

7.5" reporting in.
How do I measure girth?

Use tapemeasure

Cut a strip of paper, wrap around erect dick and measure the overlapping point with a pebcil and use ruler to measure.

Could do that with a piece of string too.

How big is a toilet role because it doesn't fit in one.

Depends on brand. Duh

kegels every once in a while but i try not to overdo it, otherwise i can say goodbye to ever having an orgasm

also, whoever made that image is a virgin, kek.
>8.5 inches
>this kills the woman
>orgasms
>mfw

They write that using your hands and mouth isn't enough for sexual satisfaction but I bet if you told them that lesbians can never achieve sexual satisfaction without a penis substitute they'd cry hate. That said, bigger is generally better, though too big is definitely a problem.

Dude... They're prostitutes. If your dick was 3 inches long and thin as pencil they'd still tell you you have a big dick. They tell that to every single guy who pays for their service you dumb fuck.

>yfw you are a prostitute
>yfw your job is to tell customers what they wanna hear and have sex with them
>yfw you can tell easily who is virgin and who is not
>yfw you always have to act like they are some fucking demigods
>yfw they believe everything
>yfw they come back
>yfw you are a good prostitute

>8.5 kills the woman
>implying vaginas don't stretch and elongate to fit the penis.
Yeah, it will hurt her if you ram it in, but if you have sex like a normal person instead of jackrabbiting it, her vagina will fit to the penis shape, and then you can jackrabbit it probably a week later. Only a Virgin lying to themselves would think a girl couldn't handle that.

>have small penis
>gf wants to fuck all the time
>same routine of making her cum with hands and then pumping until I get mine every time
>tell her I don't enjoy sex
>she gets upset and thinks I don't care about her
>wish she would just go and get dicked by some hog slinging stud and leave me alone
>disgusted by the fact that she wants to engage in the reproductive process with me despite my terribly inadequate body
>leave her

>dedicate myself to the chaste monk path and achieve joyous bliss and serenity in the divine consciousness

I thank God every day for the blessing of a mediocre penis.

>the female vagina can extend to the diaphragm
>t.my 5 inch penis is honestly like 9 inches flaccid

They write that using your hands and mouth isn't enough for sexual satisfaction but I bet if you told them that lesbians can never achieve sexual satisfaction without a penis substitute they'd cry hate. That said, bigger is generally better, though too big is definitely a problem.

How can anyone be that skinny?

>>implying vaginas don't stretch and elongate to fit the penis.
That sounds absolutely retarded, unless you want to stick it in a girl's womb

A vagina can enlarge for bigger girth, but enlargening by length doesn't make sense senpai

This is such bullshit. Average length is 5.5-6" and average girth is 4.5-4.75" according to actual studies.

You actually expected a picture posted in a burmese weightlifting webmboard to be accurate? Bonus points for the fact that it has 0 sources

At least it admits to not counting any

They always tell me after we fuck. Either way I pass the TP roll test so by that standard im good

Any contenders or??

That's usually a good indication that you have a decent girth. But the other user is right, the roll diameter depends on brand.

>5" flaccid
How the fuck? My dong is 7.5~8 erect yet it's like 3.5 flaccid

Or maybe I'm pushing the definition of 'a grower'

>How the fuck?
that's them genetics; medium sized balls though. Wish I had bigger sacs.

I thought the children confined themselves to /b. What's next, rate my cock pick in /fit? Go back to your cancer.

Sauce on that girl?

>Wish I had bigger sacs.
you really dont
>hot day
>tight/comfortable sleeps
>balls squished, massive sweat down there
>get loose boxers
>now cock sticks to leg
jfmsu

Lmao there is so much bullshit in that image.
Created by a cucked white knight no doubt. No doubt.

But why be worried about your dick size, I mean if one girl doesnt like it just get another. God knows theres a bunch of hoes out there. Aint no bitch gonna leave you just for your dick size.

When I went balls deep with my 7 incher I would hit my ex in the cervix all the time, so no user.

Reminder it's an image on Veeky Forums. It's meant to make you feel bad so some dude can jerk off.

Aye.

as thick as my wrist

Daily reminder that woman and man never get what they want.
Where is my QT 10 model girlfriend? no the real life is cruel and your boyfriend will always have a under average dick

I have a small dick but women love me. What am I doing right?

Also this haha.

Reminder that women cannot sight measure for shit. If you see 8.5, read it as 6.5

Tfw you hurt girls cervix with your dick and even though they hate it you can't help but smile inside your soul

>with 70% being around average in size

That's not how statistics work. A 7/10 female is not an average female, she's a good looking female

>3 lelddit tabs
blake pls go

If this is true, then how can lesbians achieve orgasms with their tiny fingers? lol

>6.5 is average exclusing mircropenis
That's like saying "The average height is 6'3" if you remove everyone under 5'6". That's data manipulation.
>inb4 "wow way to expose yourself user"
solid 6", which is a half inch abover average

>8.5 inches ideal penis length
kek
this is really REALLY good bait though ngl

mfw i just want to rabbit fuck the whore out of a girl i met that night whats ur take on this?

>70% are below average

years upon years of being fat with a small dick have given me the greatest sense of humor and quickest wit man i feel you

6-3-6 puts me at around 60-28-99th percentile. Is 6 inch girth really that phat?
Apparently, the 50th percentiles are at about 5.7, 3.4, 4.7

Yeah, you are blessed
Reminder that a 6x6 is superior to 8x5

Same shit here 7Lx6D but ffs I never let women see that shit before Im ready to throw dick. Prob like 2 inches before I get hard, I look eternally cold. Just born with a party balloon for a cock.

THIS.
Can anyone ID the girl in OPs pic?

literally a 2 minute search job...
instagram.com/samanthahoopes/

>literally a 2 minute search job...
fucking NEETs

you got a funny way of writing thanks

>:^)

This is bait.
8.5 inches would be painful for anyone but size queens, far from 'ideal'

I'm only on the upper end of average, yet I have to thoroughly warm up my gf/ avoid certain positions, otherwise I end up bruising her cervix.

The chart is literally an inch off across the board

Average is 5.5

6.5 = golden with girls

Anything beyond that and you risk not being able to go balls deep

>tfw 6.5 inches
>tfw still a virgin so its not like it matters

you guys would be a lot better in bed if you stopped worrying about your dick size

i'm above 6.5, don't know how much, but i always thought i looked small

>6.5+ unable to go balls deep

bait.jpg

my dicks 4 and ive made girls cum and squirt

How to get over the feeling of shame from having a 4.5" girth pencil dong?

I sincerely feel like this holds me back from properly pleasuring my GF via the dick.

I've heard so much BS on the internet and even from girls in real life on how important girth is so all I can think is that my dick is a fucking joke.

It seriously makes me so depressed. I'd gladly trade an inch in length for half an inch in girth.

It's not about them leaving you. Its about them staying with you "despite" the inadequacy. How shitty that feels. When it comes to sex every man wants to rock his girls world. Not be "good enough, and you're so sweet that I can put up with good enough."