Daily reminder

Skip dinner wake up thinner.

Don't propagate anorexia you sick fuck

YOU GOTTA EAT TO GET BIG

>t-thanks, gram

EAT TO GROW EAT TO GROW EAT TO GROW EAT TO GROW EAT TO GROW EAT TO GROW EAT TO GROW EAT TO GROW EAT TO GROW EAT TO GROW EAT TO GROW EAT TO GROW EAT TO GROW EAT TO GROW EAT TO GROW EAT TO GROW EAT TO GROW EAT TO GROW EAT TO GROW EAT TO GROW

>being skinny
>anorexia
It doesn't say rib cage actually

Nothing taste better than skinny feels

GET BIG, FEEL BIG, LOOK BIG

sorry to break it to you but if your bodyfat is higher than this then you are chubby

You gotta eat small to get small, but you still gotta eat

Eat big to get big, famalam

hip bones, collar bones and thigh gaps all disgust me

y do womyn do this 2 themselves, might as well chop ur tits off 2 if ur looking for the 8 yr old boy look

Huh, can you somehow get none visible collar bones?

cope, you only like chubby girls because chubby girls are the only ones you can get

Fuck off
Go fuck fat women elsewhere

especially if you're female, yes

Im a male with a thigh gap at 18 %bf thanks to being bolegged

Shoo shoo spooky Skeletor, even grills need to eat

>GF is sad because she wants to eat good but stay thin
>I'm sad because I cant shovel enough food down my throat to escape this skeletal hell

stop being so weak

it's ok to be gay anons
I know women being so incredibly thin makes them have sharper jaws/manlier faces

I'll be over here enjoying my high test beauties
>pic related
HNNNNGGG

lmao cope harder

bet you think Kim Kardashian's ass is ugly too l.m.f.a.o

Skip dinner and lower your bmr when your body takes that "weight " from something other than fat, like muscle mass! Horray for lowered bmr and an increase in the chance of becoming a flabby, saggy, untoned cryptkeeper! Look sweetie, if you feel guilty about food.do the healthy thing and go workout for an hour or so. At least then you'll be building a strong, healthy, attractive body

Did they try to make her as ugly as possible in that pic on purpose? Like daring us to point out the obvious?

Lol i had collar bones and rib cage sticking out when I was a 170lb size 12-14 fatty. None of those markers are exclusive to being "thin" or "anorexic". Different body types, fat distribution, etc. Is what will account for a lot of these markers- not how fat you are per say

Are those supposed to look like bad characatures of actual humans?

THANKS MR SKELETAL

shut up fattie

You body doesn't just start sagging especially when you have no fat
Tight youthful skin is something you're born with if you aren't a pig. Sorry sugar toots but I don't lead a sedentary lifestyle and I didn't say not to exercise. I just said skip dinner.
Lata

THANK MR SKELETAL

I want pizza and cake, thanks

Skip dinner after workout day and remain DYEL
I agree though if you didn't do shit all day long/only cardio

Fatass

So you wouldnt fuck this woman

Cuz he's secretly gay for bara

silicon is not attractive, especially in the obscene quantity she has

>Fake tits
>shooped waist
>cameltoe
No. Insecurities are not attractive.

>come home put my jacket on the heater
>went to sleep real and woke up realer

Natty?

Why does it look like I can stick a pencil through his pores?

>Posting on Veeky Forums
>Insecurities are not attractive
You just can't make this up

POO

Yep 100% natty

You can look like that too just remember to Eat clen, tren hard, anavar give up, debol-ish the haters, GHet huge, Winstrol not loose all, test your limits, keep hus-insulin

yeah, no.

Did he died?

Fake=fat
kden

Well insecurities aren't attractive but fakeness is probably the main deal breaker here. You're on a board dedicated to physical self improvement not /r9k/ the entirety of Veeky Forums isn't self loathing autistic insecure fucks believe it or not.

fat fuck detected

Enjoy your injuries.