20 YO
212lbs

315x5 bench
500x2 squat
545x3 dead

are you pregnant?

5'11
195lbs

Them grip hips, yum. Good numbers though OP, keep at it.

Nah lmao thats my number 1 fat deposit my love handles, like my legs and shoulders stay shredded but the love handles is the last place to go

Goal weight.

>5'11" 160lbs

first dyel of the thread

gonna have a sick adonis belt when you cut fellow lanklet

thicc

good shit

Except im not a lanklet

i just call anyone whos tall a lanklet
please dont beat me up

yes you're

Bulking until january

lookin good mayne keep on keeping on

Op

Get a tan you pasty fuck, otherwise GJ

Russian+Scottish skin doesn't tan very well, plus midwest USA isn't exactly prime tanning conditions right now

How did your shoulders get broad pleas tell me

What's your diet and program look like?
Looking very strong

excessive lat work and slight flaring when taking pictures

Any other fat fucks who bulked too hard? Worried I'm not gonna be able to cut this all. Never been naturally lean to begin with and this'll be my first time cutting.

one month of noob gains. doing a combination of phrak's and Veeky Forums's greyskull. any critisism is welcome.

5'10" on my way to 5'11/6'
120 lbs (tryin' to bulk up)
19 years old

65x5 ohp
90x5 bench press
115x5 squat
135x5 deadlift

will i make it?

Got dayum that's a wide back

>will i make it?

If you lift, yeah. Not sure why you're posting after a month.

bump

H-hello no bully pls
6'1 194lb

Fuck off, you've barely finished the free membership that comes with a gym. You're like that guy buys a new sports car then tries to go to a car meet with it.

Do you have scoliosis?

"Sports car" is being a little generous with that body, senpai

sorry i should have clarified. before getting a membership i was just running and doing dumbbells for years and now i'm kinda tired of having the same mediocre body. now the only cardio i do is intense, high incline 5 minutes after my workout.

pic related is me before i did any kind of exercise

I don't think so? Maybe my shit posing and difficult phone placement to get a self timer at a shitty angle could make it look off

5'11" 195ish
Forever no v-taper :')
Cut from 230ish last year

Shit sucks about the shoulder-hip ratio. We've all got our problem areas. Still I'd kill for your arms and traps

Doesn't look like your cut is done user
How long lifting?

What's the difference between the images you posted? It looks like you still don't do any exercise.

Thanks man yeah my traps are my pride and joy
Uhh about 6yrs not great for time lifting but pissed around for the first few, pausing the cut for winter then gunna try for 180 in the spring

work on your posture. on the front shot i think it would make a big difference if you flex your lats more.

Jawline honestly makes me frustrated with jealousy

How the fuck can I get this big? Just lift heavy and eat a lot of fucking food?

Not posting body because insecure but damn y'all just make me envy you

I'll give that a go, hard to stop slouching though
Jawline was a blessing but it's evened out by a shit hairline
Actually youre 100% right, that's what I did anyway. Don't dirty bulk like I did though, it's a bitch to cut when it comes time

Well I think maybe isn't natty but they've all clearly been lifting hard for years

Also OP isn't all that big he's just got interesting proportions

I guess. You dudes must've started out skinny and lean. I've been lifting for about a year and a half. All I feel like I've been doing was spinning my wheels.

>dude bulk you're small
>dude lmao cut you skinnyfat fuck

End me.

Forever mirin tho lads

Hope this is a b8 and I hope you're larping.
If this isn't a b8 you look like a Auschwitz survivor bro.
Keep lifting and post in a couple of months.

Of you want size bulk. But very slowly. Max 200 calories above maintenance. Most of your size is from fat and I can tell you won't like the way you'd look if you dropped BF% right now. Look into stomach vacuums and work on your obliques. You'll make it

I'm and I was actually a fat kid which is why I started, got down to about 150 then dirty bulked back up to 230. If I was you I'd lean bulk and focus on your back you look like you're gunna be wide as fuarkkkk

A year and a half isn't all that long. You look about how I'd expect for someone who'd been going medium effort for that long. If you're really worried about it you can get your T checked but it sounds like you just need to stick with a high-effort program and be patient

Shoot, thanks senpai. I can't really track my calories, but I do a mental track of how much calories I get and how many grams of protein I got.

Military lifestyle got me fucked on that part.

I think I'll just do what I can and eat a little over 3000cals per day and keep doing my heavy upper/lower routine. Then when March rolls around I'll hop on a PSMF and get "festival ready" for Paradiso2017

I was worried about my T levels for a while, I just don't have any opportunity to go to a doc and get it checked out. I'll do what I can as far as lifting heavy with 100% intensity.

Thanks everyone. I'll try to stay relatively happy and motivated.

Lol those baby forearms looks like you are missing a few inches off your arm they are so short and those biceps. Sorry about your horrible insertions i guess you could still lift for fitness but i wouldn't bother lifting for girls or aesthetics because you will get neither.

>39502249
ppppffffttttttt AHHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAH

kek
>posting "gains" after a month on Veeky Forums
you're not gonna make it

Yeah I mean I really don't think it's your T but it couldn't hurt just to keep you from getting discouraged. It's not really common knowledge but bodybuilding is a looooong process.

Be careful not to jump the gun on the bulking like . It happens pretty easily if you're frustrated/feeling small

I get that you're trolling and all but I'm just gonna point out that bad bicep insertions are only visible when flexing

Looking great man.

dafuq

> any critisism is welcome

Dude you're not even near the point where we could start to criticize you. There's nothing there to talk about. You have no physique. Come back in a year and you can have all the criticism you want.

Thanks!
Currently cutting so eating around 2300 Cal's a day. I work as a waiter and lift 6 days a week doing a PPL. Initial lifts are something like OHP, Bench, Dead, or squat 3-4 sets if low reps. Then I do a shit ton of accessories.
Thanks man
Yeah I lift heavy eat a bunch, and take low doses of test.

thanks guys now you've crushed my self esteem. now im gonna go home and kys.

i suppose i am to intelligent to lift.

>to intelligent to lift
I got some bad news for you user

>now im gonna go home and kys
>i suppose i am to intelligent to lift.
just join isis, they need people like you

You're joking, right? You actually can't see it's bait? How do you function?

lesson learnt: don't post in cbt threads until you've lifted for an absolute minimum of 6 months or more.

>All spelling errors are trolls
I think you're the troll senpai

>been lifting for 3 months
>think it's a good idea to start posting
>rethink after seeing this thread

B-better wait other 3 months. I don't want to get roasted too soon

No you fucking autist. He's a troll because he posted a picture of a hungry skeleton and then bounced saying he was too intelligent to lift

well you'd only be doing yourself a disfavour posting that early on, 6 months of serious lifting and eating will at least give people here a good, accurate indicator of progress, anything before that will be futile unless of course you had previous lifting experience.

user I believe in you.

5'8 and proud
146 lbs

215 x 2 squat
150 x 1 bench
Don't even deadlift

I've been really slacking on my core strength lifts, I've been gaining muscle and have been happy with the progress I've made so far but probably could look even better if I focused on my strength lifts correct?

I dont have any pics but lifts are
Bodyweight 73kg 150lbs
Height 174cm 5 feet 8 inches
Deadlift 180kg ca 400lbs
Bench 110kg ca 245lbs
Squat 130kg ca 285lbs
Overhead press 80kg ca 175lbs

>putting bodyweight and height under lifts
>..

is that a statement or a question?

All the difference i see is that you're getting darker, and that's probably not what you want

all i see is change of tan, you basically became a nigger good job

R8?

Uh he IS black. Also he made some modest gains. Although I have no idea how his bench could be so low

Man, genova is looking pretty good nowadays. I guess he finnally cut

5'9"
210 lbs

225 x 15 bench
315 x 25 deadlift
225 x 25 squat

My god those calves

Hoping to be under 200lbs by my birthday.
Ive got 2 months and a day.

Lose the shirt, fatty tatties

litarally fat

More of the car, bro

Shit, good job man. Gonna get tit surgery when all's said and done?

5'9"
187lbs

Still need to work on abs and continue cutting down. Blood pressure was 109/67 this morning. Massive improvement from when I was a fat kid.

78' cherry red. She was a present to my self.

Looking good bro.
Ignore the racist comments.

I don't get it

idk maybe. Im just gonna have to see how bad it is. It looks weird in the picture but my chest really is filling out pretty well.

Thanks, bud.

It looks sweet, man.

Keep losing that weight, you're doing a great job.

>dont even deadlift

Never gonna make it like that

Don't listen to any of those, your arms look great. I'm 6"4 on the nail too and know how hard it is to build/show.
Keep up the good work maaang

I would hope so. Then I wouldve thrown away my social life for nothing :-^)

I don't deadlift or overhead press, more than half the time I flat bench using dumbbells. Its been 9 months of training and I can't even pass 1.5 pl8 on bench. Help me Veeky Forums before it's too late, I want to make it

6'2", 195. Think I should bulk

ayy lmao

Lookin good, a lean bulk could do some good if you focus on chest and arms

I am cum

Thank you hungry skeleton

What car is this?

Mezut ozil