Is there any cheap/free way to generate traffic to my landing-page for my digital product?

Is there any cheap/free way to generate traffic to my landing-page for my digital product?
I would like to generate first some income so I can later on invest what I earned into Facebook/Google ads to optimize my conversation rate
I would like to make splittests later on as well

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7585SotsXkY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump you faggots

Is biz a crypto board only now?

Pretty much, there's like me and three other guys.
But also how the fuck do you expect to make conversions if you can't make an enticing OP?

I mean you're picture isn't that distinctive. Your question doesn't leap out at me or cause debate or curiosity.

That's probably the first problem.

As for a cheap way - engage target audiences.
Facebook pages, forums (OTHER than Veeky Forums), writing disqus comments on relevant blogs.
Start sock puppet accounts on reddit.

>I would like to generate first some income so I can later on invest what I earned into Facebook/Google ads to optimize my conversation rate
I understand why. But also - you gotta spend money to make money. Stop being a pussy.

Fuck go on Mechanical Turk and earn a 100 dollars then plough it into your ad spend if you're a hard-up NEET with no opportunity to earn money.

Check out the blackhat SEO board occasionally mentioned here.

>But also - you gotta spend money to make money
How when you got literally nothing to begin with?

And I got rejected on mechanical turk, these fucking faggots

Isnt it nearly impossible nowadays to get into SEO?

How do you not have any money.
Try Toluna or Vindale. Fiver, Airtasker, Freelancer. I can't give it to you on a fucking silver platter!!
Fucking spend 10 hours clicking on ads on a fucking crypto faucet.

there is no easy money user - fucking use some initiative!!

Link me and I'll tweet it if its not too cancerous.

Try rev, it's a bit shit at first but if you're Eastern European you can even make a decent wage out of it in time. Try Fiverr, Wonder and other such places. Shill your site on other sites, as the user above said other than 4chin, also your site being posted on other sites(let's say plebbit) makes google rank it higher so it;s a plus.

what is your target audiance?
Also, my digital product is not ready yet, I made this thread to understand where I can upload it and how.

Use instagram promoters

As a guide, sub 50k followers should cost no more than $5. Sub 600k followers should cost no more than $50, and over $100 for 1m plus followers.

Payed $5 for a promotion 10 hours ago and already have $200+ in sales right now. Definitely more productive than facebook ads

Here that's my paypal balance.
I'm broke AF.

>Toluna or Vindale.
Nice one. Does that shit with the surveys even work or am I wasting my time with it? You think I can make like 30 bucks with it?

OP doesn't have any money and hasn't even finished his "digital product" which I assume is a ebook on how to pick a crypto mining rig or some derivative content like that.

Thanks for the advice

>REV
can you expect to make short term money with it?

This is me, telling/biz/ to buy bitcoin in early 2014

Back then nobody would discuss crypto, now they wont shut up.

Exactly but it's not about crypto. It's fitness related.

Damn you started it, should have created a /crypto/ board desu

Yeah Facebook ads are fucking expensive. Fuck

How the fuck do you make the conversation sales though? Instagram doesn't allow linking on each post but only in the Bio. Do you even get leads that way?

I'll tell you my experience.

I applied for transcription in like the start of June. Got accepted, easy. There's 3 levels there. Rookie, Revver and Revver+, the last one is your goal if you want to make it be your 9 to 5 job, but only if the average salary isn't above 600$ in your country. Anyway, at first it's shit, and you'll have to wait awhile before you can get any acceptable jobs which you can do without fucking up your score. After you've transcribed 30 minutes you get promoted to Revver. Since I was really picky with the jobs I got 5 stars on all of them and got automatically promoted by the system in half the time. In Revver it gets better, longer jobs, increase in pay per minute transcribed, I've done documentaries which used my shit as Youtube descriptions (not subtitles mind you), anyway I made like 100$ in about a week, working for like 2-3hrs a day(not even every day) and then moved on, but it seems very reasonable to make a nice income at the next level if you work at it for 8hrs a day, you just need to be able to write fast, and always check your shit after.
If you're not a completely lazy ass piece of shit like me you can make this into a good job, I can imagine that if you actually put in the time to get promoted(you need 1200 minutes transcribed for the Revver + level btw) and then worked your ass off you could even make 1000$ a month, it really depends. The one thing that sucks is you'll be fighting for jobs, people claim jobs all the time, and sometimes it takes a while to even start working, especially if you;re not Revver + since they get the jobs first, and after enough time has passed it gets to the lower tiers.

But yeah give it a try man, you got nothing to lose.

Nice one. Are they strict with errors? Hope I won't fuck up. Also how fast do you think you can get your first task there?

Well you do get reviewed by real people, so it depends. I don't know how thorough they are, but at the Rookie level they wont give you jobs bigger than 10 minutes, and every one will be reviewed, so you really have to be careful, as I said always double check your shit. There's a style guide somewhere on the site it's not too big, and generally useful. I usually don't bother asking for help in the forums(they have some system where you can ask people for help while you're working too) since it's a waste of time.
One tip i can give you is to pay attention at how old the job is and how many unclaims it has, if it's more then like 2hrs old and has like more than 3 unclaims it's probably shit, and insteady of checking it out (you can preview them before you claim them) you can be checking out the fresher ones. Also, if you stumble on a job that looks good, don't be afraid to claim it, you have the right to unclaim without penalty for the next hour, you'll even get a timer, so if it ends up being shit you can always unclaim it without getting punished for it, just don't start working on it until you listen trough it. Be ready to google shit too, a lot of times there will be company names and stuff, which you have to write correctly like iPhone etc. But in general don't rush it, sometimes there's shit days and not a lot of work, weekends are literally barren since the people who need shit done usually upload it during the week when they work, and just don't pick shit jobs. Seriously you'll get a shitload of fucking morons who do fucking interviews in the middle of fucking NYC on fucking New Year's Eve or something( really fucking baffling how those brain dead monkeys got a job as interviewers if they can't even figure out the mic has to be close to both them and the speaker, and they shouldn't do it in the middle of the fucking street). You'll also get fucking inmates making calls to their fucking families and shit...

To give you and example of shit you should do on there look at this retarded fuck youtube.com/watch?v=7585SotsXkY
Look at the description, that's literally part of my job, only I had to transcribe the whole thing which was 45 minutes and I got like 20$ for it

Oh yeah, about the first task, mine was a 2 minute video and got 99 cents for it, did it no my first day, but yeah, how fast you'll get it done depends, I find Tuesday to Friday are the best, sometimes you get a lot of jobs on Monday too but rarely. Also most o fhte people who want shit done are muricans, so expect more jobs when they are awake.

Thanks greatly appreciated
So there are 3 jobs you can pick from. Would you recommend translating? I'm pretty good at it. Also what about the other 2? Anything specific to say about it?

Set up a faucet

Well all my posts are about transcribing, although captions is similar, only thing is you actually need to time it , since you're basically writing subtitles directly to a video, but other than that everything else should apply to it. Don't know shit about translating there man, sorry, I have no idea how it works or even what kinds of languages do they need, all I know is it should pay more. Also, there is actually another job you can do. you can be a reviewer, once you get to Revver + and if you have like 4.8 stars in rating, you can apply for another grammar test, or something like that, and if you pass, you'll be promoted to reviewer, I mean you can still do transcriptions I guess, but it should pay more for reviewing. If you do get accepted it's all on the site so I'm sure you'll find it. Oh and another thing to get to Revver + not only do you need to have 1200 minutes transcribed, but you have to have done all of them in the past 120 day, meaning you probably have to do roughly 10 minutes a day, but usually you'll be able to get longer projects, and besides if you want to get more than 5$ a day you'll have to do more anyway, so don't worry too much about that.

Sounds like they have all a hierharchy set up and shiet. So you better not fuck up from the start.
So can you chose all 3 of them or you are limited to one of these kind of jobs?

You can apply for all three, which means 3 different tests for each. I think they don't accept applications all the time though, if they have too much people they might stop close it down for a while, but I'm not too sure about that. It was open when I tired, so you'll have to check ti yourself.

neat