I bought this thing and my god it literally feels like a real pussy...

I bought this thing and my god it literally feels like a real pussy. It takes about 5 mins to clean my cummies out but if you put it in a folded in half pillow you can really fuck the shit out of it.

It's the tomax real venus regular. 50 bucks right now I suggest you anons do the same.

>tfw no gf

>OP enters reality and manages to bring home girl
>she walks upstairs smiling and pulling user by the hand
>enter anons room and she turns to him and bites her lip
>sex about to happen and she asks for a condom
>"side drawer beside the b-bed"
>spaghetti moment when he realizes what hes done
>she opens the drawer and rattles around
>hey user whats this?

There's really no intimacy involved in warming up a plastic tube and then properly lubing it up before going to town on it.

Plus there's no body attached to it you can embrace, pick up, or kiss while you fuck it. Sure the stimulation on your dick is the same, but the whole experience just pales in comparison to actual sex.

It's like drinking a liquid that tastes exactly like steak, but you lose the entire experience of looking at the steak, smelling it, cutting it, and chewing it. It's just the simulation of one aspect of the act, and it could never replace the actual satisfaction you get from the genuine article.

>>OP enters reality and manages to bring home girl

a sock

true but why would i spent 300 bucks on a prostitute for an hour of condom sex?

you could, I don't know, get a girlfriend or fwb?

you might as well tell kids not to masturbate because you are missing out on life's pleasures.

I'm not saying don't jerk off, I'm saying don't act like it's comparable to sex no matter what kind of fancy silicone tube you use.

you say that now till the robots are unleashed upon us

its not that serious. I can guarantee you no one is going to replace a wife for that thing.

>you should not be playing video games, go out and do the real thing
>you should not be watching television about nature, go out and watch the real thing
>you should not be online chatting with random people on a message board, go out and talk to people like the real thing

Oh get a gf? Just get a gf? Sure just let me strap on my gf helmet, squeeze down into a gf cannon and fire off into gf land, where gfs grow on girlfriendies

While this may be true. Once you've nutted none of that stuff matters.

tfw OP is either a legitimate shill or a virgin neckbeard

>getting a prostie
>300bux
>implying intimacy

trust me. a prostie and a fake vagina are the same thing

>smelling the steak

all i wanted was a sniff

Is there a store where I can buy one? Is it a mail order kind of thing?

you could probably go to a local sex shop and buy one. just google adult stores in my area

if you order one online all places are very discreet about shipping and what the name of the place charged on your credit card is

my flashlight bich, ill whoop dat ass if u keep asking questions

>Like roasties like her wont have a drawer full of dildos.
You faggots really think women are another race don't you?

>dating outside your race

It's good that always sunny comes back in Jan, I've missed it.

No, women are hypocrites.

>experiencing real life
>neckbeard fedora

this meme just doesn't mean anything anymore, huh?

Y you should...

I prefer real pussy, thanks all the same.

I tried all kinds of sex toys, fleshlights, tenga hips, hell even realdolls.

Nothing, even the most advanced shit out there, doesnt compare to a real woman. Which frustrates the shit out of me because Im in a mood lately where I cant be bothered dealing with females but Im still a horny motherfucker that cant get satisfaction out of fapping

Sigh, back to installing Tinder I guess

Dildos and vibrators are socially acceptable.

But now that it's been brought up, why are dildos acceptable, but male sex toys aren't?

My pocket pussy. I use it to masturbate with because hands are boring. Do you have a problem with that?

Because guys would rather future mates be doing anything other than taking a cock.

Its easy for girls to get a dick, so if shes using sex toys, shes perceived as independant girl that doesnt need a man

Its harder for guys to get laid, they need to put effort into it. So when a guy has sex toys, hes perceived as loser who cant get laid

Same reason why girls who have a shitton of sex are sluts
And guys who have a shitton of sex are studs

prosties here are $30-$70

Honestly I rather see someone put money towards a hooked than a pocket Pussy. Something very, very sad about this.

less risky putting your dick in a blender for that price

Lol you're a fag I bet you tell girls you love them too

bitch, sometimes after work i just want to go home, eat, play some vidya, and jack off before going to sleep for work in the morning. Is that too much to ask?

No, just be a eurofag in a country with legal prostitution.

>In all day fucking a pink plug
>Cries when he's fucking the pink plug instead of going out and finding a woman.
>Posts retarded shit like this on / fit /

You should see me when I'm fucking mine in the mirror. I watch myself. I'm so muscular and fit.