Peace amongst heights

Why can't manlets and lanklets just get along? There is no reason for the hateful speech and segregation. In fact, nothing is more beta than bragging about a trait you didn't earn. Food for thought.

(short jokes are still funny though)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's the height for a Manlet and lanklet? I'm 5'11 1/2

Nobody outside this Faroese homosexual hook-up forum gives a fuck about height.

Is this movie good?

extremely wrong, people tread short and uglier people worse

Manlet: 5'6" and under
Shorter side of average: 5'7"-5'8"
Average: 5'9"
Taller side of average: 5'9"-5'10"
Tall: 5'11"-6'1"
Lanklet: 6'2" and over

Extremely short*

If you are >170 cm you good son

Probably the most reasonable thing I've seen regarding height.

Though I would push lanklet to 6'4.

Get out

>5'9''
>average
Manlet detected

This is the real world height chart. Dont you know where you are?

>nothing is more beta than bragging about a trait you didn't earn

this.

The most conclusive studies done have determined that the average male height in the US, UK, Canada, Germany and France were all 5'9"
If your country's average deviates from this by more than an inch, it's a fair bet you live in a third world country and will never make it due to malnourishment.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide

I've always just assumed it was manlets, pretending to be tall, trolling other manlets.

Obviously dude, but that's not going to stop the retarded teenagers here from spreading the epic may may that 6'3 is average.

And if you're not?

These statements are so retarded. "No one cares if you're short unless you're short"

We the manlets, will give up the entire American female gymnastics team for Ivanka Trump

I suppose. I get the memey about dudes who lie about being 5'11"when they're significantly shorter (hell, I used to claim 5'11" when I really had no clue how tall I was), that deserves to be made fun of, but the general
>do deadlifts for height gainz manlet scum then you can MAYBE think of being a light 9'11" xD
shit can be pretty tedious.

>dicklets

This entire board is fucking tedious. You know that retarded teenager doing full body curls in the squat rack at your gym? That's who posts here.

>Tfw 168cm

I curl on the incline bench as well for morre extension on my ROM

But you can't use your entire body for the fullest ROM on a bench bro.

> tfw 166

well I'm 168cm so I get treated like a subhuman

they do, stop thinking everyone on this board is like the people who dont shit post on this board.Real people with real lives dont shit post on Veeky Forums.