Which one is the natty limit?

why 6-7 bigger and better than 8-9?

what a fag

6 has lighting and shadows that accentuate his muscles
7 has pump
8 and 9 look like non pump, non lighting, non angle

How the fuck do you even maintain such low bodyfat like him (God bless his soul) while bulking up in muscle. Its literally fucking impossible unless you have the perfect diet and you eat at the perfect time everyday and never cheat. Which is pretty much impossible seeing as he probably went to parties pretty often after he "transformed"to 4.

He was roididng since the his early days. There is literally no other possibilty.

10 and over is possible but you probably dont have the discipline

None, you faggot, Zyzz roided for the easy way to get to what a natty can get with a few years of hardwork.

Steroids

10 in this picture i'm pretty sure is not his final form. he was on gear from like 6 and onwards but 10 is probably possible natty

He hopped on gear in 4.

The guy was lazy, impatient, and he looks like a natural in his final form, 10.

Look at how much better Lotus looks natty than this clown did on gear

And yet you all worship him

Maybe because he ate shit food, drank, and didn't train hard? You relate to him?

clenbuterol, zyzz used it with often

>clenbuterol

Does using it leave you being a natty?

>be a wow playing faggot
>within 4 years take every possible substance known to man to get big
>die
Why is he praised so much, again?

He is not a Nigger

>Drinking is Bad
Friendless loser detected

Drinking is fun as fuck.

it also has a fuckton of calories so it ends up with you being a bloated fuck.

Cause he was a siccunt nigger. Where's your making it meme?

>wahh wahh

Drinking alcohol inhibits muscular development.

>he is not a nigger

Look at Mast natty then. You can get larger than Zyzz was ON GEAR with enough training, proper diet, and NOT DRINKING

Or you can drink and eat like shit and inject yourself with chinese bathtub test and look like a natural

yeah. these kind of people are probably not that fun or normal to hang out with, seeing as fitness is their life on every level.Simply one or two nights of having fun will literally fuck up their routine for a few weeks, it's kind of sad and pathetic in a weird way.

t. Brad pitt in fight club

'But bruh lol I just want to look like a twink haha let me eat this pizza and drink this beer lol'

Zyzz was taller than mast though
People over 5'11 having a harder time looking like they lift isnt a meme

>I can only socialize when I'm a drunk degenerate
Yeah, not everyone's as much of an aspie as you. Sorry

Mast is over 5'11"

If I really wanted to prove my point I would post Tiny Trip's natty pics but like you said it's not that relevant

>drinking alcohol inhibits muscular development

not drinking alcohol inhibits social development, ya fucking obsessed autistic fuck. And don't give me that straight edge shit about how you can have fun without drinking.

I realy don't give a shit about you pathetic sub humans here

half natty

Zyzz's physique is possible to attain as a natty--it just takes a really long time without roids.

>Go to the gym
>get in shape after 2-3 years whatever, drink only a bit in this period of time
>start to drink and party after you got the body of your dreams

Wew really fucking hard.

>Drinking alcohol inhibits muscular development

I dare you to say that on a date my man.

Contrast this pic with the other one mast claims is natty and laugh at the vascularity difference. Same bodyfat, veins in his abs and pecs.

Also not that it has anything to do with "limit", but it took mast 5 years to get there. Most people aren't that patient.

>you obsessed autistic fuck
>I dare you to say that on a date

Alright, so I'm going to to the GYM to TRAIN.

But I'll leave you with this last thought:

You guys are totally pathetic. You try so fucking hard, to get laid. The easiest shit in the world.

You think 'b-but I need to act like this I need to do this, I need to do that!'

It's pathetic. I could say that or whatever else the fuck I want on a date and ANY woman would still rather me than you because you're a spineless little cuck loser that cares more about sounding like what HE THINKS HE NEEDS TO SOUND LIKE THAN HIS OWN GOALS.

You know why women prefer me to you? Because they see in my EYES that I have the determination, the obsession, the drive.

NOT TO MENTION I"M NOT A LOW TEST LITTLE BITCH THAT WONT SAY SOMETHING OR DO SOMETHING BECAUSE 'WAHHH WAHH MUH IMAGE! I NEED TO BE LIKE EVERYONE ELSE! I NEED TO BE A STUPID NORMIE DRINKING!'

That everything I do in my LIFE I do it ONE THOUSAND PERCENT.

Work? ONE THOUSAND PERCENT.

BTFO You tiny Dyels? ONE THOUSAND PERCENT.

Training? ONE THOUSAND PERCENT.

THATS WHY WOMEN WISH THEY WERE ON A DATE WITH ME WHEN THEYRE ON A DATE WITH YOU DUMBASS.

>body of your dreams

THE BODY IF MY DREAMS IS ONE THAT IS BIGGER AND LARGER THAN THE BODY I HAVE NOW.

WHY FUCKING BE SATISFIED WITH MEDIOCRE?

I'M BIGGER THAN ALL OF YOU BUT IT DOESN'T MEAN SHIT. THATS PATHETIC.

YOU KNOW WHO I WANT TO BE BIGGER THAN?

MYSELF.

THIS. YOU WANT TO TAKE GEAR? YOU BETTER LOOK LIKE ME. You TAKE GEAR AND LOOK LIKE A NATURAL?

PATHETIC

you're just a DYEL who's capslock broke. Stop typing before you give yourself an aneurysm you fucking sperglord.

>I don't say things because I fear getting rejected by grills
cuck

>not drinking alcohol inhibits social development
Is this what you autist actually believe? You know, you can actually have friends and fuck bitches without an alcohol what so ever?

Only one of us fucks and we all know who it's not.

We need an update on with new pics that which has him clearly overshadowing his past selves
He looks massive and lean in pic related

You talk like an absolute dumbass.Are you the height/frame/face retard??

Is it the aspie with social anxiety that has to get drunk to even be able to talk to desperate drunk sloots

or

is it the Chad that can get actual girls of value without becoming 'that guy that embarrassed himself at the party again'?

We all know who it is. Protip: Aspies don't fuck.

Wrong.

How old was he in number 2?

His shoulders look pretty narrow, while on 8 they look wide.

Can one increase the size of the shoulders that much without using steroids? Or was he maybe just underage in number 2?

1. why aren't they looking into the camera ?
2. why are they covering up their lines with foolish tatts ?

>I ain't got that kind of body,,, just philosophizing.

>a chad on a japanese cartoon image board

haha

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

bulk then cut with keto for low bf. it's no secret just literally do that

4 is the limit

>he can't have fun unless he's drunk

you sure are the soul of the party and nice to be around

kill yourself faggot!

>Its literally fucking impossible unless you have the perfect diet

WHY WOULD YOU NOT HAVE THE PERFECT DIET?

>Drinking alcohol inhibits muscular development.
Lmfao.

Chad lives off fucking pizza and beer yet looks infinitely better than any of us.