Best routine for you?

-Full body
-upper/lower
-PPL
-Arnold split
-split bro (1x frequency per week)

What's Arnold split?

I recently switched to upper/lower. I enjoy it. I'll switch to a push pull once I get stronger and bigger.

the old school 70s bodybuilder split

chest and back
shoulders and arms
legs

repeat

What would be the point of that

superset everything, train opposing muscle groups together, fit more total volume in

Monday: shoulders
Tuesday: biceps triceps
Wednesday: rest or shoulders depends on mood
Thursday: chest
Friday: back
Saturday:some kind of leg excercise if I feel like at home

I have a six day a week split
Monday: Chest and triceps, Dips, Seated OHP, Decline Pushups, tricep extensions - Eliptical 30 min
Tuesday: Legs and Abs, Squats, Deadlifts, Bridges, Back extensions, Eliptical 30 Min
Wednesday: Back and Biceps - Chin Ups, Seated rows, incline rows, Curls, eliptical 30min

Then I repeat it again for the next three days. Mood is better, I always feel motivated to go to the gym and because I have more rest time, I can really go heavier as well.

Upper/lower is best for me. Enough volume and frequency. I've tried ppl but just burn out.

Currently on PPL and I love it.

Push/pull 4 times a week

3 day full body split for me. Went ss to madcow to Lyle McDonalds. now Im running my own 3 day full body routine caue I dont have enough time to do a upper lower

- chest, triceps
- back, biceps
- Rest
- shoulders, legs
- biceps, triceps

Arnold split br9

Five-day PPL, with legs once a week. I'm a beginner and so far I've been making relatively steady gains.

Fullbody 3x a week
Different focus every day
Monday: Chest and Tri's
Wednesday: Back and Bi's
Friday: Legs and Shoulders

4 day ppl

Chest biceps
Shoulders triceps
Back
Rest
Legs

Currently doing:

*SLDL, Row
*Bench, ChinUp, PushUp
*Squat
*Rest

can someone outline a 4 day PPL for me? or have an exact routine? thanks pimps.

Upper Lower is perfect
Can't push myself hard enough with full body unless I spend 2+ hours at the gym.
Convinced that people that do PPL either only spend 30 minutes per day doing exercises or use steroids.
And then everything else is just plain retarded.

Do you wanna know how I know you're all small and weak?

then what's an example of a good routine to you?

Full body 3-4x per week is objectively the best. You'll get more weekly volume than any other routine doing that. More volume = more gains. U/L and similar splits are also acceptable.

It's pretty easy to hit your MRV with other splits too, as long as you hit each big movement twice a week.

>only benching twice per week

It's like you.dont wanna get big or have a big bench, user. Besides when on a 3-4x per week full body routine/program, your entire body is at an elevated level of protein synthesis for all but a few hours during the week.

Starting Strength novice model.

Squat, press, deads
Squat, bench, cleans

ABA
BAB

Yeah, benching more often might be easier to hit MRV with, but you're not gonna notice any significant difference between benching twice or three times a week if you equate weekly volume.

MPS depends on how far you are from your genetic potential.
Beginners have way longer elevated MPS levels thand elite lifters.

Also, there isn't even a scientific consensus that MPS level are (strong) predictors of hypertrophy.

>he fell for the SS troll
Mfw

I've gained 40lb, 85% of which is LBM,
And added 60-100lbs to all my lifts in only 3 months.

mfw it works

I ain't small pal

this, but it leaves little time to do isolation exercises though

Full body/ push pull on rare occasions
everything else /spoiler/shit tier/spoiler/
>pic related