Guys

Guys
Is there any way to train to make your cock thicker?

A friend is asking
>jelqing is a meme

Bump

You can probably inject some shit in it to make it thicker, no other way. Length and thickness of your dicks can't be changed naturally, you play with the cards you've dealt.

>5'11 vs 6'0

Very nice digits and also a very nice joke

Well played, brah

The Checked, Keked and Feels

> friend is asking
> bump

Well then....

Y-You too have nice digits

But answering OP, the only way it's surgery, what second post said and finally get more Veeky Forums, lose that fatty pad if you have it by having very low bodyfat % and have nice blood flow health in order to have harder and bigger erections
Oh and if it's cold where you live, you will have a smaller dick temporaly until you get somewhere warm

Damn, I meant

BCAA and cock pushups

Hip adductor

>tfw living and sweden
>Balls permanently inside of body t ofind shelter from the blizzards

Damn son

But there's a benefit about the balls getting inside, i think you get sighltly more testosterone since your balls produce sperm better with the cold, therefore making more test IIRC
Downside is that your benis (:DDD) gets smaller than normal and you have to wait until summer to see your real dick size
But just get warm at home and you will see the real benis size

Man Im gonna ask the nan to knit me a nice cocksock

Yee

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

>goliath
Nice name for your benis senpai
I-I call mine Quetzacoatl because it's a long snek and i'm a spic

Also answer OP how you got it though

Nah i meant i used bathmate goliath for 6months it's even bigger when pumoed
>tfw 8x6 cock

I used 3x5min 4times a week routine
And 3x30 jelqs

>tfw I use the X series
Did I fuck up for not going Goliath? I've had mine for 5-7 months and I haven't seen results

wtf is this torturing device

I used size chart on their site and alsobdidbsomebpenis stretches for wamr up

Here

Thanks, I've also ordered some rings, will they be any beneficial I'm my endeavor?

STOP BEING OBSESSED WITH YOUR GODDAMNED PENIS YOU RETARDED SIMIAN. DON'T YOU HAVE ANYTHING MORE IMPORTANT TO WORRY ABOUT!?

But i kinda regret it now i have to use this every time someonevwants to blow me
>42euro a bottle
>get several bjs a day

Yeah i used rings and really hot water
And did like 2x15min occasionally (like once a week)

Oh cool, any other tips you're willing to offer. I'm trying out some herbs/vitamins for growth/blood flow and semen volume increase

Nah never done any supplements

Regret what?

Looks pretty gay.

Regret that i have too big cock nowadays i posted it eatlier

Jelqing +stretching got me from 14.5cm x 11.3cm to 16.5cm x 12cm in 2 months. Gains will probably start slowing down now though.

Do the gains revert if you stop the jelq/stretch?

Have you had any problems with erections afterwards?

girth sips

Are you 10?

I've been told that you do need to cement them but in essence they're permanent. Consider it bodybuilding for your dick.

Oh and my erections are as hard as ever. I did get a bit veinier but I like how it looks.