Why do so many girls love the scrawny type all of a sudden?

Why do so many girls love the scrawny type all of a sudden?
I see everywhere college girls writing about how scrawny guys are the best and the hottest wtf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iQlIPOTbuH8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Healthy at every size, user.

Skinny clothes are in right now.

And lets be real most skinny fitting clothes don't look to good on huge guys.

Because muscle boys are insecure and autistic. Look at this board

They don't like scrawny guys, they like handsome guys. Don't worry, they wouldn't like you if you were thin or thicc.

youtube.com/watch?v=iQlIPOTbuH8
basically this, it applies to any body that's shit, not just dad bod

speak for yourself you faggot.

Social media and brainwashing echos at its finest or they have seen some ottermode/athletic lean dude whos like 5'9 and think thats "scrawny".

Women love muscle, as I said before if you look like Klokov and genuinely were determined to, with a simple introduction or show of interest they would probably suck your dick (some people will genuinely never gel/connect with you).

Aesthetics + Personality + Mindstate

>Insecure about others calling him insecure

Lmao, can't make this shit up

>they're brainwashed to like skinny guys
>they actually like muscular guys
>I'm not brainwashed to think that women like muscular guys
>everyone is wrong except enightened me
>tfw no gf
I will never understand these mental gymnastics

Op, I am scrawny as fuck. Only fat girls like scrawny guys for some reason. These 'guys you think are "scrawny" are actually handsome, thats what gets them the girls

you wont see scrawny nerds (like me) getting girls.

>Scrawny
>Not being fawned over
Yeah, I might be too skinny

But if that is the case then the women are literally completely retarded. Even if we ignore the fact that they constantly complain about men being pussies they should like muscles because muscled men are objectively better than scrawny men- except for higher food bills.

>Actually believing what girls tell you

Look at girl's actions, not their words.
I guarantee that every girl you're thinking of would rather be with a 6ft 4 jacked guy than a skinny manlet.

You must be really young if you still genuinely listen to what girls say they like.

Is it 2004 again already?
Ok well time to make the best of it!

It's the mainsteam celebrating mediocrity.

Would fugg the guy in though (no homo)

>Look at girl's actions, not their words.
By this logic then girls really do like average skinnyfat or dadbod faggots

This one guy i know he is 22 and has the body of a 40-year old man with a beergut and skinny arms (my fucking wrists are thicker than his entire arm). he hasnt got a pretty face either and he is balding bad
Still this dude has a semi attractive gf and aparently is decently fought after

He also isnt rich since he works at a mcdonalds

I think girls want a safe guy, someone who they think wont cheat on them and who they wont really care if he leaves or (more likely) she needs to leave

Because swole guys try to dress as skinny guys when they have access to superior, less fuccboish fits.

Learn to dress elegant but casual and the gains will show in a not meatyhead way.

>Facial Aesthetics

>Otter mode

Literally all you need for girls to find you desireable

He's probably popular because he has good social skills. Social skills will make people actually like you, whereas muscles will just make people like looking at you.

Nope, stays home playing hearthstone/WoW most of his off days
Decent social skills but nothing remarkable

Skinny guy here that also goes to college. Girls don't like skinny guys. They like otter mode and fit guys.

I am skinny and used to be able to get girls in high school. Now those same type of girls want more manly men and less boyish men.

They do not however want jacked freaks. I would say the ideal is bodytype pre-roid Zyzz with a little more body fat.

Why do so many guys love the chubby type all of a sudden?
I see everywhere college guys writing about how chubby girls are the best and the hottest wtf

This. Social skills>Everything else

The cognitive dissonance in these topics never ceases to entertain.

Protip: if you're trying to improve yourself in any way for external gratification you're never going to succeed

Did you really fall for a "girls like big guys" meme? Jesus...

>Being lean is about a low percentage of body fat – ideally at 12%. It’s most attractive to women according to a study in the Proceedings of the Royal Society of Biological Sciences.

>The women in the study rated young men of all body sizes and the results were clear. Low body fat – not masculine features – was linked to high levels of attractiveness, testosterone, and strong immune systems. Lean was more impressive than bulky

>everyone likes this one type meme

Come on stop analysing every little thing. There's plenty of girls that like skinny guys, there's also plenty that like fit guys, plenty that like fatties, there's plenty that like all three and plenty that couldnt care either way.

But... But Zyzz pretty much roided from the beginning

if you know how to talk to girls you can get them even if you're a skinny manlet

>tfw genuinely like skinny clothing

I keep getting bigger and bigger and it's starting to feel too tight... Gonna have to throw away hundreds of dollars in clothes

Nice trips.
Low bodyfat and good physical health is also associated with a variety of other things that are seen as attractive beside physical such as
>Better cognitive functioning
>Better mental stability/less prone to mood swings and destructive/self destructive behavior
>Increased longevity from being healthy
>Ability to work harder/longer in a multitude of tasks, such as career, sex, outgoing activities before needing rest, oftentimes not present in obese or overly bulky individuals (latter depends on individuals own cardiovascular fitness in most cases)
>Overall appearance from having low bodyfat and good physical health/appearance may give off the impression of the individual being able to adequately take care of themself
>In turn potential interested individuals may think the person better able to provide for them

There are many other things, but in short mental stability, self sufficiency, ability to provide for others, and longevity are very important things considered by not only people interested in having a sexual relationship with you, but also from friends as well.

its the birth control, fucks with their minds

forever sweat pants

I don't know where the fuck you're seeing this
I'm a scrawny shit and I've been getting no girls for the past 20 years

Because you're autist or have shitty facial genetics.

Because this.

Maybe
But the whole scrawny thing isn't doing me any favours

I should print myself a gomad shirt

They refer to slim guys with visible muscles, not actual scrawnyness

They actually just hate fat people, and there aren't that many buff guys available, so skinny is the best they can find. They would really prefer ottermode over anything else, but skinny will do.

HEY OP I LOOK LIKE THIS AND DON'T GET ANY ATTENTION AT ALL

IT'S NOT SCRAWNY GUYS THEY WANT, IT'S SLIMMER OR OTTERMODE GUYS WHO HAVE CUTE/HANDSOME FACES

PROBABLY BECAUSE I'M EMACIATED NOT JUST SCRAWNY BUT WHATEVER

Yeah senpai youre just generally out of shape and from the mongoloid method of posting you chose probably a fucking idiot in general.
"Skinny," in the desirable sense, refers to guys who do exercise and eat right but do things like running or climbing that don't necessarily make you huge. Like me.

Can confirm. Dyel (by this boards standards at least) and not especially attractive but have qt gf

people on fit saying they have a "qt" gf means nothing. most guys here have gfs who are objective 5/10 or below yet call them "qt'

Well I can also say that I know plenty of unattractive people with hot gfs because they aren't straight autismo

So glad I decided to start lifting. How can you expect yourself to be happy when you look like that?

Where are these articles about this? Everything I read about the type of guys they find hot are Chads.

ayyy fuckin lmao first contact with other life forms

thats the joke, im not i hate myself and want to kill myself :)

haha yeah

Top kek

>Caring about what women want

Get lifting. I had that exact body and after 1 year of lifting I looked 10 fold better, not ripped or jacked but even a slight bit of definition makes you look like an actually human not a pasty soft alien.

>desireable
>Like me

OK bud keep telling yourself that

They don't. That's what popular culture has led them to believe is true.

Women are genetically predisposed to select the best mate via selection of physical attributes akin to best mating chance. Choosing a beta faggot is a result of society.

Worth it desu

what weight were you when you started

I feel ya man. Can't wait to finally make it. I've been lucky to sleep with some pretty hot girls but majority on say tinder or at the bar are fattys that hit on me.
I've gained 20lbs so far but feel like I have so much more to achieve to get the fattys away.

And what do you do? Lift heavy objects and set them down again?

Learn to sow and at least try to make your own clothes from the remains of previous ones or donate them. I once made a pair of jean shorts tighter, but I had fucked up on the area where you put the belt so I just wore a long polo.

I can't stop wearing polos now, especially the golfing kind.

When I first started lifting I was about 140 if I recall. Got up to 195 in a 2 year period.

KURT COBAIN!!!

kek

are you trying to attract baboons?

This

Women don't want to date a woman

Saw a guy yesterday wearing the exact same jacket I have, except he was skinny as fuck ottermode and model-tier build.
Got a bit salty when I realised clothes will never look as good on me and I was feeling damn good about that jacket till then
A couple of years ago that would've let me down a spiral of autistic REEEE, but then I realised he will NEVER EVER EVER oultift me. He will never feel the cathartic blessing of DLing 4pl8 for the first time. Never feel the shockwaves of the crashing plates radiate around him. Never feel the anger of failing a lift and the joy of getting that shit on the second try. Imma climb my own mountain and everyone else can get fucked. I wouldn't trade my strength for anything.

And I could probably break that skinny fuccboi in half with my dick nohomo
T-thanks Veeky Forums

Get your T checked, son.

Meant for this.

Maybe you're simply too much of an autist to understand that you actually have to be social to get girls. Maybe skinny bois talk to girls instead of thinking that their body should grant them a gf regardless of anything else

That's your opinion man. People are different and like different things and if you actually took the effort to know a decent number of people you'd understand that.
What I understand (and have experienced) is that being a rugby player basically grants you free access to about 90% of the female population

>don't fuck the tucan
word

>taking what women say seriously
breh, girls have a different relationship with language than guys
There is always SUBTEXT and CONTEXT and MENTAL GYMNASTICS
Not saying men don't do that too, but women are on a whole other level

So much this.

You know, when a girl says she likes type x guys over type y guys, that doesn't mean what we dudes think it means. Most often women make such statement as a indirect way to make some type x dude they they like him. This way they can say that they like said dude without actually saying that they like him and if he somehow turns out to be something they didn't expect they can always claim that they didn't make any move in the first place.

Women are basically hyper manipulative children. If it wasn't for pussy we'd hardly make any effort to try and deal with their vast bullshit.

I am not attractive + plus autism.
How does one hang themself with a belt

>bought pair of jeans just before started lifting
>skinnyfat 187cm, about 34 waist size
>shit, kinda tight in thighs but waist and lenght is perfect
>ill take em
>3 months in
>thighs barely fit in and waist is loose

J U S T

fucking kek

Can confirm thisnis true. Most jacked guys in football team have 20%+ body fat, ywt they attract alot of girls. But my friend who is black, aesthetic, lean, and muscular plays football as well and he has around 15% and girls love him. Mostly because they're white and they're away from daddy. But yeah. They like barbaric manly men for some reason.

Youre probably just noticing because an experience made you more aware. Like how you start noticing a certain car everywhere. Im 27 and ive always preferred taller, "lanky"(esp by fit standards) guys

Fit/slim tall > all else > fat boys

put the belt around your neck like you'd do it around your wast, fasten the end of the belt to the ceiling and kick away the chair you're standing on, you're welcome

If they dont perform thesemental gymnastics than this "become as big as you can" gym endeavor hes been obsessing over will be shown to be futile and pointless. He cant handle that info right now so he accommodates with supplementing his own "facts" to fill in the reality that doesnt fit his personal biases and makes it "fit".

i'll try it, if you don't hear from me thanks pal

Fit thinks anything less than arnold id scrawny. Truly slim ottor mode is best

Ottor mode is the perf4ct balance. Being bigger than that would be unreasonable and unrealistic in a tru4 survival situation. Keto bb boy was the one who got most sick during survival course because "muh bb diet". Being bigger than ottor is just a sign of ego and wasting time (unless yore a pro actually getting paid for it)

Youre now including height in this equation bevause you realized being tall slim otor mode is superior. Op mentioned nothing about manlets. Youre now add libbing to try to make your biases fit

Women are highly insecure. They'll have a one night stand with a true alpha but will go back to their beta cuck long term boyfriend since they'll know he will always be loyal. I'd rather have one night stands and knock up these babes. Repeat.

Because guys are also becoming fat cows at an even sometimes faster rate than females. Fit seems to give the impression all males are fit or thin and just not capable of b4ing fat like women, but thats because guys are less social and vocal creatures.

Lol w/e you want to say to make yourself feel better bby girl. You could just go do something actually useful instead of pretending that lif5ing things up and put6ing them down is something useful. Go get an education, learn s trade, contribute something useful to the world ffs

>that doesn't mean what we dudes think it means.
Esl? I cant read past this its so bad. You need a better english tutor

>woman are highly insecure
>implying theyre more insecure than the fuckbois on this site
Hello and welcome to fit newfriend! You should really go take a look at some fit threads before making statement out of your ass. You bitches are more insecure than qny female ive seen irl. Ffs a majority of your memee, like manlets and Auschwitz mode are direct projections of your glaring flaming insecurities

Is anyone supposed to be impressed by the results?

>Why do so many girls love the scrawny type all of a sudden?
You got it wrong - all the girls love different types, but the all have one thing in common.
They love the type that's not you.

>Veeky Forums
>knowing anything about fashion
>brisbanemeetup.jpg

Birth Control makes women like more beta and providing men rather than strong alpha males. It's pretty messed up how they've tricked them into taking this hormone disrupting crap.

Women telling you exactly what they want... thats a new one....

The fact is that they don't know what they want. But as a male you should know what she wants and that's money, status and to be dominated in bed.

When women say they want scrawny guys they are talking about a 220 pounds of pure muscle fucking them...

Women don't really find bodybuilders attractive becuase it smells like homo

Being thin is healthier than carrying extra weight beyond a certain point, even if that weight is muscle mass. The heart will give out sooner in someone with a larger mass or height than a smaller person; perhaps they seek a partner who won't die on them =)

He mentioned weights as just a part of his life in regards to compensation looking like a balerina. Shit, strongest guys at my uni gym are almost exclusively engineers.
A sound mind in a healthy body.

Being a beta faggot striving to become a better man, I'm very conflicted about this.

If that was true then women would be all over my beta pathetic prepubescent looking ass but they still end up with alpha asshole chads

Pls dont tell me i need personality

I like guys with a cute face, idc about their bodies desu, unless they look fat

t.grill

t. femlet

why are there no tall girls