PILLOW

WHATS WITH THE FUCKING PILLLOWS. I HAVE BOUGHT LIKE 5 DIFFERENT TYPES OF PILLOWS AND ALL OF THEM CAN'T SIMPLY BE NORMAL AND NOT DESTROY MY HEAD AND NECK. IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK, JUST A PILLOW THAT IS NOT A ROCK.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Snuggle-Pedic-Shredded-Kool-Flow-Micro-Vented-Covering/dp/B00PBFP0S6/ref=sr_1_12?ie=UTF8&qid=1480018732&sr=8-12&keywords=bamboo pillow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i use a really thin one

I TRIED EVERY MEME TYPE PILLOW AND I JUST WAKE UP LIKE SOMEONE WAS KICKING MY HEAD THE WHOLE TYPE

I actually sleep with a big soft pillow ON my head. Keeps light out of my eyes, stabilizes the head but does not move your neck of our alignment. I guess there are better ways of doing this, but meh, it works

Bump i have a similar problem my hrad hurt when it touch the pillow but i thought it had something to do with my hydration

I sleep on the floor with two comforters, I just bunch one up and use it as a giant pillow. If you only have one blanket or something though a big pile of dirty clothes makes a great pillow. Dirty is better because you don't have the guilt of messing up clean clothes and since your "nest" smells like you you'll be relaxed.

You know what to do brah

TRAPS ARE NOT GAY JUST LET ME SLEEP PROPERLY

Reverse traps are not gay!

just buy a pillow that specifically says its soft?
I really dont understand the issue here

I HAVE TRIED SO MANY """"""""SOFT"""""""" PILLOWS AND THE ONLY THING THAT IS SOFT IS MY HEAD AFTER THE ABUSE.

get an even softer pillow?
you can like hold them in the store before you buy them you know.

I have a soft puffy one and a firmer thin one and swap back and forth between the two

>you can like hold them
I HAVE TESTED THEM SPECIALLY ON A BED AND EVEN IF THEY FEEL SOMEHOW OK THEY BECOME SHIT VERY SOON AND ITS DRIVING ME INSANE

what do you mean they become shit?

THEY EITHER CHANGE THEIR FORM/THE THINGS INSIDE THEM GOES THE OTHER WAY AND NO MATTER WHAT I DO ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO FIX

i feel like you might need to get a firmer pillow actually

Bamboo pillows you fucking nigger. I had really bad neck issues, to the point of daily migraines. Within a couple weeks of getting a bamboo pillow it all went away. I wake up and the pillow is squashed down, but it's still comfy as your mom's fat titties.

I already told him to get an orthopedic pillow

amazon.com/Snuggle-Pedic-Shredded-Kool-Flow-Micro-Vented-Covering/dp/B00PBFP0S6/ref=sr_1_12?ie=UTF8&qid=1480018732&sr=8-12&keywords=bamboo pillow

60 dollars for a fucking pillow?
dafuc

Thought bamboo pillows were a meme

It depends on what you get. But if you get 5 10 dollar pillows you still have shit, and are out 50 bucks. I think mine was around 30.

don't use one then?
what the fuck kinda first world problems have you got else? is the toothpaste too minty? the milk too white?

How much is waking up each morning refreshed and without neck/head/shoulder pain worth to you?

ITS CAUSE I FOLD MY PILLOW IN HALF AND USE IT TO MASTURBATE SO AFTER A WHILE IT GETS ALL DAMP AND OUT OF SHAPE AND IM SICK OF BUYING THEM I JUST WANT A GOOD NIGHT SLEEP

>using a pillow
Enjoy your shit posture. I thought Veeky Forums was better than this

I can't find a pillow that's stiff enough. They all deform and give no support.