Do yourself a favor and shave your ugly beard off

1: Show your jaw to the world, specially if you have a low body fat percentage.

2: A beard won't make you look manlier

3: Grills don't like beards.

4: Hipsters and nu-males wear a beard, are you a hipster, user?
As a matter of fact, just look at Kratos, he looks like shit now, he used to have a chiseled jaw, now he is a cuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

sli.mg/Do0KNL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>mfw fuckin nerds thinking growing a beard is a quick ez way to look more attractive and manlier

no, u will still look stupid and probably even worse. just go clean shaven u fuckin betas

Did a beard kill your families?

beards are fucking gay

Everyone knows beards are for cucks

Tactical beards however are operator tier.

The only fags who hate on beards are those with low testosterone who can't grow a proper beard. I have been with at least 100 women so I know women dig my beard. They love playing with it and rubbing it. A beta make would never know the feeling. Kill yourselves worthless cucks.

aww poor beta male can't grow any facial hair because his genetics are too feministic.

>beard wont make you look manlier
jesus christ youre a fucking idiot. Facial hair is one of the most common male traits. How the fuck does it not make you manlier? fucking retard.

>girls dont like beards
sure, if they dont like manly men, which means they like femanon pretty boys. Those type of chicks are really lez deep down inside and they just want a pretty boy to go shopping with. Phag.
>bringing up a video game character
it's time to get a girlfriend.

You have been with 0 women and if any they were 2/10s fuck off. Funny how special forces grows beards to emulate goat fuckers. LOL

Jawlet detected. Keep chewing gum breh

Le look at ze vikings meme.
>got crushed by shaved christian alpha males.

There's being a fag and then there is caring about other mans facial hair.

t h i s
h
i
s

Designer stubble always has and always will be the sexiest facial hair. moustaches are cool if you can pull them off.

> I can't go facial hair so I'm going to say it's for gays hehe.

Grow up cucks

>The only fags who hate on beards are those with low testosterone who can't grow a proper beard.
This.
I'm still to meet a beard-hater who can grow a beard.

Beards are out of fashion m8

You can have some facial hair, but not large beards, the trend is over
The existence of "beard culture" should have made the point that it's time to get rid of it already.

If you have a patchy beard, being clean shaven will always look better.
They can look good just not pubey ones x

>fashion
>trends

god youre a faggot. kys

>Grills don't like beards.
Yeah, and men don't like big tits.

Shaved? They all had beards. Even Jesus is depicted with a beard

>uses kys

kys

>I have been with at least 100 women

0/10

I fuck a new woman every month. It's easy to be well over 100 women by now. Again, angry virgins still doubting a true alpha.

Everyone follows fashion trends.

You're just not aware of it because you're willfully ignorant.

>a naturally occuring growth of hair on the face of males since the beginning of time is suddenly out of "fashion" and not a "trend"

according to who? some pissed of anti-white male feminist blogger? you? some shit posting beta on Veeky Forums? you're a phag.

again, kys.

bears are faggy stubble is the way to go and the women love the stubble 90% of male model has a light stubble and long dark hair

>almost 25 years old
>skinny as fuck, weirdly proportioned face, clean shaven makes me look young as fuck and even weirder
>can grow goatee normally, but hair on cheeks barely grow, hair is patchy and sparse
>goatees look like shit so I have to trim it down to stubble level but cheek hair isn't even long enough to reach stubble level
>after a day or two cheeks just look dirty
>shaving the cheeks clean and leaving stubble goatee looks weird as well

i hate everything about me

weird, cuz i never shaved half my head and let the other half grow long, and i never got big thick frame nu-male glasses

>bears are faggy
what did bears ever do to you?

trips for truth.

let the feministic beta males shit post their way to their death bed.

shut up faggot don't tell me what to do, now get back to sucking nigger tranny cock before I make you my bitch just for lulz.

Absolutely BTFO

>muh msculinity
>muh old fashioned
>muh man man
>muh maturnity

fuck of beard always look like shit lets kick the jiggabos back to the zoo

Beard are for Veeky Forums neckbeards fatsos who like to look like iant dwarves or people who are lying about being manly, shut the fuck up

>lack of reading comprehension
bears, fool. Look at the post
>bears are faggy
Like I said, what did bears do to you? Let them run in the forest idiot.

I personally do not like unkempt all over the place DD size tits that will sag by age 35 and require an AZ license to manoeuver

>unhealthy
>inquire lazyness upon your body
>tfw if you're strong and young you'll want to look like an angel instead of a freaking viking unless you live in fucking snowy areas
>scrachingmuhbeard.jpg

oh fuck of fucking grammar Nazi this make you feel in charge eh?
Well your feel is not important to me so how about you go kill yourself instead?

It's fine

>not knowing the riddle of beard
Shall I tell you, user? It's the least I can do.
What is a beard or shaved face compared to the sick cunt who wears it?

>be alpha
>browse /fit

>grammar Nazi
>can't double check their post
>of

Yes, boss, fucking tell em'. It's my god-given privilege as a man to wear a beard: the fickle mutability of fashion's be damned.

you are a piece of shit, i hope you never forget that

Kek

My facial hair is almost all gone. Laser hair removal, if you're a candidate for it, is really effective. Recommended

>Beards will make you look more manly
But I'm a woman.

all the more reason to grow a beard since you're probably very unmanly right now

I have sex constantly and have had sex actively since high school.

I'm
>5'9
>Balding
>Full beard
>5.5in pp
>Wear cargo shorts

I always laugh when Veeky Forums thinks height means anything, unless you're stupidly short. Being 6ft wont fix your personality. How you act and your face are infinitely more important.

The point i'm trying to make is that, for your argument to have merit, you should at least take the time to double check your posts. Bears and Beards are two completely different things. Instead of calling others grammar nazis, maybe you should read your own posts before you hit submit.

>he made a light hearted joke about a spelling mistake, what a grammar nazi!!1!2!2

fuck off kid

Why the fuck does anyone on this board care about if you or other people have beards or not? Like its just some shit that grows and some people shave it some dont fuck off already.

>I have sex constantly and have had sex actively since high school.

this is fit you didnt need to specify that its already assumed

>Veeky Forums
>Actively having sex
I'd say maybe a decent amount but most people are here thinking lifting is going to get them sex.

Dude this is one of the most judgemental boards I've ever visited.

Veeky Forums and /cgl/ are worse by far. Veeky Forums is definitely 3rd at least.

at least 90% of people on fit either have a girlfriend or have regular sex off tinder/girls IRL

the average number of sexual partners for a guy on fit is 30

I can't tell if you're making fun of Veeky Forums with sarcasm or if you're actually delusional.
either way nice job

This OP is stupid.

A beard hides the shape of your jaw.

If you have a weak jaw, (indicator of low DHT levels and therefore unattractive and feminine) then growing a beard will hide this and make you MORE attractive.

Very simple.

If you have a strong jawline then a beard is a huge downside as you're hiding your jawline which is perhaps the single most important thing in terms of how attractive your face is

Just depends on the person. Why do you think Nu males have beards? You think they are stupid? No.

I'm just trying to help people look their best desu

I feel a connection to the anons on this board and I want everyone to be the best they can be

Weak jaw means low DHT?
I have a nice jaw, no wonder I'm fucking balding.

Yeah, weak jaw correlates to things like small dick etc that is why women are turned off by it.

>balding

Palm seed oil. A lot of guys on the board that lost hair due to steroid use have had success with it.

Do you mean pumpkin seed oil?
I just bought some along with Saw Palmetto shit.

Yeah, yeah that's exactly what I mean.

On MasT's advice yeah? His hair looks great so maybe there's something to it. Report back with results in 24 weeks.

My hairline is bad and my hair is thin at 21 but desu I don't even get bothered by it.

It's just hair. When it gets worse I will just shave it all off.

I did some research and I heard it has anti androgenic effects but I don't understand enough about endocrine system to know the effects on my test levels.

I'm natty and therefore really concerned with lowering my test levels for obvious reasons.

You a /fraud/? you have an opinion on it?

I'm sure that even if it does lower your test levels, it's a .01% drop which is why I recomended it to you in good faith

I'm just super paranoid about min maxing my progress

I'm not a fraud no. I'm a recovering fatty DYEL.
Which is why I'm mad about my hair falling out just as I'm starting to look good.

>2: A beard won't make you look manlier
>3: Grills don't like beards.

nigga please...

Heh, I am a fatty dyel.

>worried about my hair

Man don't be. Who cares. It's just hair. Chicks care about your shoulders:hips, jaw, your confidence, your drive.

None of them care about hair.

>H thinks the Vikings and Jesus existed during the same timeline

Let me guess, American ? kek

Who honestly gives a flying fuck about what girls think?
If you spend your life worrying about what girls think/like youre gonna waste your life finding out that girls are never going to always like you and that they flipflop like there is no tomorrow

I know this is prolly bait but jesus fucking chirst, faggots on this fucking site need to stop trying to do shit because they think women like it

Lmao just lo fucking L

As long as you don't have pubes all over your face girls will love your fucking beard

I haven't shaped my beard (my hair cut lady does it for me once every 2 weeks) and every girl I've talked to since I grew the beard has told me "you know normally I don't really like beards but it looks sooooo good and you and it's so soft" while they play with my beard and look down with red cheeks

I always wear a hat anyway so girls don't give a fuck about hair but I can put it in a bun if I wanted, I'm already thinning but I just ordered some PSO and SP.

Either way, no matter what you look like, if you cannot present any kind of value, whether it be your good looks, physique, social status, money, knowledge, etc...
If you're just a fucking potato you might as well LDAR because NOBODY wants a fucking potato

sli.mg/Do0KNL

I have made my wife squirt just using my beard.
Your argument is invalid.

A beard should compliment your strong jawline user. Stop being a beardless cuck. I only grow mine because I'm a high test nigga, I could grow a full beard at 14.

>he uses 'timeline' when he means timeframe
Be honest, how much animu and mango do you consume daily?

Heracles looks like a pussy ass faggot without a beard

>Hair cut lady
>Wear a hat but can put my hair in a bun if I wanted

Spotted the hipster

>something that happens naturally
>a fashion statement

Why is this meme used so much, it's not like you go out and choose to pick out a beard and wear it a certain day, it's hair.

>but you can shave it off
Yeah, you can, which was missing my point, you don't grow clothes on your body.

GTFO TRANNY YOU LOOK ABSOLUTELY VILE

i'm "pro beard", or more like i odn't give a fuck if you have one or not, lol, but this is like posting pictures of Bruce Willies in the balding thread, of course Jason Momoa looks good with a beard, he's the manliest mother fucker out there. pic related is more like what most guys can expect..might still look good with the right grooming but lets not go around fooling people here

look this guy up

he has litterarly 10/10 beard genetics, but yeah, growing a well groomed beard can often help if you're ugly, that's why i have one myself. Also for anyone else ; his name is Jeffrey Buoncristiano (famous from reddit /r/beards).

Didn't know it was him in your pic, and FYI it wasn't that easy finding out it was Jeff, even with tinyeye.

use google. directly gives you the name.

stop reading there, confirmed virgin betafag

xcodeh?

>1: Show your jaw to the world, specially if you have a low body fat percentage.
Speak for yourself jawlet. Unlike your baby jaw, mine is even visible when wearing a beard

>2: A beard won't make you look manlier
Yes it does

Yes they do

>4: Hipsters and nu-males wear a beard, are you a hipster, user?
Unlike you I'm not an insecure beta that gives a shit what others do. Hipsters might aswell eat pasta - does that mean I can't eat pasta without being a hipster? I don't give a shit, I like pasta and I like wearing a beard.

Just accept your low test degeneracy and stop making these pathetic thread to validate your genetic inferiority.

>buzzcut because balding hard
>beard is pachy at cheeks
>after 2 weeks of growing it looks like pubes glued to my face

>looks like fedora neckberd with beard
>looks like neo-nazi without it

Thanks genetics.

Just cause you can't grow one????

Been growing my beard for almost 4 years now. Full on Duck Dynasty status. None of you beta faggots are ever going to change my mind about it either.

Who cares

I look like shit anyway, no fucking point in shaving or maintaining a hairstyle.

Santa looks fuckin JACKED this year

You think women don't like men's facial hair???

this, only shark faces who can only grow human shit on their faces hate on beard

1. is good if you have a good jaw
2. is situational
3. is false
4. is true

Looks like someone can't grow a smexy man beard