How can I increase my penis girth and possibly length...

How can I increase my penis girth and possibly length? I'm pretty insecure about the girth considering I can easily fit it in a toilet paper roll or a milk carton opening. Length is ok but I'd like it to be longer.

>milk carton opening
u srs?

bathmate and 15mins of jelqing afterwards

Not one of those. The gallon jugs.

I might be able to fit it in there, but I was talking about the gallon jugs like
said

heh

Is 8x6 actually good?

It's what I am but I am a virgin so I'm not sure if I'm being memed

You're a pretty big guy, you'll be fine

Already answered your question in another thread:

Are you kidding?
That's like the perfect size.
But I won't believe you until you post pics

>for you

>DON'T YOU HAVE ANYTHING MORE IMPORTANT TO WORRY ABOUT!?
My life revolves around Veeky Forums and sending dick pics to girls and having them rate it, so no.

>implying I care if anyone believes me on a Sudanese Vacuum Assembly forum

WHY WOULD YOU FUCKING POS T THIS DELETE IT NOW IT'S LYING

>tfw 6x5
>all my gf's have admitted to having bigger
>they all tlak baout their love for big dick during sex and foreplay

If you want to permanently ruin your dick

honestly thats too big for most girls, probs won't be usable at all with virgins

why lol

Permanent nerv damage and peyronies disease

I feel for you user.

>tfw every girl i've been with has told me my dick is the biggest they have had
>except for one fuckbuddy who was a complete and utter slut
>tfw always thought my dick was small as a teen
>tfw she laughs for the first time and says 'wow, its like a fucking baseball bat'

7.5x5.5
ONE SQUARE AWAY FROM A "B"

>5.5 length x 4 circ

Fuck

I honestly feel bad for dicklets, worse than being a manlet, never being able to satisfy a woman

>never being able to satisfy a woman
Women are never satisfied anyway so who gives a shit?

Having a girl beg and lust over your cock is a great feeling.

Yup, its true. its a great feeling

Point is they arent satisfied anyway with this so why bother?

thundersplace, newbie routine

Jelqing can get you .5in girth after that the gains slow or you need to start clamping or pumping

also,

>he fucks milkcartons

gold

Dicklet detected

Not true. Im > 7x5.5 and every girl has been fine taking it 90%+. No mention I was even big.

Same here, similar size and no girl has ever had problems taking it

I got a bathmate, and after using it my girth increased about 0.75 inches, to a total of 6.25 (for about 24 hours after use).

I had sex with my gf during that big dick window. She didn't even notice, not during a bj or during sex.

So.. Ionno what to think.

Girls and dick size dont go hand in hand bro, they demand much but know little

>Women are never satisfied anyway
lmao this is what dicklets actually believe

>Women are never satisfied anyway
lmao this is what dicklets actually believe

fukin rofl

I think my gf is just a absent minded.
Don't know how its possible to not notice your bf's dick increasing by 30% volume.

I honestly think most girls can take a 7" girth without much effort.

They won't even notice it being thick until its past 6.5".

Bump

When I'm also 6x5 and thought I was doing bretty good

only people who dont have sex regularly worry about their dick size

OP here
I'm a virgin but I don't really want to disappoint my partner when they first see it.

exactly my point
You havent even experienced sex, dont even know what it's like, have never even had intimacy with a woman, but you're worried about the size of your penis on a internet weightlifting image board.

you've got bigger problems.

I used bathmate everyday for two weeks and I made gains but lost all sensation at the base of the shaft which is the only spot sensitive on my genitals.

Bump

1. Do "Newbie Routine" on Thundersplace for 6 weeks.

2. Clamp after 6 weeks.

3. Do tunica twists for about 10 minutes after clamping.

4. Make sure you warm up.

Also, there has been a lot of research that shows that far field infrared speeds up muscle recovery as it penetrates about 1.5 inches into tissue, induces NO and ATP production, etc.

You can buy FIR lamps. This can help anytime of muscle recovery. There are FIR saunas btw. People have reported significant improvements in girth while clamping AND using FIR simultaneously.

However, the only official and scientific study on penis enlargement is the one by the two Italian urologists in 2010 that showed you can increase your length by 1-1.5 inches in 6 months BY WEARING AN EXTENDER.

How much can I grow my dick, what's the reasonable limit in length and girth for about a year?

how much gainz?

>tfw mediocre 7.5"x5.5"
>will never be 8"x6"
Why live bros.

There's a pretty big (heh) difference between 7x5.5 and 8x6 you mongoloid

> asking women their preferences

Nobody has that thick of a dick what the fuck is this bullshit

Whats wrong with that, is that not about average?

No jk i know its small lol

Daily reminder that 6.5 x 5.5 is the perfect size in term of versatility and satisfaction

yeah thats basically what i think too

im 7x5 and if i could trade half inch length for half inch girth i would do it in a heartbeat

Dicklet detected

I call bull shit, I'm 6.5x5 and I bet you a thicker penis (6-8inches) would be any women's preference

>thicker penis
>6-8 inches

dude you are a crazy virgin. a 6 inch girth penis would tear a woman apart and be impossible to even take without pain for like 90% of women let alone bigger than that

the best girth for most women is like, 5 to 5.5. 5.5 is big enough to fill them up but not cause them a ton of pain taking it, 5 inches is good for smaller to medium girls

and lengthwise 7 gets to the point where it could be too long for some women and hit their cervix.

so yeah like 6x5x5.5 is probably perfect, and i say that as a 7x5er

I don't even know why there is so much argument about average penis size.

Go buy an average sized condom at the store in your country. If it fits tightly you are average, if you break it, you are large, and if you don't fit snugly and it comes off easily, then you are below average for your location.

Easy.

>you're a virgin
No shit. Where did you pull that from, your ass?
>6inches would tear a women
Maybe if she's 5foot and has got the hole the size of a wedding ring. I'll admit the idea that 8in. Is perhaps a lilttle too big.
>7in. Long dong's too much
Much like up above, I call bullshit, just like every dick comes in different sizes so do vaginas. So unless you can provide scientific research/evidence that supports your theory, there's not much else to say

>posting the edited version to troll anons
Cmon breh

I got a double, 6 length 6 girth
Remember guys girth is where your penis is the thickest

reasonable is added 1x1

some report 2x2
some report 0.5x0.5

i recommend going to thundersplace. the first part of the program focuses on stretching ligaments attached to the base of your dick. some just get them severed through surgery, which adds length. that shit is expensive, though.

you have to go through the newbie routine, though. take it slow at first. after that, i recommend getting the extender (scientifically proven to add length) and clamping with an FIR lamp (for girth).

thanks dude. i'll do the newb routine and combine it with the bathmate at some point.

You're a virgin, don't talk to me about penis sizes with girls. yes vaginas come in all sizes but this is in general.

6 inch girth is pretty much the upper limit of what most girls you find IRL could take, and it would be a stretch (pun intended) to find many who could at all. 6 inches may not seem like a lot, but it is. Between 5.5-6 inches would be the most girth most girls can take

As for length, 7 inches is about the limit that would be comfortable for most girls and starts to limit some positions you can do. But 6.5-7 is your ideal to be able to not cause her pain but also be a decent size

So with that in mind. 6.5 x 5.5 is the perfect penis size for a non-huge penis. Girth big enough to stretch a girl out, length big enough to fill her depth

I just get really bummed out 'bout the horror stories with Elist's implants. Be a woman, you can make your vulva look better, as well as make your boobs larger with no effort. There is literally no reason why men should be doomed to their genetic setting in the 21st century. As a med student this shit is about to set me on a life crusade to come up with the ultimate method so that all men can be free'd from the horrors of having an average sized dick.

Jelqing wrong can fuck your dick. It's not a hobby for impatient people. But ruining your dick with bathmate takes a very special kind of stupid. I used two different bathmate products over 14 months (both very similar, one just slightly better) and I made 2 inches in what appear to be permanent gains (still got 'em 4 months later without any exercise whatsoever). I went from 5.5" to 7.5" and if you think that's not worth the effort, just think about all the guys here who would love to put 2 inches on their height, let alone their dick.

my gf is 5'10 and my dick is 6.2" long and circ thinnest to thickest 5" to 5.8"
after sex she hurts

she got herself a dildo 6" thick being clueless about size and she can only use it very carefully

>what is reading comprehension
>keeps referring to the fact I'm a virgin
You maybe ethier legitimately autistic or suffer from some form of egotism. But enough of that, legitimate sources or fuck off.

>tfw 8x5.5
>.5 inches of girth away from a big dick
kill me brehs

>hm, nice, a gallon of milk!
>what could I do with it?
>GOMAD!!!!!
>ok, now its an empty gallon jug…
>what could I do with that…
>IDEA!

Yeah, it's pretty gay. Life isn't fair.

Sure, good luck.

MAKE SURE YOU WARM UP. That is absolutely critical. The routine suggests 5 minutes with a hot wrap. Honestly, you should do 10 minutes. If you have money, get the FIR lamp. Look into the FIR threads on thundersplace.

>tunica twists

You mean bundled stretching?

yeah

thanks, you find those help your girth?

Absolutely. I wouldn't do them until after the newbie routine, though.

oh I've been working for 6 or so months, just never tried bundled stretching

Keep Cumming within like 30 seconds or less with the gf.

Pretty inexperienced, find missionary awkward to get into so she usually goes on top. Only time I managed to last a while has been in a spooning position.

Help.

Take 90-135 MG of DXM
Take 150+ MG if you don't want to cum at all.

Just fuck really short girls if youre small??????
brehs????

google "reverse kegels"

Doesn't usually end up working out that way, tall girls can have really small vaginas too, just like tall dudes can have small dicks.

6' and I have a 5x4, no problems pleasuring my 5'8 gf

i do them before/after jelquing and clamping

that the ketamine alternative? Not ideal tbqh

Thanks I'll give them a shot. How long would you suggest holding them for? 30 seconds both directions?

It's cough medicine

I use an air pump for 3 years now, my dick is fine, no damage, no ruin... the fuck are you talking about, have you damaged you dick permanently???

thank you :)
the mongoloid part, Gold!

14.5 x 11.3cm to 16.5 x 12cm in 2 months jelqing + stretching. I've recently added some basic girth work (simple uli's) too and I'm kind of feeling it working already.

My goal is 18 x 14cm though. Hope I'm going to make it.

You are going to make it user, add a pump to your routine

German folk?

7.5 girth is huge.giving birth is less painful than fucking with that

Found the authentic version.

>I went from 5.5" to 7.5"
yeah that completly happened m8. Ive done jelqing for 3 years and my penis looks like a coca cola bottle. The 2l one...

If I had 7,5 girth dick I would post it every corner of the internet. I would go to talk shows and flip my dick out. I would walk around the street without pants.

Dont believe errything on the interwebz guys

>she got herself a dildo 6" thick being clueless about size and she can only use it very carefully
>being clueless about size
>she got herself a dildo 6" thick
Atleast dont fool urself.

Do you use lube for jelqing? I really hate jelqing and have problems maintaing the weird half erection status