Why are you all worshipping this fuccboi? He was an insecure, self-loathing, shallow cunt...

Why are you all worshipping this fuccboi? He was an insecure, self-loathing, shallow cunt. That turned his selfhate into some kind of glorified suicide. Because thats really what he did, he cared more about looking good, partying hard and fucking sloots than actually being healthy and happy.

This cunt is nothing compared to Arnold, who started with nothing but a dream. And he used roids to help him achieve this dream, thats much more admirable than using roids for something as stupid as Zyzz did. Hes one of the most iconic movie stars ever, and became a motherfucking governor, while Zyzz is rotting in his grave.

If youre using roids just to look better and fuck a bunch of shallow whores, in a hope it cures your selfhatred, you deserve to die in a sauna like him. The only time roiding is acceptable is if it helps you achieve your goals and dreams. And no, banging sloots does not count as a dream. Grow up

No one worships him besides dyels

There's nothing special about him. He didn't overcome any hardships to become a hero.

He was literally just a guy with a rich dad who took a lot of steroids and went to the gym(I use that very loosely)

He's just a meme.

Also stop being jelly. He's dead, bro.

This. Op is a faggot. No one that has actually lifted in their life worships him lol.

Have you ever seen him lift? Horrible form and weak as fuck. The amount of roids he did still gave him a pretty aesthetic upper body. But that also killed him.

Just revived myself and brahs to remind you this sad cunt spent 14 minutes typing out his essay for womens studies so he could posr it out to you on a zoology afficianados forum.

Kids not going to make it, I love you all.

>Why are you all worshipping this fuccboi? He was an insecure

Yeah secure guys make threads like these, right? :^)

>Why are you all worshipping this fuccboi? He was an insecure, self-loathing, shallow cunt.
Just like many people on this website including you.

> he cared more about looking good, partying hard and fucking sloots than actually being healthy and happy.
What makes you say he wasn't happy?

>This cunt is nothing compared to Arnold, who started with nothing but a dream. And he used roids to help him achieve this dream, thats much more admirable than using roids for something as stupid as Zyzz did. Hes one of the most iconic movie stars ever, and became a motherfucking governor, while Zyzz is rotting in his grave.
I honestly can't tell if you're trolling at this point. Zyzz was a scrawny internet nerd who wanted to change his lifestyle and used steroids to help him achieve his goal body.

>The only time roiding is acceptable is if it helps you achieve your goals and dreams
His goals and dreams were to have an aesthetic body. What makes you so high and mighty to judge the value of people's goals?

hai guyz, if you think my brother is cool and memeing, wait until you see me!

There's a difference between worshiping someone and admiring their commitment for change. He's not special for being big, he's special for being an internet nerd who made it. He's one of us.

Holy shit I hate this fucker. How does he think that using his dead little brother's fame to promote his brand is ok?

>one of us
Not all of us are makeup wearing pajeets who use steroids to shortcut proper training

Glad you identify with him tho

Thats the thing. This whole "making it" stuff is fucking retarded. What you think if you look aesthetic enough your whole life is going to change? Because thats what some people here assume. Nothing will change, everything will stay the same.

Zyzz didnt make shit. Out of the millions of options he couldve chosen to better and improve his life, he chose the dumbest ones. Thats why hes fucking dead now.

>Not all of us are makeup wearing pajeets who use steroids to shortcut proper training
Are you /pol/? You really sound like /pol/.
When I say one of us I mean someone who spends a large portion of his time on the internet. He was a success story of a skinny nerd who became aesthetic. It doesn't matter if you don't identify with him. Your question is why WE identify with him.

Making it doesn't only mean getting big. It means trying to change your lifestyle into something desirable that requires effort. For him, it was getting big and partying. For you it could be getting a degree from school. It's not what it is that matters, it's your ability to pull through with the change that does.

>Out of the millions of options he couldve chosen to better and improve his life, he chose the dumbest ones
In your opinion

"Making it" basically means getting laid and being attractive. You know, like those guys who made us feel like shit it school? Let's face it, people treat you better when you look good.

>"Making it" basically means getting laid and being attractive.

Im done. I just dont get how people in this thread think that those are acceptable goals to have as mature human being. Once you get older your beauty will decay anyways, if you spent all your life chasing that, you will have nothing left by that time, no substance, no character

That's just his definition of making it. Doesn't mean it's everyone else's.

>demand people think the way you do
>attempt to rationalize why you're opinion is the only correct one
>all while telling others to grow up

I don't even like the guy, but you should rethink your life

>When I say one of us I mean someone who spends a large portion of his time on the internet
So someone who lives in a first world country?

>For him, it was getting big and partying. For you it could be getting a degree from school.
Yep, and as soon as I'm having trouble in a class I'm going to start buying the answers from the rich asians, just like zyzz taught me!!!

Steroids is NOT making it, what the fuck is wrong with you people...

You sound like an ugly loser

Make a tumblr account and cry there bitch boi

Mother fucker getting constant raw pussy = total happiness and fulfillment in life

What the fuck are you on about

Fuck off

>So someone who lives in a first world country?
What point are you even trying to make here? Did you read what I said?

>Yep, and as soon as I'm having trouble in a class I'm going to start buying the answers from the rich asians, just like zyzz taught me!!!
Is that seriously what you got from the conversation? Holy shit, are you actually autistic? I know that we make jokes and everything about calling each other autistic but you might seriously have autism if that's what you got out of this conversation.

>Steroids is NOT making it, what the fuck is wrong with you people...
Once again, that's just your opinion. Why do you think that everyone should think how you think? What makes you so great How can you be this narcissistic? Fuck off.

I agree Arnold is a much more respectable guy to look up to than Zyzz. But you're still shitposting and probably DYEL

>making it is retarded
Making it is a concept that means achieving peace and happiness in life, and it's done by achieving basically unlimited pussy through any means necessary

He made it, he was drowning in it

Only virgins and beta boys think that getting pussy is the key to happiness and fulfillment

He's hotter than Zyzz.

While I agree with this, I feel compelled to add that only beta boys feel the need to care about what other people do with their own lives as opposed to just taking the route in life that makes them happiest.

the only people idolizing zyzz are dyels and other white trash / nigger roiders

I lost my respect for him years ago.

How does so much cancer fill into such a small sentence?

Giving my opinion doesnt mean I care. I mean, I could call a fat fuck, a fat fuck to his face. Doesnt mean that I give a shit that hes a fat disgusting piece of shit. Just meant that I felt like saying it

>What point are you even trying to make here? Did you read what I said?
non-argument #1

>Is that seriously what you got from the conversation? Holy shit, are you actually autistic? I know that we make jokes and everything about calling each other autistic but you might seriously have autism if that's what you got out of this conversation.
non-argument #2

>Once again, that's just your opinion. Why do you think that everyone should think how you think? What makes you so great How can you be this narcissistic? Fuck off.
Non-argument #3

>T-t-that's just like, y-your opinion man!
>He's got big muscles and he said I'm gonna make it, he's my hero!

pa
the
tic

I wonder how much of a shitstorm Veeky Forums was when the news came in that he died. I wish I was there to witness it

No, that's caring even if you tell yourself it's not.

>caring about others is beta
wut

Non-argument? I'm addressing you not understanding how to read words.

Why do people idolize it so much and talk so much shit to people who don't have it

God so much shitposting on Veeky Forums nowadays. Sometimes I wonder why I even still come here

Alpha:

I want to do this---> I will do this.

'I did it'.

Beta:

Why is this going doing that? Why is this other guy doing that?

live and let live

I mean seriously can you imagine how perfect life must be if you get laid constantly?
All the girls you want, to suck your dick, you can fuck them in the ass, in the pussy
Constant attention, constant sex, infinite validation, infinite happiness and peace of mind

This is my purpose in life

You're not addressing shit faggot. You just didn't have a response. If you have one post it, if not then pls stop wasting my time

this is why we worship him

also this

TOPKEK

I thought exactly the same when i saw this picture of chestbrah.

>I want to do this---> I will do this.
Damn, guess I'm a beta because I don't eat ice cream and smoke weed all day

>Why is this going doing that? Why is this other guy doing that?
>Why is that yoked guy lifting differently than me, maybe I should ask him to see if I change my ways
But I guess true alphas never learn from others?

What? What a load of shit.

Asking questions, trying to understand human psyche, figuring out what drives other people to do what they do. Trying to motivate other to be better versions of themselves.

These are all necessary to improve as mankind, or even be succesfull in your own life. Questions are good to ask, if youre only absorbed in your own life and dont give a fuck about anybody else, thats not alpha, thats fucking stupidity and egomania

Hope youre joking, otherwise I feel sorry for you

How long is he dead now? 5 years?

So why are people still making these threads and are still complaining about people who liked Zyzz?

He is dead, just let him rip in piece.

The only thing that this shit tells me. Is that he was a

Bitter cunt who hated women
Insecure as fuck guy who wanted to get swole to prove a point to his ex
Thought he couldnt be himself unless he was fucking hot

He was broken as fuck from the inside, his drive for his choices were unhealthy

Ok, let's try this again.

>So someone who lives in a first world country?
No, I mean someone who spends a large portion of their time on the internet playing games and talking on forums. Someone who is a loser in life. Someone who stays home, eats shit, plays video games all day, and doesn't have an active social life.

This includes but is not limited to someone who lives in a first world country.

>Yep, and as soon as I'm having trouble in a class I'm going to start buying the answers from the rich asians, just like zyzz taught me!!!
Ok, go ahead. That's one way of doing it and if that's your choice then so be it.

I'm assuming you're trying to link this to Zyzz using steroids to help him gain muscle and therefore "cheating"? Why does it matter to you what he did to get muscle. It's a pretty standard thing to use roids to make gains that fast. It doesn't mean that he didn't work his ass off for that physique. He had to change his entire lifestyle to reach his body and life goals.

In your OP you mention Arnold - someone who used steroids to reach his goals. How is Arnold's steroid usage ok but Zyzz's isn't? That's a double standard.

Me stating that it's just your opinion isn't a moot point. Just because that phrase can be used as a meme doesn't make it any less valid.

I'm done talking to you. There's no way any of my points can get through to a narcissist. Enjoy your life, user.

u mad? jelly?

I think he might be a kissless virgin (like me).

We desire these thing because we haven't experienced them yet.

t. a sadcunt

Hey, the guy youre responding to all the time is not OP, I am

And I even said that Arnolds steroid usage was respectable, because it allowed him to get where he is now. The ends justify the means. But if your 'ends' are "be hot and fuck lots of pussy", youre pathetic.

>Thought he couldnt be himself unless he was fucking hot

Yeah that applies to every single person who wants to be accepted

Calm down, user. This was not really Zyzz. The facebook profile of the one girl was made after his death, so obviously it couldn't be him, it was just for the keks.

I really really like this picture.

Can i save if pls?

So you guys seem to have misinterpreted what I am trying to say.

Here's MY OPINION.

Positive attitude: Worrying about your own progress, your own life, trying to be the best you that you can be.

Example: I want to get shredded---> I won't eat ice cream all day and smoke weed all day---> 5 years later----> I did it.

Negative attitude:

Dude lamo why is that guy doing XXX? that's dumb. He should do YYY with his time lol it's way better

Why on earth would you care about what another man does with his life?

> figuring out what drives other people to do what they do

I am more talking about the people arguing over

>Zyzz was dumb for obbsessing over his appearance

>Zyzz was smart for obsessing over his appearance

It was his goal to be a chad---> He reached his goals---> Alpha

That's SUCCESS.

If your goal is to smoke weed and eat ice cream all day, that's what motivates you, you want to be the laziest most pathetic peice of shit in the world, and you get to the point where you do NOTHING other than smoke weed and eat ice cream?

You made it brah

Daily reminder OP is probably the guy chestbrah cucked

This user spoke some true words t bh. Really makes you think.

And this made me kek a little bit, take this (you).

Oh really now
What is life like when you have it then

I still disagree

>Why on earth would you care about what another man does with his life?

Because I care about mankind, and people in general. I wish we as species would move forward as much as we can. So if I see people who live only for themselves, what you claim to be alpha, I get annoyed. Because thats exactly the kind of egotistical crap thats ruining society nowadays. We have no sense of unity and everybody feels like theyre a special snowflake.

Or if I see somebody who does this

>If your goal is to smoke weed and eat ice cream all day, that's what motivates you, you want to be the laziest most pathetic peice of shit in the world, and you get to the point where you do NOTHING other than smoke weed and eat ice cream?

I get upset, I care, because hes contributing nothing to the world, he only cares about living a life full of instant gratification with no depth whatsoever. Its pathetic.

If you think my point of view is beta, go ahead. I doubt that its very much alpha to live only for yourself though. As you can see more clearly in the animal world, Alpha's are usually leaders, so they actually most care about what others do and try to drive them towards being better as a group

Nothing else, its the same, but then with pussy

If you are unhappy, pussy wont fix that. It will give you a quick fix of feeling amazing, but that feeling wont last long.

Love however is great, love can motivate you to do great things, and make you feel really good for a longer period of time. But it can also bring you down to the lowest depths

Not the user you responded to

>I doubt that its very much alpha to live only for yourself though. As you can see more clearly in the animal world, Alpha's are usually leaders, so they actually most care about what others do and try to drive them towards being better as a group
This is not even true, alphas often fight and sometimes even kill the beta animals. They also kill the babies of the betas.

>So if I see people who live only for themselves, what you claim to be alpha, I get annoyed. Because thats exactly the kind of egotistical crap thats ruining society nowadays. We have no sense of unity
And this is even more bullshit. You were referring to the animals before, so why is it now wrong to go your own way alone? There are so many animals which live alone, fight off betas and fuck some qt animals so they get pregnant.

Also: stop interfere in other peoples life, it's annoying and most people don't like it.

We can agree to disagree

I personally get that sense of unity from the fitness board on a mongolian fishing website.

Everyone here wants to get big. Some people doing it for girls. Some people doing it for themsevles. Some people doing it for men. But everyone is doing the same shit. Growing. Every day. Bigger. Stronger. Better.

If you miss that sense of unity try to find a small community to get into.

Fit is one such example and you're here. Why don't you feel a connection to the rest of anons here?

Large groups, IE, society, it's very hard to feel that sense of unity with for many, many people.

Example I feel no unity to 'mankind' (BECAUSE IM LEAVING THEM BEHIND 5 SCOOPS CMON) as a whole because it's such a broad group and so diffrent.

But anons here I see a lot of myself, we have stuff in common.

You want unity? Find a small group of people with similar goals.

>Someone who stays home, eats shit, plays video games all day, and doesn't have an active social life.
He had a girlfriend at 17. The dude is textbook normie,

One of my best friends is a 6'5 vandy sig who played football in HS. in middle school, he had a level 80 death knight. Everyone games nowadays.

>Why does it matter to you what he did to get muscle

It matters because I want to know if I should look up to them or not.

> It doesn't mean that he didn't work his ass off for that physique. He had to change his entire lifestyle to reach his body and life goals.

Did he? It's not like he was a fatty. Roids can easily get you from skelly to ottermode with little effort. His lifts were shit for a roider.

I'm not OP, I don't look up to Arnold either.

If I don't consider "making it" as just shooting up a bunch of steroids, that's not an opinion. That's just my definition of the phrase used.

>roids for ottormode

This desu. His body ON GEAR is far inferior to natty MasT, Lotus.

That's pretty embarrassing when you are on steroids so you can be smaller than a natty

Then I just disagree with your opinion, only caring about yourself is the least positive attitude you can have according to mine.

> tripfag
Fuck. People sucked a tripfags cock? How embarrassing.

>I doubt that its very much alpha to live only for yourself though. As you can see more clearly in the animal world, Alpha's are usually leaders, so they actually most care about what others do and try to drive them towards being better as a group

You are confusing cause and effect.

The Alpha does things for himself that just happens to benefit the group.

>Berrypickers : "Holy shit! Crag just killed a mammoth all by himself! He cant possibly eat all of those, but it will feed the village for some time"

I dont buy into the Alpha thing, I am studying anthropology and one most evidence points out that in Hunter-Gatherer HUMAN societies, authority is given, not taken (pretty egalitarian) Cant speak for our primate ancestors though.

I was wondering how long it was gonna take for somebody to bring r9k and pol into the discussion like always

But hey, nice quads breh

Osam nambors bat yor post is sheit meight

If you already knew it then fuck off back, you sad existence.

Secure guys make comments on a secure guy post who posts insecurities of an insecure phag

And you think that the mere absence of pussy isn't enough to make life shit?

Picture related is it, just replace god with sex

arnold was the fuccboi of that time, you faggit, you think he did that to achieve some dream?, he did it because he knew in america the most important thing is looks over anything

fame, wisdom and good habits were just the echoing of his hard work to look good for the sloots
jeeeez i hate this fucking faggits that try to see a deep background on everything

When it comes down to it
He was better looking than you
Inspired more people than you
Got more girls than you
and will always be more famous than you

Just accept it and let people admire who they want

>Only virgins and beta boys think that getting >pussy is the key to happiness and fulfillment

Love it when guys say this.It's no big deal ,right ? Being successful with women
has absolutely no correlation to one's
self-image or level of happiness, right ?

So...stop dating & sleeping with women then;
if its all so meaningless. What's that ? You'd
rather not ? Because it feels amazing and
the validation is addicting ? Oh...okay then.

He was anything but insecure.
And it showed, especially when he was ignoring people like you talking shit about him. How does it feel that he honestly wouldn't care about your assessment of him?

Fuk u fagit

THANK YOU BACK-SNAP GORILLA