Rich Speaking the truth

youtube.com/watch?v=VWxhFOps1mc&t

This must be the best video to date.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eLWYdQ07fBU
youtu.be/OuoV08VsHuo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

theres no coming back from this, like holy shit this is what its like when pianoman goes all out, savage.

What is the tl;dr backstory on this whole thing?

bodybuilders are low iq and have tiny dicks

>not on roids at all

>those cartoon-esque proportions
outright ether'd that dude lmao, the penis shit had me rolling

youtube.com/watch?v=eLWYdQ07fBU

> Like 7:10 he starts talking about piano.

Rich Piano confirmed for fake plates.

>5% is the amount of actual weight in the plates.

i'm not watching this shit. does this guy really sit there for 40 minutes and run is yap about some guy who said something about him.

>does this guy really sit there for 40 minutes and run is yap about some guy who said something about him

Yeah but he doesn't care about him. That's why he made a video stating how little he cared.

>boston loyd, a literal caveman-tier retard calls just starts spewing shit at rich piana for no reason constantly even after making vids together and meeting up
>rich makes a video calling him gay and posts a picture of boston loyd nude exposing his actual, medically diagnosed micropenis

>not puting in speed 2

>make tens of videos about rich
>rich makes one video and rapes your career
rich is jay z loyd is denace. whos denace? exactly

>i dont care about you bro
>40 minute rant

i love e-drama

>14:00 and on

rich piana going full savage.

>you look like you're natural
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

is rich piano actually an insecure fuck? i always hear people ripping on him on Veeky Forums and ive always assumed they were teling the truth about him being insecure and with terrible body dysmorphia and him being cuckolded and shit.

i watched the video op posted because i know of bostin loyd and i wanted to finally hear what rich pianoman was all about and he seems really chill.

is he really a fucking insecure loser or is that just ppl trolling for lulz on fit?

what did piano mean by this picture?

Rich is a big meme but I enjoy his vids as a guilty pleasure. There's something about a fucking man-ape who spends hours upon hours driving around talking about shit and then spending the majority of his day visiting restaurants and binge eating that I find entertaining

this entire time rich keeps on saying "i wasnt talking shit about you bostin. all of these things were coincidental but definitely not aimed towards you"

thats a fucking lie isnt it? he totally did all that stuff knowing he was AMOG'ing bostin didnt he

Hmm I wonder

>"i would rather do "gay for pay" than work a 9-5"

kek. Boston loyd is goofy as fuck.

Man that is super unimpressive for 3 grams of test and growth hormone.

Look at MasT on low dose of test and masteron and no growth hormone

>boston "sending dick pics to other guys is what bodybuilding is all about" loyd

holy shit boston got fuckin rekt

Lol. You guys are starting to get it. masT has good genetics and will just keep getting bigger and bigger, not even close to his final form.

Boston got parented in that video.

he was cucked? is this real? what happened?

>starting to get it

I've always been mirrin him

Mirrin you too lotus

I said it before, and I'll say it again: The people that hate on MasT are just jealous.

I'm jealous too but I use that as motivation to improve and to grow. Why shit on someone that is bigger than you?

shameful

he got married to a blonde bimbo after knowing her for literally 3 months

she was doing it for the green card

The only thing you should do when you see someone else succeeding is be happy and use them as motivation/inspiration if you need some. It's true the people that hate on masT are jealous because he is what they can't attain, sour grapes.

masT and I broke the law, now we have to pay the price.

>Law 1: Never Outshine The Master
Always make those above you feel comfortably superior. In your desire to please or impress them, do not go too far in displaying your talents or you might accomplish the opposite – inspire fear and insecurity.

post pic pls

thiqq, juicy, solid
are you kenyan?

Here you go.

>The only thing you should do when you see someone else succeeding is be happy and use them as motivation/inspiration if you need some.

Exactly what I've been doing. When I train I keep this image of you in my head Lotus and ask myself 'Is this the kind of intensity that is going to make me look this in 10-15 years?'

Perhaps my genetics aren't as good as yours and In 15 years I won't look like you do.

But It's going to be genetics. No one will say that I didn't train as hard as I possibly fucking could.

I will reach my genetic maximum.

A side note about the people that hate on out of jealousy :

I can't relate man. I suspect they're lazy or they're not even lifting.

Every single fucking day I make progress. I get one tiny tiny tiny fucking molecule closer. That's why I don't hate. Because I believe in myself.

Lol. Antiguan + Grenadian, factor in colonization. Gotta train legs, ttyl!

wait, thats MasT? isnt that the guy who spams the CBT threads? i thought MasT was the guy with the mediocre (when it comes to 2 grams a week) physique who bangs trannies in Thailand? who am i thinking of?

You're thinking of Zyzz.

MasT is the inspirational savior of this board that pushes all of us to train as hard as we can.

And yes he makes CBT threads

Lol the photo shown by Rich piana

Fuark man he got dat der Fun Size Halloween Snicker dick

Did he achieve Herakles mode?

rich fills my crash tv reality show fix. hes a major meme, a car crash that you cant look away from

masT has a way better chest than this bitch

Rich is entertaining as fuck as you can tell. You shouldn't follow all his advice obviously but he does say the truth.

Pretty much.

wait u can actually have bulging muscle over your hip bone like that?

how even...

......i know who Zyzz is, faggot. thats not who im thinking of. the person im thinking of is alive.

theyre called obliques, you know-nothing mong.

Also best 2 scoops parody to date

youtu.be/OuoV08VsHuo