Am I a bad person for keking out loud

i had to unfollow that girl, it was like watching somoene die

Wow, you are just terrible.

You are a terrible person, OP.
Now I need chemo, thanks to your post.

>like

Her current body looks way better

Uhh, what was the story here

This place has got me hating feminists so much this image made me kek. God damn. I didn't know it had gotten so deep.

Back to /reddit/ asshole

oh my lord. Did she make it?

low test

Girl who worked out and had a great body got ovarian cancer and became a chemo skeleton

This is making me feel :(

ovarian cancer

What does this picture have to do with feminists?

Soo is she dead or dying or getting better or what. What's her name

literally in the OP image

She is probably not going to make it, she is stage 4. It all happened within a couple of months, its pretty crazy. Pretty sad actually desu.

On the bright side of things, her body will be nutrients for some flowers desu :(

Bulk hard and do some cardio/recomp focused workouts. 12-15reps 3 sets and 5 exercises max. Dont be afraid to put on weight its easier to strip away than put on slowly after an injury.

Dont squat or do compounds for a while until you get CNS firing back at a high enough level and take it slow.

holy shit, this is sad

You idiots are sick in the head. That's nothing to laugh about

kek

she is stage 4. she is not gonna make it

even though I'm sad, I gotta admit it is an interesting transformation: from souless thot to actual cute girl with cancer

>guys i have cancer! but its okay ill fight it !! :)
>guys I had to cut my hair..but im gonna beat this! :)
>guys the surgery went great but the cancer spread
>and its in stage 4
>pic related
>i lost my hair, my body, my ability to have children, but ill beat this! :)

really gets to me b/c she is not that much far apart from me age wise. hope she makes it

He is probably a ugly loser, therefore he experienced a lot of rejection ----> Hate

You

>stage 4

shieeeeeeeeeet. What happens now? Just trying to prevent it from spreading and hope that surgery can remove it?
I hope the poor girl makes it

>Girl who works out, takes care of herself
>Gets cancer and goes skelly

>fat fucks who stuff themselves all day
>do Ted Talks and encourage others to follow their path

This world.

if surgery and chemo didn't do it then there is nothing that can be done barring a treatment breakthrough

OVarian cancer is really cunning. most of the time, women won't even know it's there until metasticization, and then you're likely fucked.

i'm kinda surprised a bulking agent or oxandrolone weren't prescribed. She looks frail as fuck

i felt bad till i realised she married a nigger.. it was always gonna be cancer or AIDS

>tfw can't leave girl cause after the operation if he does, society will shun him

kys

fuck yourself

KEK she married a negro, deserves it.

THE WORLD

>IFBB
>Competitor

LAMO this bitch has so much fucking delusion.

Look at her pre cancer pic. She hasn't earned the right to call herself a bodybuilder.

She's fucking natty as hell here and 15% bodyfat.

SHE ACTUALLY LOOKS ATTRACTIVE. NO ABS. NO STIRATIONS. NO MASS.

What a joke lol. IFBB my ass

burn the coal pay the toll

whats metasticization?

How does it feel knowing you'll be a forever alone DYEL fucking kek

I unironically love seeing nasty coal burning whores getting humbled and stricken with debilitating or life threatening diseases.

I'm not even going to look at her instagram but I'm willing to bet half of it, the half that isn't pre-cancer ass shots and attention-whoring bikini pics, is all inspirational quotes about overcoming "challenges," killing it, and making the most of yourself, as if to give the impression that lifting for an hour or three times a week and not stuffing your face at every opportunity is some monumental struggle.

I'm kinda hoping she dies desu.

when the cancer spreads to other parts of your body.

can't "cut it out" when it's riddled your liver and kidneys with tumors

i don't think bulking is going to induce apoptosis of the cancer cells....

Felt really bad for her before I saw this, thanks m8.

Keep dreaming baud.

>Being this much of r9k and pol
Hello Elliot Hitler

Cutting to the maximum

Yes.

Are you actually this stupid or

Even if she does survive, she won't be having any half white niglets. Thank fuck for that, justice does exist afterall.

>i felt bad till i realised she married a nigger.. it was always gonna be cancer or AIDS
That's some fine race b8 m8. Do us a favor and drink bleech.

seriously, i hope all of these fuckers saying this shit all get cancer or have a family member get cancer and receive no sympathy.

>REEEEEEE WHY ISNT SHE FUCKING ME REEEEEEEEE
altright "men" are entitled faggots who have nothing to be proud off other than race, takes MUH and WE WUZ to a whole new level. Sad!

who is this alien

They're all teenagers, you can't expect much more from them

kek

>bleech
That's some fine spelling b8 m8. Do us a favor and drink bleach.

While I don't agree with these sub humans that she deserves it, it's known that everybody detests Niggers.
On the other hand its in America, where everybody is waste.

>COME ON IT'S CURRENT YEAR!

Sorry, I'm not a cuck like you. I'm not OK with white women burning coal, thankfully nature will take care of this one.

>I'm not OK with white women burning coal

Like they need your permission
You're delusional

i hope your daughter marries an ethiopian jew so she can fuck your family genetics up senpai

achtchually i'm 32, married with 2 kids

when i was a teenager, i was like this faggot going around thinkin muh equality

real world teaches you otherwise

Delusional with a brain made out of memes

who said I was white?
if you were doing your job your white women wouldn't keep running to us!
STEP UP NIGGER

Kek

i watched some of her videos and she is only stage 3, she is young, has a good shot at beating it

Then that's just sad
Grown ass man with a family laughing at some random cancer patient on Veeky Forums

>32
>2 kids
>hangs out on Veeky Forums

.....do you want me to believe this or not?

Good job

thats muslim-tier

>i cant compete with me black man so please go back to the middle ages
kys scum, saudi arabia is probably more your "speed"

Life can take some sad turns

>tfw my sister was already racist when she turned 12
God bless

i'm not laughing at her misfortune, just content in knowing there is some justice in the world and that that race traitor bitch won't be spawning a couple of half niglets

deal with it, nigger

>32
>two kids
>meme racism
>making fun of a person whos suffering claiming she deserves it
you sound like a great "dad" kek

This

>tfw women you fuck won't stop bitching that all the white men they date are too pussy whipped

Nobody wants to live with Black People or Arabs, not even Black People and Arabs, thats the reason why they are polluting Europe right now.

srs, been here on and off for a decade, prior to that genmay, SA and other oldfag shit before that

still rather hang out here than with faggots on plebbit

plus in a few more years, ill have my son shitposting and posting sweet memes and fitness vids on youtube, gonna make him bigger than zyzz

with that mentality you'll turn america into a me shithole. just go there you redneck fuck, why wait?

>tfw Slovenian
Suck my dick Nigger

Indeed, I'm extremely jealous of all the black guys I see arm in arm with 200 lb trailer trash white women, uggos, and crazy attention whores.

How can I ever compete?!

Lol at all these small dick nerds who get mad at a white girl with a black guy. Strong insecurity.

>200 lb trailer trash white women, uggos, and crazy attention whores
you forgot race traitors
dipshit

>M-Muh dik!

Ah, the classic.

yeah, haha small dicks, they won't ever know the joy of being fit, open minded, and walking down the street with your wife and your wifes daughter because they are blinded by love because of their tiny dicks hahah
faggot

Shoo shoo back to pol

I lost my sister this summer because of exactly this. I lift for her. Fuck cancer.

>M-MY WOMAN, SHE BORN SAME COLOR, ME WHITE SHE WHITE
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
t. butthurt white boi

>alt-right
>open-minded
pick one

Wtf are you talking about weirdo? Lmao

thats fucked man you shouldnt even make fun of this. once you see somebody you love die to this shit you cant really laugh at it

>butthurt shitskin struggling to cope with the fact that no matter how many white women he fucks normal people will never see him as anything more but a walking brown turd not even worth pissing on

Keep going, I love this!

>She is probably not going to make it
everyone is gonna make it breh, in this life or the next...

imagine, just imagine, being such a failure in life that the only thing you can find to be pride off is your skin color, sad!

>shitposting on an Indonesian crochet message board
>normal
k

Jeez, reading the other anons tell this girl's story is depressing. I hope she makes it.

As for a routine, chemo leaves you frail as fuck. My guess would be any kind of bulk that has heavy compound lifts. I mean, from there, you can basically just add muscle for a year or two with no need to cut. As long as you're lifting and gaining muscle.

I'd guess a PPL, or a routine with decent volume, because they tend to have higher rep ranges with lower weights, and those are harder to injure yourself with.