Curious question

Alright Veeky Forums, how many of you seriously think you could take on someone who´s been practicing a martial art for a couple of years in a fight?

I mean wouldn´t it be embarrasing to get shut down by a 5´7 140 guy in front of everyone? Whats the point of being strong if you can´t use it outside the gym?

Also when i say martial art i mean boxing, MMA, BJJ or some other practical style, none of that Wing Chun shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nx366XXz0uc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Judo brown belt here. I have stopped practicing judo for over 9 years ( Im 32 now) but I still think I could handle everybody in a 1vs1 streetfight, even if he is a UFC champion.

I am 1m76, 81kg.

You are overestimating your abilities by a lot

I do.

t. The guy who's been practicing a martial art for a couple of years.

years back i met former USA boxing champ "Jesse" James Leija at a local shop.

he was 5' 6" in his Nike Shox, and maybe looked to weigh 155. a "typical" S. Texas Mexican-American.

one of his punches to my jaw could literally have killed me.

I'm taller and heavier, of course.

>you never know who has secret skills

Me, but I wouldn't fight honorably if I thought I could lose it, its a fight. Since I don't start fights and generally a pacifist, if I ever got pressed I wouldn't be above beating someone with a fucking stool if need be.

Before I started boxing, I was the only spic in juvenile detention in a cell with 40 black kids and one other white boy. Every single fucking day I faught all those cocolos and toward the end I was winning every single fight and I won all those niggas respect.
And as a nigga who boxes and has spent his entire fighting , anyone wants to catch the fade gets the heater instead.

Fighting on the street is for low lives. Fuck that shit. I'd rather just hit you once with the heater and call it a day. Fighting on the street leads to brain damage and bloody teeth and all that bullshit. Fuck that. Don't be stupid. I'm a fucking lowlife compared to most of you. And I'll be the first one to tell you its not worth it.

But yea I could beat the shit out of most people.

Boxing = GOAT. You can't throw the hands you got no business fighting in the street.

>"brown belt"
>"everybody"
how about black belts? or any dan holders?

>it's another fighting thread
Hello manlets

Ex thai and current BJJ guy

yes, but that won't save you every time
>what are weapons
>what is defusing a situation

you grapplers are FUNNY. I know im a boxer i went to a judo club and a wrestling club and threw hands. it was fucking pathetic

Fucking this.

At most a man need rudimentary fighting knowledge like how to throw a punch and what to do in a simple grapple situation that's it

Defusing the situation and learning how not to get into fights are far more important

I always laugh when I go to my friend's house and see the dyel manlet competition known as the UFC.

>5'7 140
I literally spat gummy bears all over my keyboard when I read this kek. That mother fucker would be KO'd. Idc who you are.

A couple of open fists followed by a closed and hard fist would take care of 99% of the manlets in the UFC.

Fuck you pussy nigga I'll fuck you up come see me

square up nigga I'll fuck u up

Wya

I would knock them the fuck out.
These bowling ball delts press 235

youtube.com/watch?v=Nx366XXz0uc

Everyone on Veeky Forums would be out of breath after missing 3 horrible, rounded, overhand rights.

>overcompensating manlet barely beats 220lbs fatty

>can't even land a punch on a boxer who hasn't been in the ring for 2 years.

>can't land a punch
>got stunned multiple times
Fatty wasn't even trying. All he had to do was go bezerk, overpower him and throw some haymakers. Would've knocked the kiddo out

yeah and 9/11 was an inside job

I seriously think I can beat a few people based on size and strength alone, I'm 6'7 260 and while I've never officially competed in a combat sports I've had a fair share of experience in real fights and high school athletics.

I'm sure someone who was my size or even just 50lbs lighter could take me pretty easily, but I'd wrestle fuck anyone 80lbs lighter than me.

>not realising 9/11 was a collaboration of ZOG and Mussies

Wht makes you think your opponent wouldn't be of the same school of thought .. I can box and have my red belt in tae kwando. . And weet led in high school. . So I'm a firmly versed fighter .. but if a guy grabs a weapon I'm on that same shit .. I'll grab the nearest blunt object and brain a mother fucker ig they take it there

Daily remainder

Dont know. Im not from the US so I dont know what these UFC guys can do. But I myself have been in several streetfights already and I think I've fought pretty well.

The difference between a brown belt and black belt is not much. The belts are like academic degrees, and your fighting ability is how you work.

You will only use around 5% of the moves you learn in a fight. Its all about the aggressive and strength. Techniques mean very little in a serious fight.

Can someone explain what I'm looking at

If you haven't practiced a champion of anything can throw a punch or kick before you can move a single toe. And he will probably hit a lot harder than you.

If I remember correctly manlet 168cm/65 kg fighter easily, like with one punch, killed bigger 190cm/90 kilos guy

they fought with boxing rules so

B8

Kys right now

>You can't throw the hands you got no business fighting in the street.

until your legs get kicked by a muay thai guy lmao

I'm your height and 5lbs heavier and just started kickboxing and bjj and this is not necessarily true

>he fell for the weet led meme

I love these threads that assume I haven't been practicing this shit for way more than just a couple of years.

I love that you assume that anyone gives a single fuck

I've struggled against bigger guys at work (usually crazed addicts and violent, pissed guys at the ER). Been practicing bjj and thai for years. I don't really think you'll be ready for someone in the real world, unless you spar really hard.

le muay thai meme.

there are very few kicks that are actually useful in a fight and you can practice those 3 without doing muay thai.

ye, he KO him and the guy fell on his head from hight
he did not try to kill him though

I'm 65kg at 5'10 but with 15 years fighting experience (started at 5, 20 now) and absolutely destroyed my 6'2 big frame (size fucking 16 feet) but somewhat chubby to be fair 100kg friend

hyenas are truly terrifying

Believable
Tall guy has a weak, skinny neck
Short dude has a high test face

You're fucking idiots.

Yeah you're probably right, size plays a huge factor, and up to a couple of years training you'd probably be fine against someone considerably smaller than you.

I've done boxing, wrestling and MMA for 6 years and I'm 26 not some old cunt. I also play rugby so I'm fairly athletic and I can't stress how uncoordinated people who've never trained are. Some people can get by on athleticism alone when they start training but for the most part people think they're tough and turn into a fucking autist when they've got someone in front of them that knows what they're doing.

nice neme

Meme the thread

lmao delusional

im laughin cuz u prolly dyel af kek