The Great Debate

The Great Debate

bloated raisinettes/10

Phil Heath is way better.

Kai greene could blow phil out of the water and he wouldn't win, which is why he stopped competing, shit's rigged as hell

I use to think Lee Priest was just bitter but now I know the IFBB are just a bunch of pricks

wtf is on his head

poo

the booker t knot

But can either of them actually do a stomach vacuum?

No one cares that shit looks retarded.

>t. Palumbo

>muh vacuum
t. no ab having dyel faggot

Phils proportions and insertions are so much better it's not even funny. Kai is world class, but Phil is out of this world

I used to be a Kai dickrider, but look at the waist on Phil... smokes Kai. Also the conditioning on the delts... Arms are bigger, tighter... plus his dick hasn't been in a grapefruit...

It's not politics, it's the fact Phil has brought more to the stage every year he has gone up against Kai.

phil isnt bigger, he stands closer to the camera. hes a fucking cheater

Phil is a whole nother level better looking than Kai. It might be genetics, maybe Kai works harder but Phil looks better. The midsection says it all.

Kai just needs to learn to pose? Being closer to the camera/crowd is part of posing, look at how bodybuilders do a back lat spread, or most muscular, Kai isn't leaning forward as much losing some of the illusion.

i don't understand how bodybuilding can be taken seriously, it becomes completely subjective when two people look pretty much the same

it's about the quality of the muscle, how well it is presented (low bodyfat), symmetry and a few other things.

the reason why phil is favourable isnt because of 'subjectivity', but due to his better conditioning and symmetry, kind of like cattle judging if you've ever heard of that

this is essentially cattle judging, except human judging

PECS = RIGHT GUY
DELTS = LEFT GUY
ABS = LEFT GUY
QUADS = RIGHT GUY
CALVES = RIGHT GUY
TRAPS = LEFT GUY
BACK = DRAW

YOU TELL ME FAGGOT

You think bubble gut is better looking?

Phil pisses me off so much every time he says anything. He stopped being an honest and likeable guy a long ago. But at least he isn't literally a faggot.
as far as physiques, I'm ok with him winning every year, it just isn't fun to watch if the champion isn't head and shoulders above the rest like it was in cases of Arnold, Haney, Dorian and Ronnie

This is phils best pose lmao

THERES A LINE YOU SHOULDNT GO PAST DURING POSING AND JUDGING YOU STUPID SHIT

IF PHIL CROSSES IT THE OFFICIALS DONT SAY SHIT BUT IF KAI DOES IT HE GETS TOLD TO BACK OFF

t. luimarco

Only faggots care about modern bodybuilding.

Get a load of this faggot. Here's your (You).

This guy gets it. Modern bodybuilders are U N A E S T H E T I C C af.

Please don't post frank zane on this board. These faggots don't even deserve to look at him.

Post some Arnie/Cutler or gtfo.
Arnie could break Frank's spine with one hand, eat him while fucking his wife and he's still be more aesthetic.

lol pleb

Neither because modern bodybuilding is SHIT.Is just a competition of who will shoot up the most roids before they die.

Frank looks like Arnie's fucktoy lmao.

>tfw too smart to roid for this

Frank Zane is barely out of ottermode

>59 185lbs 6% bodyfat

yeah ok pajeet.

arnold only won cause he did gay4pay for wieder, zane on the cover of BB magazines always sold more than arnold ones.

Arnie only won in the end cause of politics plus his insane charisma.

zane was kind of an introvert robot 4channer.

fuck off

>Paying attention to mr. who can inject the most insulin.

only on Veeky Forums

zyzz and jeff seid look better lmao

Zyzz was close and Jeff honestly looks good, but better than Zane? Nope. Never. Noone ever.

What's the point? Ever since Bodybuilding competitions became Chemist's shows, nobody is worthy of any attention.
Great, dudes roided out of their minds are posing together... there's no beauty in this. They look like freaks. This is a competition who responds to drugs the best.
Fuck this dumb shit. I'd rather have the Olympic roiders (because it's no secret roiding is widespread in sports), at least they tend to still look relatively normal and perform something worth watching.

i think they both look like shit. never saw a pro BBer that i thought looked good. their health is as bad as they look. pro BBers are beta as fuck

>lift and do roids for 30+ years
>end up looking ugly as fuck
>compete at the expense of health and for muh ego
>will likely die of a heart attack
>cucked by your own ego
>no nuts / shrunken cock

all for a trophy that says "all the above is true!". truly the most beta competition on the face of this planet.

why even follow this "sport" if nobody will ever achieve this level again?

Im on mobile so I can't draw it, but there's a visible snake in his body.

>Asymmetric biceps
3/10 nice try

don't even fucking respond to me ever again

Phil Heath 2011 is the pinaccle of our age. Its like the 93 Yates or 01 Coleman

>frank zane wouldve been one of us

Nice try

say that to his face and see what happens
you're gonna need his wheelchair more than he needs it

it's not like Yates at his best or Ronnie at his best but that's the best body we've seen since 2005 Ronnie

ölll

t. schizophrenic