What pre workout do you guys use/recomend?

What pre workout do you guys use/recomend?
I just bought some c4, gonna try it for the first time tomorrow

I use the C4 neuro watermelon flavour, pretty good, highly concentrated from the regular C4. After 3 weeks I'm ready to jump up to 2 scoops

Why the fuck do all these proteins/supplements have such edgy names?

It's as retarded buying a "gaming" keyboard.

Ever here of branding and marketing bro?

Black coffee
Or I'll admit
>dem sips
Just to praise kek

A caffeine pill.

i i

Only problem is I drink so much coffee I have an indomitable caffein tolerance

What the fuck is wrong with you? Why would you want to bomb a gym user?

I use C4 Blue Razz flavor, pretty good.

I find it I take more than 1 scoop it tears my stomach up, though; probably because of the creatine.

I'm on the other end of the spectrum. I rarely drink coffee or caffeinated stuff, so the preworkout has a Yuge effect on me.

Nah, im gonna bomb my self. Gym life is too hard, i give up.

Amphetamines is the only correct answer

Legion Pulse
>8g Citrulline Malate
>4g Beta-Alanine
>200mg Caffeine

Mr Hyde
>419 mg caffeine per scoop
You can hear colors if u take 2 scoops, but it hurts as well
Oh well it's a good lift

I occasionally buy a fuckton of c4 from Costco when they're selling it cheap. And then I have a small stash of xplode that I only whip out for emergencies.

If you don't mix your own pwo for a 1/4 of the cost you're a fucking pleb
5g bcaa
5g citruline malate
5g beta alanine
50mg dmaa
100 mg caffeine
Sometimes when I'm in the gym i get so into my music and focused on a set i forget where i am.
Feels good man
I fucking love stimulants

Edgy

So is mr Hyde really that good? I have a lot of money to blow and wanna try it out

This guy gets it.

You are literally retarded if you buy c4. It's pretty much flavored caffeine. It's severely underdosed in every other meaningful ingredient you would actually want in a pre workout.

If you are gonna spend money on pre buy something decent like dvst8, legion pulse, outlift, or Loco

1 scoop is good

2 and youll have heart attack

im always on her shilling legion pulse, but its the only pwo ive used with pretty much all of this shit
and not much else. its a little pricey but one tub has lasted me at least 2 months and I haven't finished it yet. I might mix my own when its through, but honestly the shit is cash as is. and I add my own DMAA plus extra citruline and lift to the heavens

nigga its a movie

whoops saged my own post, left over from posting in the last troll bread

this shit tastes sooooo good

I use Mesomorph, it's been really good for me

I've been using Mesomorph. It has DMAA in it.

Never felt so focused doing anything in my life. Also the energy and stamina boost is incredible.

Can you explain the affects of citruline and the other things in PWO? Do they help gains or are they just aids in getting into the zone to lift/good pumps?

C4 is a meme, 1 scoop has the same effect of an 8 oz red Bull for me, pretty much nothing.

You retarded apes are just fucking your livers up for a chance to catch an std from some vapid scab

C4 i got to the stage i was taking 3 scoops its really over hyped but its not to bad.

Mr hyde was shit. Pre kaged was over priced shit with fuck all in it. Mesomorph was alright need 2 scoops of the original to feel it but at $100 a tub aint really worth it.

Got some new formula psychotic with dmha tried it once so far seems alright got me in the zone but will see how it goes.

Wish dmaa wasnt illegal in aus no good pres on the market without it. Miss the old neruocore and original jak3d

Aww yeah i love stds, its like pokemon you gotta catch em all

Where do you get dmaa?

>google

but basically citruline helps with circulation and pumps a bit (honestly, I can't say I see a huge difference, but there's science behind it - also the free form powder i take is SUPER tart, so it feels like its doing something productive in that sense)

beta alanine -- i have no idea what that shit does
same with bcaas.

but DMAA. NIGGA. This shit is the only motherfucker that you need besides caffeine. This is the ONLY supplement I've ever taken where I can say yes, absolutely, this does some shit and it works every motherfucking time.

I dont know what it does, how it does it, or why, but when you absolutely need to crush every last weight in the motherfucking room... accept no substitutes. (but you need to dose with a microgram weight scale, this shit can literally kill you)

but yeah, you should do some research.

in trumpland I ordered it from some place called nutrivitashop (i think). it was cheap as shit. this was a couple of months ago.

just got some mesomorph and its fucking amazing

They don't sell it anymore. Guess I'll have to keep looking.

I find C4 feels weird, its the only preworkout I've done but it feels like someone is rubbing pink bats(like the fiber glass insulation) on my face.
Don't find I get anymore energy.
Occasionally I will have a 500ml energy drink and a fuck tonne of water though, I know its bad but it gets me pumped.

It's the beta alanine making you feel that way, though Its perfectly normal. But you fell for the meme, find a non shit pre workout

Well it's basically a semi legal amphetamine analogue

Do any of you use these while training strength? Why would do that?

Don't these help you get more reps in while burning out your CNS? Seems like they would be pointless or even detrimental for anything other than body building.

Why do they all contain creatine? Just a cheap filler?

Nano-Vapor. Gay name but pretty decent.