Where are you shills at?

Where are you shills at?
Whats the best Black friday protein deal?

Other urls found in this thread:

ca.myprotein.com/sports-shorts/myprotein-men-s-panelled-sweatshorts-black/11081688.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>best protein deal

That would be eating REAL FOOD. EAT REAL FOOD. GET BIG.

Get their unflavored version, anything flavored has less protein content because of the absurd amount of sugar-alcohol they cut it with.

Save 20% off all supps from Chaos and Pain including their Cannibal Ferox PWO this black Friday when you use the promo code IronPathChaos

nice meme

Got "natural vanilla" flavour and it tastes like vanilla ice cream

>protein powder
>making it
pick one

Bullshit.

Looking through the myprotein store. I usually only buy protein powder and caffeine pills. What the fuck is all this BCAA, Creatine, L Carnatine, Beta Alanine stuff? Will it really help me or is it placebo?

>BCAA
>Creatine

Definitely. BCAAs helps build mass (essential amino acids, usually found in eggs) and creatine helps your energy stores and enhances brain function/water retention. Creatine is considered proven to be nothing but beneficial.

>L Carnatine
>Beta Alanine

Usually already in preworkouts along with caffeine. They'll make you tingly and help focus. Not necessary unless you feel you need them.

ngl senpai the MyProtein banana flavor is tasty as heck

Wrong, i fucking hated it

I'm browsing through the MP store and don't see any particularly good sales.

What's this black box

Seems like a good deal
Trying to find something better

probably a bunch of random junk products they have lying around, trying to clear up the stock.

So vanilla is the safest flavor here ?

Vanilla isolate tastes like ass with water. Chocolate smooth is the best flavor.

What's good besides choclate ? I am fasting with this and chocolate would make me sick on an empty stomach.

Idk if they still got it, but I got blueberry cheesecake or sth like that and it was the bomb. Dont buy cookies&cream, tastes like old milk. Also the Strawberry flavor is nice as heck.

Thanks, I was just considering the Strawberry so I think I'll grab that

HOLY FUCK GUYS 70% OFF

MOTHER FUCK OP THANKS FOR REMINDING ME
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLY

FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
5KG CHOCOLATE SMOOTH HERE I COME BABY

fpbp

powderfags can fuck off

oh my god what the fuck guys?

5kg chocolate smooth actual price: 450 dkk (im from denmark)

now it's 360 dkk

how is that 70% off?

UP TO 70% OFF

>UP TO

Not automatically 70% off everything you goof

well fuck this shit

up to my ass

fuck everyone

I bought 3 bags last year and still didn't finish them all. Protein powder is an emergency source of protons. Just eat chicken and shit, what's wrong with you?

all the bullshit products are 70% off

this is black friday? this is black cock in your ass

R8 & h8

>inb4 hate for smooth pb
>I already have 2 containers of crunchy

I eat one of those brownies every single day

Rating out of 10?
Haven't tried them before

Whey deals for Europe lads?

A little chewy, slightly dusty texture, but it isn't too bad, 7/10

What shitty deals, especially bodybuilding dot com. Myprotein 38 bucks for 5,5 is OKAY but considering i just bought i would only buy for a major sale. that 70% off is such bullshit and probably only applies to one item.

Anyone got a myprotein referral code?

Sent, check your inbox ;)

ANDREAS-R5YS
but I think you get only 10% off on products which aren't yet discounted

ahh I see, thanks anyway

>ordered a peanut butter tub from them the other week
>have it with toast each morning
>day 3
>end up eating the ENTIRE tub
>cut now over

Total waste of money, DO NOT buy one of these

hopw is the banaaa taste?

Chocolate nut is pretty good too.

napgear.org has 20% off with promo code black2016

>want gaming computer for $350
>want gains for $120
>can't decide

>gaming computer
>350
U wot m8?
Maybe in 720p
My monitor costs more

maybe he is getting an upgrade of a specific part? like one of the gtx 10 series?

I still can't focus
she's doing squats

sorry for the dumbass question; is there a huge difference between myprotein and optimum nutrition or are they about the same? How can myprotein sell their shit for like a fraction of what ON does?

Any deals for canada?

Are these decent shorts? I have no fashion sense. All I know is my phone always falls out of my pocket and I need new ones and I need to add a few more dollars of items for free shipping.
ca.myprotein.com/sports-shorts/myprotein-men-s-panelled-sweatshorts-black/11081688.html

Guys, wait until pic related.

How does cyber monday work?
I feel like an oldie when this comes up. Is it just all store places like walmart and target plus amazon posting up what's for sale?

It's made in Britain where their milk is heavily subsidized, they basically get whey for free. On labdoor it actually tests better than pretty much everything else

Just sales everywhere, they realized everyone starts online shopping when they get back into work after Thanksgiving

incredible; thanks for the info, user!
cheers

got your pic cookies and cream 2.5kg for £21 including shipping
scooby pls, unflavoured makes me wanna vom and their shitty taste drops aren't close to the same as actual flavoured whey

gains, if you ever bring home a STACY the aspie alarm will start ringing in her head when she's sees your gaming computer and she'll run away

1 KG vegan protein poweder for 8€ at myprotein

why is MyProtein shilled so hard on here?

tastes worse than everything too.

>unflavored
How do you add flavor without using sugar?

Is it worth to order from myprotein?
If so, what flavors would you guys recommend?

They're cheap and their stuff tastes ok. I usually buy from them just because I'm poor. Personally I like the natural chocolate/vanilla flavors. They have a fuckton of different flavors that can be hit or miss. Probably just stick with regular chocolate/vanilla if you've never gotten their shit before.

backing this user up and throwing up a reminder that myprotein gets shilled really hard on Veeky Forums. They're decent protein but not as good as they make themselves out to be. I have no proof but I'm sure that they're in cahoots with Labdoor.

But if you do order from them, keep it simple. Chocolate smooth. Everything else sucks.

Are there even any viable options for MP in Yurop? Bulkpowders is one but shipping costs are kill.

aspartame and acesulfane k, ma nig

true talk, does protein powder increase test even though most just goes through you?

Could someone describe the taste of the unflavoured whey? Bland nothingness/actively unpleasant/acquired taste etc...?

natural strawberry or strawberry cream?

strawberry cream is the one everyone loves

>ANDREAS-R5YS
thnx bb

Get that discount brehs.

NICHOLAS-R3H8

$8.99 for 2.2lbs of Creatine boys. Btw, don't get the flavored one. It has 15% less creatine content than the unflavored.

he said focus, not on what.
It can also help you spend a night downloading hentai with extreme concentration instead of studying, kek.

You said wrong and followed it by an opinion you fucking block head.