Are there any historical figures who unironically had autism?

Are there any historical figures who unironically had autism?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FEKhgBye5K0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jimmy Carter

Leave based Jimmy alone

Unironically Napoleon
Undisputed genius in certain fields who turned to an absolute sperg when he had a crush on a gril

Newton.

Albert Einstein
Nikola Tesla
Charles Darwin
Thomas Jefferson
Isaac Newton
Wolfgang Mozart
Charles XII
Michelangelo

Cleopatra

Sabbati Zevi

Ovadia Yosef

This, and Immanuel Kant

Is that the AI developer dude?

George Soros

>Moti Shniberg
Holy shit, is there a more ((())) name imaginable? He might as well call himself Schlomo Kikenstein

How so?

The natural fool Will Sommers under Henry VIII.He was witty/intelligent at times ,but had meltdowns etc as well. Theres a picture of him in Henry's psalter were he looks really autist.

This. Everything I read about him makes it seem like he might have been legitimately on the spectrum.

>who turned to an absolute sperg when he had a crush on a gril
explain

Antony Beevor suggests in Ardennes 1944 that Monty literally had asperger's. Apparently his grandson believes that he did, too. I like to think that he did. It's funny to me.

Henry Cavendish had advanced-level aspergers,

James Joyce
Glenn Gould

Possibly Ulysses S Grant, considering how he often drank because of how bad he was a social situations, and was found in his room crying at his daughter's wedding because he had a panic attack and couldn't come out, but he wanted to see her special day.

I thought he drank because the war gave him severe PTSD and it was his way of coping.

Thoreau. Without a single doubt.

>idolizes ralph waldo emerson
>emerson take thoreau on as a beta orbiter
>starts to tutor emersons kids, ends up moving in with the emersons and helping them around the house
>presumably kissless virgin thoreau (grew up in small conservative town, quiet boy who didnt have many friends and was a loner while attending harvard) starts to crush on mrs emerson
>never speaks to her just stares and spills spaghetti
>ralph kicks him out when it gets too weird
>goes home and figures out how to make better pencils
>gets bored with working on pencils
>starts to walk around in the woods, fucks it up at first and burns down 300 acres
>keeps trying, spends years living as a NEET in a shack in the woods collecting his family and friends NEETbucks and keeping a detailed catalogue of how many tree rings he counted that day, lists of how much nails cost, and speculating about how he could learn to jump 30 feet in the air like he heard some men of the far east could do (proto-weaboo)

And burgers still consider him one of if not our most important and respectable philosopher to this day

Oh, and not to mention

>literally a neckbeard

He drank well before the war all through his life.

Would be interesting to know who might’ve had social anxiety or a possibly aspie as opposed to weaponized genius intellect autism. In other words who where our guys

Nietzsche maybe. Was afraid of dogs and women, was sick all the time and spent nearly all of his time alone, fantasized about heroic pagans of yesteryear, unhealthy eating habits (tried to eat exclusively fruit for a while, ate a ridiculous amount every day for most of the second half of his life)

>unhealthy eating habits (tried to eat exclusively fruit for a while, ate a ridiculous amount every day for most of the second half of his life)
Like Steve Jobs (who might also be a sperg) ?

>muh josephine

See

>I like to think that he did. It's funny to me.
>that picture

KEK

Lindybeige

Bump

>loved someone

WOW WHAT AN AUTIST

Issac Newton I think.

If you think autism correlates with alcoholism you might actually be autistic.

I never said that, i agree with you, im just correcting that he only drank postwar. It also doesnt actually even correlate with social anxiety. A lot of autistic people dont have any idea when they should be socially anxious let alone feel social anxiety when they shouldnt. Yeah i understand the Veeky Forums joke definition but OP said unironically.

Thoreau is an example of someone who actually could have had it

Autism is real if u have brain damage or other conditions if you are a healthy spoiled brat thats all you are not a legit autist.
In the old days non of this faggotry existed.

>any historical figures who unironically had autism?
Outside of politics, I have a hard time thinking of ones that did NOT have autism.

>In the old days non of this faggotry existed.

thas rite we wuz are ideal ancestors n sheeeeit

I mean you pretty much have to be autistic to believe any of transendentalism

True.

Vince K. McMahon.

Well, he seems to have had good "equipment", if you know what I mean.

>berg

Some people think Monty had autism. Especially based on the way he interacted with other generals.

There’s no way he didn’t.
>Would talk endlessly about meaningless shit
>Loathed his mommy for no discernible reason
>Entire trademark style of waging wars was characterized by inflexibility

I forgot
>made up words for use in propaganda and signage, thought this inspired his troops
>shit like DO YOU HAVE FULL BINGE?

Not to mention his inability to read the emotions of other people. Which is a large part of why all the American generals ended up hating him.

>Riding with one arm up to keep his "blood balanced"
>He refused to have pepper on his food, stating it made his left leg weak.
>He was only comfortable when he was standing straight up. He felt it helped his organs stand “naturally” one atop each other
>Would bring his own food, often stale bread to parties and would only eat bread raspberries and milk for weeks on end

so this is the power of dixie

Wew lad

Nice trips for Auld Blue Light.

>tfw he'll comfort a nine month pregnant Anne Frank after his brigade drive off the Nazis with a brilliant charge

Old Dominion still misses you Old Blue Light

I've seen that expression before.

>Undisputed genius in certain fields
Plenty of people would dispute this, he was a competent tactician and a true workhorse but no strategist and by no metric that I can think of would he be considered a genius.

"In 1925, in his first known love affair, Montgomery, then in his late thirties, courted a 17-year-old girl, Miss Betty Anderson. His method of courtship apparently included drawing diagrams in the sand of how he would deploy his tanks and infantry in a future war, a contingency which seemed very remote at that time. She respected his ambition and single-mindedness, but declined his proposal of marriage."

: Smith jokingly replied that if Montgomery could do it he would give him a Flying Fortress complete with crew. Smith promptly forgot all about it, but Montgomery did not, and when Sfax was taken on 10 April he sent a message to Smith "claiming his winnings". Smith tried to laugh it off, but Montgomery was having none of it and insisted on his aircraft. It got as high as Eisenhower who, with his renowned skill in diplomacy, ensured Montgomery did get his Flying Fortress, though at a great cost in ill feeling.[190][191] Even Alan Brooke thought it "crass stupidity

But he was so popular that when he returned from exile soldiers immediatly joined him. Only chad would pull that off and chad can't have autism

>Nobody mentioned Gauss

He most certainly had to have been an autist savant.

He was the synthesis of the autistic robot and the charismatic chad.

/ourguy/

Makes sense judaism is about as autisic as religions get.

Autism just like ADHD is an invention by incompetent teachers and parents to distract from their failures.

It really is.

youtube.com/watch?v=FEKhgBye5K0

>3:43

>Mi scultura
>Mi designo

Emily Dickinson

Why does he wear the cube?

Do you really wanna know?

If I pull that off will he die?

It would be extremely treif.

He’s a chosen guy

Oy vey.

That one Chinese emperor who had severe learning disabilities but could make great tables.

No serious answers allowed. Remember, this is Veeky Forums.

Michelangelo was definitely a sperg

But that's true for most Nazis

>Verse (33:53)
>O Ye who believe! Enter not the dwellings of the Prophet for a meal without waiting for the proper time, unless permission be granted you. But if ye are invited, enter, and, when your meal is ended, then disperse. Linger not for conversation. Lo! that would cause annoyance to the Prophet, and he would be shy of (asking) you (to go); but Allah is not shy of the truth. And when ye ask of them (the wives of the Prophet) anything, ask it of them from behind a curtain. That is purer for your hearts and for their hearts. And it is not for you to cause annoyance to the messenger of Allah, nor that ye should ever marry his wives after him. Lo! that in Allah's sight would be an enormity.

Mohammed was literally scared of small talk and was too much of a beta to tell people to fuck off out of his house.

Ok fine. Hitler then.

I remember the dude was so retarded he ended up having an affair with his wet nurse who would manipulate him

He just wanted his mommy gf to gib milkies.

>muh blood sacrifice

He legitimately had many traits of autism spectrum disorder.

Not all dysfunction is autism. Autism isn't just a substitution for behavioral disorders in this instance.

is love a trait of autism ?

>"Oh shit my friends have turned up and they brought a cute girl shit, everytime I see a cute girl I get a boner, fuck I'm going to have to engage in small talk as well oh no OH NO.. I bet they want to fuck my waifus as well"

Islam's perfect human.