instagram.com/p/BNN4sJNAB2o/
youtube.com/watch?v=Elyh-K-xS_I
youtu.be/esiujP_ucK4
youtu.be/gSjiw9L8pFw
youtu.be/1BGyoi4Y1WA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Much better thank you

Second for 200kg deadlift next week

WHAT ARE YOUR POWERLIFTING GOALS FOR 2017?

WHAT ARE YOUR LIFE GOALS FOR 2017?

400 wilks

MY SIDES WHAT THE FUCK

400 wilks also

stupid fucking newfags the last thread is clearly searchable, delete this thread and move back to this one

ok dino

Posted in the last thread saying i was going for a impromptu sadness fueled bench pr.

Here we go 250x2
instagram.com/p/BNN4sJNAB2o/
It aint pretty but at least something good happened today

Why waste the OP with your shitty reddit-tier spear meme?

We use the OP to post interesting PL related photos, webms, or memes. Not random 9gag trash.

>reddit-tier
>Not random 9gag trash.

look at the OP image, its about a bunch of tripfaggots, cant get anymore reddit than that

non reddit thread here

Why are the pins so low? You're half repping your unrack. lol

Next time try making your shit PLG related.

stop it, jasob blahueshoes

Its because im scared of failing halfway up and dumping the bar on my face

youtube.com/watch?v=Elyh-K-xS_I

did rip lose his mind?

is this a feminine butt

Anyone else see Milostnoy bench 441 for 8 easy reps at 181? Just about shit my pants laddos.

Trappy pls
BlauShů™ approved

Nah thats a dude

You mother fuckers
DELET THIS

>WHAT ARE YOUR LIFE GOALS FOR 2017?
Witness the suicide of some mentally ill shitposters.

I want to deadlift heavy once every 2 weeks anyone have success with this? currently doing texas method for squats and gnuckols 3x week bench program. I find that heavy deadlifts are too taxing so I only want to do them twice a week.

my idea is this:
week 1:
monday: clean pulls 4x5 (I like this exercise used to do it when I did weightlifting)

weds: 3x15 hyperextensions

week 2:
monday: clean pull 4x5
weds: 3x15 hyperextensions
friday: deadlift 1x3 RM (increase by 10 each 2 weeks)

thoughts?

Seems fine for an early-intermediate lifter.

I'd probably add more posterior chain work though. Like leg curls or glute/ham raises on friday week 1.

Hell nooooo. Unless you're pulling at least 5 or 6 pl8 thats not enough volume.

t. Weak ass bitch who dont know shit (im pulling 4pl8 for 4x8 once a week)

Do heavy deadlifts once a week, other day do SLDLs or RDLs.

Trappy make a webm of this plz

Fuck outta here with your autism. When a thread hits the bump limit, you make a new one. That's how it works.

and a new thrread was made you autistic fuck
right here
then autistic dino made this thread 10 posts later

Well trappy's here so this clearly the correct thread

First tgread was formatted all gay. Second thread is this one (official thread) 3rd thread was bluejews retarded shitposting attempt

would you tongue punch trappy-chan's fartbox

>First tgread was formatted all gay

no it wasnt it, was perfectly fine and searchable, Dino

How recently has she showered? Is she using flavoured lube?

ive heard that it tastes like strawberries

WAWTT lads

Comfy bench session before seeing a weeb movie with the gf

I'd do the clean pulls for 3 reps per set to use some heavier weight, and probably take it easy on the hyperextensions the Wednesday before Deadlift Friday.

Don't do leg curls. Glute/ham raises are fine.

Hmmm why dont you kill yourself?

She uses strawberry smelling moisturizer sure, but does it TASTE like strawberries?

>why do I know this

350 lb bench
5.5 plate squat
6 plate deadlift. im the furthest away from 6 plate deadlift but im going to try really hard mmmmk

What movie?

oh sorry it smells like strawberries not sure the taste but if it smells like it, must taste even better right

Your name/Kimi no nawa

youtu.be/esiujP_ucK4

atop posting win this thred

post in this....

Naw man cigarettes smell great but they taste like shit when you eat them

Heard it was good, like weird dream shit. Should i get drunk/high before watching it?

Gtfo with this bench shit WHERE THE FUCK IS THE GOD DAMN FUCKING DEADLIFT WEBM LITH YOU FUCKING WEASEL BITCH

>Naw man cigarettes smell great but they taste like shit when you eat them
so would you tongue punch her fartbox or not?

What does your gf look like?

He's right Lith. You lost the bet 16 days ago. Time to pay up.

This thread was made 40 minutes before that thread.

No Dino, it wasn't

Thinking of doing retarded double pause tshirt presses where i pause around halfway through the press. What do you guys think of this.

Does it taste like strawberries or merely smell like them? Are they in-season strawberries or cold-storage shipped mexican shit?

>She

You dont know the taste, only the smell, do you do it? she washed an hour ago

thats what I was thinking initially, however because of excuses (I'm tall + long torso), deadlifts always feel taxing as fuck, I'd rather do them once every 2 weeks. Also I've done RDL/SLDL many times, just don't like them that much, they seem to put pressure on my lower back (again long torso) even if my back is straight, also they just look fucking off because of my proportions. I'd rather do clean pulls as my variation to build that upper back. I know I should probably be doing sumo but I just don't want to. Maybe I'll do once a week, but really is it that bad to do it every 2 weeks?

I'm intermediate, 315 bench, 405 high bar beltless squat and 475 beltless deadlift
why not? I'm already squatting a lot with texas method, I was under the impression that squats help your deadlift. I've heard people who don't deadlift for some time and come back and hit a pr just because they got stronger doing squats and other pulls.

Also does anyone use weightlifting shoes for deadlifts? Ever since I stopped weightlifting and started powerlifting, I've been deadlifting barefoot because thats what people do, however I remember deadlifts feeling a lot more comfortable with weightlifting shoes, maybe its because I have such a long torso so it raises my hips slightly for a stronger start position?

new thread

Delrt thus
LEAVE THE HALL

>3 plate bench
>5 plate squat
>7 plate deadlift

>join /fraud/
>join rugby
>join a frat
>bang sloots

the fuck outta here chad

>she

youtu.be/gSjiw9L8pFw
youtu.be/gSjiw9L8pFw

yous top positkgmg here... this is a fraud plg

this si the rea plg

youtu.be/esiujP_ucK4

atop posting win this thred

post in this....

→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →

No you Chad doesnt even lift. I'm definitely joing rugby but I'm iffy on the frat 2bh.

Here's a training video from today:
youtu.be/1BGyoi4Y1WA

Please tell me what you think.

>join /fraud/

You mean use gear or post in the general? If you just want to post in the general everyone is super friendly and we have tons of fun, don't think you need to be on gear to come post

Hey blueshoes, are you the kid that was stalking sam hyde last year? You sound and look like him. Ill try to dig up the vid for comparison.

The Rugby lads will be better than a frat anyway, lad.

>3pl8 bench
>7pl8 diddly

This is a joke right?

220kg squat

Use gear

Really? Seems like a mix of good guys and a few shitheads from the people I know on the team.

Current PRs are 260 binch and 545 diddly;_; deadlifting comes more naturally to me because I have gorilla arms senpai

>Seems like a mix of good guys and a few shitheads

Seems about right

There is some weird dream shit but nah, it's one of those movies where if you miss a key important like or scene, you're gonna be confused as fuck

what type of core training do you guys do for powerlifting? assistance exercises

Join the frat dude. People will hate on you but they're just jealous cunts. being in a frat is fucking sweet.

Leg raises/L-sits/planks

Pause squats are fun too but I don't know if they'd count

None but i think an extremely strong core is the key to overall success in powerlifting so i probably should be doing something

Ab Wheel rollouts

SHUT THE FUCK UP UNLESS YOU ARE POSTING THE DEADLIFT WEBM

WHAT IS YOUR EXCUSE THIS TIME WEASEL

The guy who was meant to film it for me bailed

I usually just prop up my phone on a box.

lith is unable to pick up 180kg without the assistance of hardcore death metal

Ok then how did you record your other videos? I understand you're attempting to displace blame but you're doing it shittily

Yeah same for lighter sets

This is true

Use someone else's phone.

>you're doing it shittily

Never said it was a good excuse but it's all I've got desu

This is why I train without headphones or psyching up. I lift sensibly while training so that when I get on the platform it's like a bonus kick in the ass.

Same, i like to listen to talk radio or calm music when training. Helps me focus too.

You're deluding yourself thinking you can pull it with music anyway. Just film the failure and stop being such a bitch. You are making me fucking sick with your god damn weaseling. BE A FUCKING MAN AND PAY YOUR FUCKING DEBTS.

I used to do a lot of Bikram Yoga, and something one of the instructors told me stuck with me : "Anyone can find inner peace by lighting some candles and listening to Enya, but when you can focus in a ninety degree room, covered in sweat, all bent out of shape, now you've learned something useful."

I kinda apply that shit to various aspects of my life.

I was never given a due date, I'll get around to it.

You assigned yourself a due date, it was yesterday

Fucking weasel

315 bench
500lb squat
600 deadlift

Wow ok great
Very honorable, so reliable, a real man of his word mad respect Lith.

The only assistance u will need

Back extensions either with plates or a loaded bar

Chin ups

Good mornings

These are relatively close to my goals, but my goals also include:

>Fix your ugly ass deadlift
>Keep your bench lookin pretty
>Keep fixing those squats

I heard Chad Cucksley Smith say he doesnt drink coffee or listen to music until hes on the platform for similar reasons. Some of the russkies get down like that too. Its pretty cool being able to draw upon inner strength rather than relying on outside influences.

Tbh people like you are the reason why it's at the bottom of my priority list

I also don't think training is a good time to turn the brain off.

im finna pull 600 soon

Ok displace blame some more. I understand you are young and haven't yet learned what it takes to be a man. I would be 10x more humiliated by weaseling like this to avoid embarassment than i would by just saying 'ok lets have a laugh, i lost a bet fair and square'