Will lifting compensate for my height?

Will lifting compensate for my height?

I have been pursuing a girl who is 5'7 and I'm 6'0. She said I'm short and that she can't wear heels if she dates me. She wants a guy at least 6'2-6'3. Her dad and brother are 6'3 and 6'4.
Will lifting change anything?

Right now I'm 6'0 and 165lbs, looking put on another 12lbs to look bigger.
She's 5'7 and about 154lbs (I'm guessing, she doesn't want to tell me her weight)

Not sure if you noticed, but you've already been rejected.

I noticed bro. So I have no chance, even if I put on another 12lbs?

Drugs might compensate for your complete lack of self esteem and comparing an imoveable trait to other men.

I have posted several times.... height is a FEMALE issue.

Stop absconding it people.

>I'm on my backup p/c w/ no pic files.
>boom

I find it funny that at 5'10 I've dated over 6' girls and short girls and never once was it a serious issue. I think you were triggered user, fuck some other girl and forget about it.

>incoming manlet assault

No. Zero lol. Also I'd put money on it not being your height and it actually being a half-assed excuse to turn you down without having to actually say it. Welcome to the world of women.

Yeah bro I was definitely triggered. I pointed out to her that when she wore heels and I wore no shoes my eyes were still just above her forehead. This girl was a real QT though and I really wanted to fuck her.

I got shorter the first year I started lifting. Went from 176 to 173 cm

>6'0
>short

>women
>logic

Pick one

>5'7 154lbs
>female

sounds like she's approaching whale mode, bro.

she just dumped you with a lame excuse. it's something women love doing like giving you a fake phone number and telling you to call them.

You are not a menlet if you are 6 feet so no need to compensate. Imho 6 feet and 6 feet 1 are the most optimal heights. Anything under 5feet10, youre fucked, sorry. (6 feet guy here).

Well she said I was short compared to men in her country (Poland)

I stayed with her for 2 weeks in her flat. Would you consider her fat with those numbers?
She did have a little gut but she was only eating salads when I was there. She rated her body 3/10 and her face 6/10

She said the perfect height was if the man is tall enough to rest his chin on her head.

at 5 foot 7 154lbs puts her 4lbs before being classified as overweight for her height. 120-130 is considered "slim".

>salads
The meme food for insecure women that later go enjoy their mega ice cream milk shake without guilt and remain fat

I dont think you are as tall as you say. If you were really 5 inches taller than her, she wouldn't be calling you short

I'm 177cm, I never had problems related to it. Of course I can't date with girls above 170 because heels and shit but it doesn't mean I can't date with any of them at all. Stop generating reasons for not getting laid, the problem is definitely not your height. It's probably your autistic behaviour, boredom, non-talkative personality etc.

Shit, did I dodge a bullet?
pic related

She did like her chocolate..

I am 6'0. She was calling me short cause she said she can't wear her nice heels when we go out or else I look too short.

Why chase this dumb slut?

Im 5'9" dating a chick who's 5'8" and she's totally in love with me.

She's not for you and she's not worth your time dude

The right girl won't care

You are 6' tall it shouldn't be an issue

Eww man that bodies gross af, dont worry bout her

Cheers dude. I think you are right.

Is it bad that I've been masturbating to her pictures?

Yes. Forget about her she can get fucked if she used your height as an excuse to reject you, chin up bud