Fraud Steroid General

could please address my concerns about pumpkin seed oil? Thanks.

"I've been seriously considering picking some up, I'm not on gear but that doesn't mean my hairline isn't receding.

Worried about the "anti-androgenic" effects. Does that mean it will lower my testosterone levels? Or just lower DHT levels which don't effect gains?

You guys (I hope) know a lot about endocrine systems so some guidance here would be nice."

Previously: Also fuck the kid that posted my facebook in the last thread. Jackass. I see you lurking buddy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1SiylvmFI_8
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4017725/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Liking traps isn't gay

So guys, help me cuck this pathetic little bitch boy
>start talking to girl qt af easy 9/10
>Find out she has bf
>oh well, she can wingman
>she hits me up randomly trying to text A LOT like a needy girl
>me:"hmm why isnt she texting her bf lol"
>move convo toward sexual topic
>talking about how girls call me daddy and getting explicit
>She doesn't really care, still talks to me
>find out she hasnt had sex w her bf of months
>smfh ima fuck this bitch
>straight up told her i would fuck her and leave her dripping wet and shit like that
>she kinda pretends she didnt see it and keeps talking to me about other stuff

I think its pretty clear she's on some level open to it, what would my roided up player bros do to seal the deal? I'm planning on hanging with her in a few weeks, shell have girlfriends there with her, and were a 30 min drive from my place.

I'm so positive I can pull it off if I can just figure out how to extract her from friends, but that wont be easy. Maybe I should just use her as a wing /: it would definitely increase my likelihood of getting laid though that much more since shes into me

im in the middle of an intro cycle

1-12 250mg teste e3d
2-5 25mg dbol ed kickstart

im on week7 now (2 weeks after finishing dbol) and things have really slowed down. idk if this is to be expected, or the teste hasnt kicked in yet still

>roided up player bros

Tip top kek the guy that gets the most girls here is NatT and he's... natty.

Anyways, you should really try to spend time with her alone dude. I hope you know nothing is going to happen otherwise.

Define your goals. Do you want to get laid? Do you want to fuck her?

I never understood the concept of a wingman, fly solo

up the dose

Bruh, you are literally engaging in one sided ego fulfillment. Her bf and her ain't fucking and she just wants to know some due with a hot body would. Literally using you to feel wanted.

>what would my roided up player bros do to seal the deal?

Be her friend, I don't ruin relationships nor do I enable cheaters.

>the guy that gets the most girls here is NatT and he's... natty.

Pretty sure I get the most atm.

Nah, I do.

Thinking of doing Anavar only cycle as my first ever cycle for 6-8 weeks. no goals to compete ever, i would like to look better: maybe lose few body fat while at least keeping LBM or gain LBM 24M. 6'1, 189 lbs, maybe 15-18% body fat,
>been active (this means gym on and off) for 6 years, last 2 years being the most consistent and progressive ever legit less than 50 days of missed scheduled workouts in that time.
>PPL: 135 5x5 seated ohp, i stopped starting with bench but i do 185 4x8, 185 5x5 squat, 275 3x5 deadlift, row 175 5x5
>diet is above average for fit standards but i don't count anything except for protein intake
>otherwise healthy person, trying to quit smoking as its getting harder to keep up breathing wise

do you think it would give my body a boost and make some noticeable change at 20 mgs?

Anyone used Equipoise? Is that a good one? It sounds like the safest one with least side effects.

With confidence like that how could you not.

I have no idea why they wouldn't, even hypothetically.

what vidya have you been playing lately?

TEST BASE
E
S
T

B
A
S
E

Not very much lately, a few hours of The Old Republic in the last few days. Actually have/had some work temporarily this week, so I've been a little busy with that.

Housekeeping not my first career choice, btw.

Good money in disaster cleaning/recovery if you can get into that aspect of it. Like floods and fires and shit.

can anyone advise?

if you are anywhere near 18% bodyfat don't bother with anavar. I don't know why you would. You would get more out of eating less shit and going for a run for 1000x cheaper. Anavar is for women and people that want to try a quick oral to lean up a bit. You are nowhere near being lean enough to notice shit from it.

This isn't to say you would make 0 gains on it, it's just that they are 100% not worth it in lieu of easier/cheaper(free) alternatives.

Thank you for the reply but wouldn't it help me get there quicker?

Steroid question... please be gentle.

Is it possible to just take testosterone without taking the other stuff (with names I don't even know the abbreviations for)? Very hesitant about drugs.

Also, does the muscle mass disappear when you stop taking them? What if you don't take that much and reduce slowly instead of quieting at once?

There was a fair bit of fire cleanup around here a year or so ago, yeah.

I just try to stay moving, whatever the task. I enjoy working with people though, giving me a literal toothbrush and a bucket for water then telling me to clear about a hundred feet of a pool-side drain of 2 inches of muck? Sure, I did it, not going full time though.

if you srsly want lameass oral only go kys-tier cycle try SARMs like lgd or ostarin with mk677 for some extra gh

just make sure to get pct for them too, light nolva pct is enough

but if you're gonna jump on to the dark side just pin and do it proper

Guess I'll reply cause no one here is (I'm anavr guy in this thread). By other things like stacking stuff? You don't need to. Standard newbie cycle is basically 500mg of test e only a week (injecting twice during that week) and das it.
You do need to have AI (arimidex, nolvafex , clomid) - that's the shit that keeps your estrogen levels in check during your cycle so you don't experience the side effects from high estrogen (titties).

You Wil also need to run PCT (I hear das when you'll be actually keeping the gains cause off test it'll shut your balls down and no test = no muscle) most say standard pct will be nolvadex + clomid @ 40/40/30/20.

Feel free to correct me vets, this is just what I learned researching anavar only cycle

Yeah. Imho LGD is better than Anavar only.

Hey user thanks but I'm not looking for a replacement for proper pinning aas. All I want is losing fat while keeping all lbm or gain tiny bit of lbs (I hear car is good for strenght) I just don't want to break bank by going 50+mg daily but I have a budget and if it'll actually help me get to my goal faster then I'd say it's worth it

Trest base or gtfo

Muscle mass doesn't disappear that quickly. Water and glycogen does so you may look smaller a while after stopping.

yeah i want to fuck her duh, but yeah i suppose I should just be patient and expect to have to wait until we're alone.

Nah, not ego fulfillment, this is different, ego fulfillment would be like if I was little beta bitch boy complimenting her and praising her constantly while she goes and takes dick from a real man, no, she's hitting me up! And i dont really even treat her special at all, I said she was cute once and that i'd fuck her once. But yeah I've decided friendzoning her is best at this point. though i disagree with the whole 'I dont ruin relationships or enable cheaters" shit

Bruh, if she a cheater, shes gonna do it either way, just w someone else

you're losing your dbol bloat so it just seems like you're barely adding muscle
dbol increases muscle growth a lot but with test itself on high calorie surplus you'll still gain tons

As above LGD is better. But it's better for gaining than cutting. I can attest to that. RAD140 appears better for cutting.

>Tip top kek the guy that gets the most girls here is NatT and he's... natty.
lol kill yourself

i was referring to my strength which I guess should coincide

I meant do you want to fuck HER or do you want to fuck A GIRL.

You want to fuck her because of the validation right, 'I'm chad I;m better than her bf I am the cucker'

I get it.

If that's not the motivation than just... fuck another girl. Will be way less messy and way less effort

In what is it better? Cheaper I assume, less side effect or does it not shut you down?

He blog posts 247 about how many girls he's fucking.

Swole blog posts about how girls want to fuck him and then he doesn't want to fuck them and he doesn't fuck them so I'm not sure how that is relevant.

Yes more cost effective than anavar, better results imho. Puts on more mass, put on some water for me, which goes upon ceasing. Tends to increase my hunger sometimes. Strong suppressio bit not full shut down so recovery is quicker.

RAD140 I haven't tried but from looking at people who have the same LGD experiences as me talk about it, seems easier to get lean on it.

If you take MK677 with LGD you better be prepared for a bulk though. Don't plan on trying to cut with that combo.

are you fucking stupid?

natT is in a committed relationship and he's been trying to push a 3some for like weeks now

he's not getting laid

I haven't had a week where I haven't banged at least 3 different girls/week in at least 4 months, except for that one 2 weeks dnp cycle where I just slept and did nothing

there are so many of us who are whores on here idk how you could even say something like that

You still at home?

>20mg ed of anavar only

it'll be great if you're a woman (you're wasting your time and money)

Where else.

I bench 250 in 10 months. In 2 months (a year) I hope to be repping your deads.

You're going to need a lot more dedication than that if you're going to start roiding. You should actually try at the gym and then decide if it's worth it

Her lel, I have other options, but the real motivator is, I'm trying to fuck this one girl's friends out of revenge, 1 down already, and shed be another, and the fact that i'd be cucking a dude is mildly entertaining to me as well i suppose

Is it not worth by competing standards or not worth at all if I'm just looking a minor shortcut

Anyone ran a low does of test like 250mg a week and made gains?? I'm thinking about doing a cycle but with low does of test

He's in an open relationship

Non stop blog posts about how he's "YOU THINK IM SMALL? 140 LBS? THEN IF MY BODY IS SO BAD WHY DO WOMEN VALIDATE ME ALL THE TIME BY SLEEPING ME? I SLEEP WITH 10 WOMEN PER DAY"

Anyways let's drop it.

I don't know why we are talking about something so asinine and stupid as how many women we sleep with.

One last thing: NatT that's a fucking stupid arguement, my body is total shit and women "validate" it by having sex with me.

breh im pushing for the threesome too, think im gonna plant the idea to one, "afterparty at my place" to get them both alone w you, and dual induction massage that shit

You gotta get out of there.

I hurt her /fraud/, how do I get her back?

I'm taking up a collection, donate today folks, it's for a good cause.

youtube.com/watch?v=1SiylvmFI_8

SHE DOESNT UNDERSTAND HOW HIGH MY FUCKING TEST LEVELS ARE, I CANT TELL HER ABOUT MY DEGENERATE DRUG/LIFT HABITS OR SHE WILL GHOST ME

>taking a screenshot of snapchat
retard

it's not worth at all. you won't notice anything.

bumping it to a level where you will notice the effects will make anavar completely shut you down instead of just the 50%ish suppression you would get from low dose anavar

oral only cycles are always stupid

>that feel when you will never look like that.

>his goal is to look like that
>his goal isn't to look like this

step it up

>HoIIywood midget on a cycIe
>Hasn't seen the picture of him before his scenes having his abs sprayed on

pIs

Are there any good dumps on trest? I can't tell if it's a really good bulking steroid or if it's just a meme. Is it comparable to deca?

1. you have to tell her about your habits, if you dont, she will leave you for it when she eventually does find out anyways, just prolonging the same out come, and probably making it feel a hell of a lot worse due to having spent more time with her. Who knows, maybe she wont ghost you, but like i said, if she does, it was gonna happen anyways, and it just wasnt meant to be. (Try showing her Bigger Stronger Faster, the documentary, when I first told my ex I was planning to do roids, she literally laughed and thought I was joking, and then i was like "ahahaaa.... nah but im serious." Then she started telling me she didnt want me to, that she was concerned for me of course, like any normies reaction would be, then i showed her the documentary, and she still didnt care for the idea, but didnt necessarily mind all that much. At first she was grossed out by the idea of me pinning, and a few months later what do you know, she pins me regularly.)
2. the real solution is, don't be a bitch, find other options and girls to fuck, accept it may not be meant to be. That message in that screencap is enough. dont say anything else, at least for a while. show her you have other options. i know its easier said than done, but be the one in power in the relationship. Every type of relationship in the world works this way, even just friendly ones with people of the same sex, the person who needs the other the least, has more power. By chasing after her a ton you will just disgust her, you said your bit, now leave it, and she would be more respectful of you being a dominant fucking man in power, more than if you're a little bitch who needs her way more than she does you. The only way you'll ever have a shot with her, is by accepting you may never have another shot with her, and being okay with it.

fuark bros i really want to get back on cycle but its such a pain ordering everything through the mail, i wish i just had a roid guy like i have a weed guy

>i disagree with the whole 'I dont ruin relationships or enable cheaters" shit

And I disagree with you senpai.

>Bruh, if she a cheater, shes gonna do it either way, just w someone else

And that person won't be me, I won't intermingle myself with someone elses moral failings just because someone else will.

But that's just me, I find cheaters to be devoid of the most basic level of empathy and self control that I consider a requirement to be considered human. But then again I do shit others disagree with like coke on the daily and illegally(consensually) bangin 16 yr olds.

Thanks user, that last bit was so fucking spot on.

are you in europe or something?

I ordered stuff monday afternoon, source shipped it tuesday and I received it today

my gear literally gets here as fast as my amazon prime shit

I was the first one to disagree, kill that.

Chances are your weed guy knows a gear guy, it that being said, don't trust either.

I'll kill that ass with my tongue senpai.

i'm vain as fuck, I'm more interested in fucking sloots all day than anything else.

I'm going to disagree with that too.

lel bruh, how you pull the 16 year olds

I feel like i can, but im a little hesitant due to the fear of getting v&, ive got a couple interested but i havent really went for it, and the one time i did bang one i was paranoid as fuck about it for a while

What do you guys think of Saw Palmetto + PSO? What would be the best dosage to take to combat hair loss? Are they placebo or wut?
I also take minoxidil and nizoral but cannot afford propecia right now, is propecia way better than SP+PSO?

Also, what other general supplements to take while cruising?
Currently taking: vitamin d3, vitamin b12, and fish oil

I hate this weekly /fraud/ meme that masT forced

can we move on to the next one already please

nah its not even necessarily the timing so much, but also money orders and shit, bitcoins can be annoying to deal with. idk, i know its really not that hard, just wish the process was a bit more streamlined

pls respond

ok guys so i bought mk677 about a month ago and have been on 40mg every single day

i got it because im a manlet who wants to be a big boy, and i just want to say fuck all of you

literally nothign has changed, i dont even get any side effects its just fucking meme powder i spent $120 dollars on for 2 grams

Depend how worse it is imo.

I would try PSO + SAW + keto shampoo first for some months

I have littertly ZERO side effects and the study is stating the same. BUT HEY, if you don't believe me stay bald and dyel

I take the same, but also coq10(really helped with with irregular heartbeats and bp)

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4017725/

BEING THIS MAD BECAUSE I AM SCIENCE NOW AND BIG AND MONEY> KEKEKEK

dude lmao

Read my OP, no one wants to help.

They want us to lose our hair.

>saint masT just wanted prevent anons going bald
>meme

fucking bastards

Hello mast.

Sorry to bother you but yeah OP.

Anti Androgenic effects. Is it going to lower my test levels, free test, anything like that?

That's the only thing that concerns me.

Ask and you shall be helped

im responding well to minoxidil but im ready to dose the max shit on PSO+SAW, what would be your reccomended dosage/how many times a day?

also what do you think of biotin for hair thickness?

Not a roider, but my Chad of a roommate has this happen all the time. Just invite her over to watch a movie. But you have to build into it. You can't just spurge out and say "come over and watch ninja turtles"; mention you like watching idk, game of thrones or we and she'll say she hasn't seen it. Tell her it's great and to watch a few episodes. Then she'll want to come over and watch the rest. During this make references to sex JOKINGLY to get it in her mind. When she comes over bone her. Also make plans to where she's forced to share a blanket or cuddle with you.

>actually planning it out

This is bad user. Where is the passion. Where is the spur of the moment desire.

Where is that sweet moment when you lock eyes with her and you both know you're gonna fugg

You're being too clinical with this, like you're planning out a routine or your diet.

Fugging isn't like lifting.

Well thanks masT. I will order some.

You don't lay it out like a fuckong planner. Just set yourself up for winning. All of this is putting yourself in good situations.

tinder + memes.

More of them lie about their age than I thought.

Are you in highschool? This is too much thought just fucking wing it man. I have not had a single meet up with a girl not go well with me just being a goofy spazz.

>start singing along to destinys child with all my heart
>she calls me a weirdo
>"dont judge me lil nigga thats mean"
>15min later fuckin.

I take 3x 1000mg PSO
and 5x 450mg Saw palmetto spread over the day

I never tried it, but why not? Search on the internet if it works or not.

Sounds good. There's a saw palmetto extract that claims to work a lot better then powder, is that true?

Noticed no hair thickness but did notice faster hair growth with biotin, which was kinda cool I guess since i'm growing my hair out.

Hey I'm thinking of buying some LGD from sarmstore1, anyone ever bought before? Just one bottle for an 8 week cycle?

Yes ive made great gains on 250 test a week

I don't know m8, i just take the capsules which works fine for me. Otherwise make your own conclusions based on research etc.

This. Just be yourself, and be unashamed user.

When you are being who you are and doing whatever you want it gives this sort of carefree demeanor and attitude and women love it.

If you go into any encounter with a woman with a plan, or thinking 'I have to act like this or that or she won't want me' you set yourself up for failure.

What do you think about natties taking supplements. Expensive urine supplements?

Did you take anything before you started using gear?

I'm kinda interested in vitamin d3 as I don't get very much sun, I am inside all day working or at the gym or at home shitposting.

No, I'm actually almost 30. I'm no Casanova, but I'm above the 30 mark with women. But my roomie fucks a different girl every week and I've learned from that. All I'm saying is go in with a plan. He asked for specific instructions and I layed it out for him.

Also that isn't really that detailed. Build the convo to come to your house, don't be too eager, and set up an intimate situation.

Also, how long does this stay in your system? I'm trying to walk-on my universities football team sometime in March and don't want any trouble

>set up an intimate situation

My (our) argument is that if it's set up it isn't really such an intimate situation. It's a charade.

Nothing compares to stuff just happening out of the blue.

Way more fun.

lel ive got one fucking 9/10 qt at my work constantly doing double takes, eyeballing me, trying to start conversations with me, because i flirted with her a bit once, problem is, that one time i did i asked how old she was, for a reason unrelated to sex, though that was obviously the real reason i was asking on the inside, and some dumbfuck customer was like "OOOOH BOI SHE TOO YOUNG STAY AWAY FROM DAT FO A FEW YEAS", loud as fuck, next thing i know im being called into the office being asked why im asking how old she is

the things i would fucking do to her brah! i want to get her number but im worried she would tell someone, because i still dont really know if it was her that got me in trouble, or someone else within earshot, but shes definitely constantly looking my way, purposely walking by me and talking to me and stuff so i dont think it was, but who knows

>The Old Republic
that is like the shittiest mmo in the world

it is a singleplayer game except worse, because it has f2p p2w shit in it, + the limitations of an MMO

If you get the right nutrition it would be bs most of the time. Food is all you need as a natty.

On steroids you need to counter a lot of things with supplements that why you take them.

Thanks again masT.

I'm getting the right nutrition. Gotta eat right if you wanna get this fucking juicy some day!

Don't do it man. Women are nowhere near as important as your career, doesn't matter the woman.

Be smart!

>your fucking GOD is trying to save bros hair
>you call it a fucking forced meme

chew glass retard

Yeah, wasn't very engaging.