What does it mean when women with boyfriends act like they like you...

What does it mean when women with boyfriends act like they like you? Are they just fucking around or do they really want to fuck?

she's just being nice. she doesn't like you

It's a game they play to keep themselves entertained. They get all the benefits of leading you on with the added bonus of creating a situation where you might have to fight their boyfriend.

Imagine a platonic male friend doing all the things that she's doing. You probably wouldn't assume he's flirting.

She's just being friendly. You're just lonely and horny so you're reading too much into nothing.

post fat_ronda.jpg

i dont want to imagine my bro suckin my dick

This. Ask yourself "if another man were doing this, would it make me uncomfortable?"

If yes, she's flirting.

fpbp

They're just being nice you turbo autist.

Wtf why are her boobs so low in that picture

just because women flirt doesn't mean they want to fuck retard

they just want attention

kek thanks amiga

Da

attention. thats all

>tfw can only attract ugly girls
>mean to them because they are ugly and they like me
>looking back and thinking about what a jerk i've been really make me sad

that's good advice, thank you for sharing

fedor mode lol

wise words mein bruder

In my experience...

A girl that has a boyfriend, but is flirting with you, legitimately wants to fuck. But how that can go down, it could be a million different scenarios.

But fucking a taken woman is one of the worst things you could do. Not so much for the guy you're screwing over, I'd say it's more about the quality of the woman. A woman that lies to a man and cheats on him is lower than a prostitute. And you'll never feed good about banging a broad that is taken.

I've done it 2x and it was totally stupid. Wish I had not.

SPINNING PLATES

every time a man enters that scenario, he is being set up as a spinning plate.

The girl will use him as leverage in sort sort of power play in her relationship.
>boyfriend makes more money so he has final say on the new appartment they will soon move in
>she hates it wants something else
>makes him jealous with the spinning plate
>she manufactures drama and confess about the doubts she has about their relationship
>dude immediately folds his hand asks her what he can do to fix things
>if he calls the bluff she can always double down and come unto the plate and have the boyfriend notice
>she can still turn this into a triple barrel bluff and actually leave the bf for the plate and re-examine her options
>she can still leave the plate to go back to the bf in a lot of cases.

The good news is men can play this game too. And women are NOT used to this type of challenge. It's extremely efficient on them dude to insecurities and self esteem issues.

Blyat... this just answers some questions I had m8.

Feels pretty good and I am going to make it.

I disagree with everyone on here. Some may be flirting. Women can get bored in relationships and it can actually make them easier to pull than single girls as all they're doing is comparing you to their boyfriend/husband rather than the million other douche bags in the club they can choose from.

I used to have a habit of pulling women in relationships so I can tell you from experience that even if she is flirting, she's a whore-cunt and not worth it anyway. Imagine if you was your own girl. Better off telling the guy to ditch the skank.

Anatomy u virgin fuck

She's looking for validation that she can still get other men, in case she wants to punish her boyfriend.

1) women are insecure
2) women are never 100% satisfied - they ALWAYS think they can have a better boyfriend (fixing the currrent one or getting a new one)

women want to be praised 24/7 and have a yes-mam boyfriend... BUT if they get a BF like that they get bored and go after an asshole.

if they get an asshole they try to fix him into a husband-style yes-mam BF... which will get them bored. rinse, repeat.

I work in a place with 8-9 women for every man. there 13000 of us in the building. I guess 75-80% of the women there are either married or dating.

they ALL fool around (or at least attempt to, in the case of the fat old ugly ones).

ALL. OF. THEM.

get a woman away from their husband/BF for a couple hours around a guy she finds hot and she WILL do something her BF/husband wouldn't approve.

I see it multiples times a day. Hell, I take advantage of it. I'm on the 5th girl there that I (at least) fondle inappropriately. All of them were either dating or married. Some of them didn't kiss on the mouth (and I wouldn't press it further because... well, married women), but all of them let me at least grab whatever I wanted and nibble on their ears and shit. In those cases it may not be actual "cheating", but it sure as fuck you wouldn't like if you saw me doing that with your GF.

If a girl is flirting, she WILL cheat if you play your cards right. Period.

I don't care if she's clinically histrionic, loves her husband or a saint. Women are emotional. You push the right buttons, she will rationalize it as "he made me do it" and spread.

I've fondled a lesbian while her GF was at the other side of the room, and I'm a 6/10 dude. If she's flirting, she's not faithful.

Women with boyfriends are more willing to treat you like a normal person because they don't feel in danger of you making a romantic move on you. What you are experiencing when a taken girl seems to be overly nice to you is just normal human interaction, but because females are so repulsed by you and avoid normal contact, otherwise normal interactions with a female can seem like much more than they are.
t. Nogf

She's just being nice and friendly. She doesn't want you.

>le rape women at work man

Its called being nice. Youre the idiot that assumes any female showing common decency must be hitting on you because youre a socially starved emotional retard. Assholes like you are why i restrain being nice to males idk

you sure?

Yeah, because fucking with a retard like you is just sooooo entertaining. Bitch netflix is more entertaining. The world does not revolve around you.

Men ane woman can have wildly varying communication styles, this is not a valid question. Women may do things like cook food for you, which your male buddy may or may not do. This doesnt mean she wants the d, thats just how she expression friendliness and was taught how to be. Females also in general tend to be more open to discussing feelings and such that your guy friend may not be into- again this doesnt mean she wants the d

Damn son you have quite the active imagination. You seem like the type that likes drama

>"if another man were doing this, would it make me uncomfortable?"

What if I'm uncomfortable with any stranger talking to me?

Youre actually agreeing with a lot of posts already made above you. Try actually reading the thread first dumb dumb

>women are insecure
Bitch you forget youre in the land of Auschwitz modr balding manlets laughing girls.jpg? Are you new? Actually go take a look around fit, go ahead, ill wait.

True. I usually feel more free to just be me. But then again theres a lot of sleazy guys out there who dont care when you tell them you have a bf and not interested, and they still try to do shit like grab your ass. Some guys are going to be sleazy pigs no matter what

I always feel good fucking taken girls and ruining other people's relationships. It's one of the few things I get pleasure from in my miserable life.

>Stories that never happened
>ThinIy veiIed shit posting thread
>Non fit posting

Saged, repoted.