Tfw no gf

>tfw no gf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iSMHcT-TqJw
youtube.com/watch?v=OIRE6iw-ws4&list=FLQyKNUOIULO0S2pMgU11DbA&index=15
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw fit is the last place non-aspie holdout for feels threads.

Literally migrated over here from int, only started lifting incidentally.

>tfw long distant "dating" a qt pie from another country
>tfw may actually be in love
>tfw I still go out clubbing and fuck/make out with random chicks regularly
>she has no idea

I CANT CONTROL MYSELF I DONT DESERVE HER
I JUST NEED TO FEEL HUMAN CONTACT

h-help

Reminder that you know you're a cuck no matter how much you deny it

>implying she's not doing the same

>tfw dreaming of ex nearly everyday

how?
shes an autistic Veeky Forums nurd, very obsessive and loyal, honestly doubt shes doing it. shes not the "party" type

that fuckin sucks m8, keep ur chin up

this the feels thread?
>tfw you break up but still in love
>tfw you were best friends as well
>tfw you can't hang out like you used to because everything is different, and so you have to take the pain of losing a gf AND a best friend

what a godawful feel

Because she's on the cock carousel no matter how much you lie to yourself and you know it.

She's fucking around. You're fucking around. What's the point of even pretending to have a """"""relationship"""""" at this point? Youre both degenerates fucking randoms in different countries.

because everytime we talk I feel """"""""""""loved"""""""""""
we're both obsessed with eachother and we talk for hours every day
:^(

Need the sauce on that webm user

Reverse image search Hemingway

Reminder that most gym rats are single. No amount of muscle will make up for your glaring insecurity, lack of confidence, and inept social prowess.

So obsessed you're fucking random sloots and constantly lying to her and yourself

yes :(
ofc it didnt start like that, we've known each other for almost a year now, and only recently was when I got so fcuking lonely and needed human contact
dont hate me familia

youtube.com/watch?v=iSMHcT-TqJw

I dunno what I was doing with this girl. I don't know if we were going out. I got her number and we hung out a few times, but never alone. I've kissed her but was too drunk to remember if she wanted it. This was over about two months. Daily texts and snapchats.

Then one day at the gym she snapchats herself at the bar with one of my friends. Starts texting fuck you to me and he said I was accusing her of looking for attention. She ended up making out with and probably fucking him. I was going to ask her to spend Thanksgiving with me since she's away from family.

Is this cheating? How does this work? Dating is so different for women. I live with a girl and she must be fucking at least 3 guys on rotation. I don't get it.

;oo

i get those dreams too.
it will happen. i believe in myself, and every person in this thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=OIRE6iw-ws4&list=FLQyKNUOIULO0S2pMgU11DbA&index=15

"if i told you things i did before, told you how i used to be. would you go along with someone like mee?"

this song is litterally my life.

why do you guys care so much about having a gf?

For Veeky Forums's hero.

>had the most beautiful dream about her last night
>words simply cannot explain the power of this dream
>felt weird all day
>go to beach at sunset, nobody is there because thanksgiving
It was an odd day today

Who's her

Just int every fucking body.

I'm a lonely 25 year old who's never kissed a girl, let alone had sex. I wonder what it's like to have someone love me enough that they'd willingly be closer than any friend ever could.

I know a gf won't fix my problems and that they come with their own problems, but it doesn't make the loneliness any better. Still, not going to beat myself up over it. I've got a career to focus on and lifts to improve.

>tfw annoying gf
>two side bitches you're trying to get with haven't responded in two days

REEEEEEEEEEE

DELET THIS

welcome brah

>tfw I'm married and have never felt more alone.

Ehhh its overrated anyway m8.

She's doing the same. Ldrs are for cucks anyway

I know that feel week bruv...

Would get out if I didn't have kids. Will get out when the kids are old enough.

Nice dubs.

>tfw no gf
>24
Got fit just after college. Over 6 feet, green eyes, pale, straight brown hair. I had all I need, I always had the personality but never the substance to back it up. I feel like time's running out, if things don't settle down by the 30's then I consider it a failure.

Is chivalry dead bros? Is the fantasy of the fairy tale still realistic? Do you think the daily toil at the temple of iron, the pursuit of stable a means of breadwinning, the struggle to be learned and become wizened enough to entertain a crowd all just in hopes that you'd be good enough to keep her perpetually happy and interested.

Maybe some of us were born in the wrong time? Maybe it is just autism.

I start my masters program next year and I go back to school. I think this may be my last solid chance to find her. I go back very different than how I left but still feel dejected.

Share your stories anons. You've "made it" and it's obviously not all it's meant to be in your cases.

We don't have kids yet, but our differences are becoming a real deal breaker as each week moves on. Her parents have made awful financial choices and she wants to bail them out yet again at the tune of $1,000 a month for about 3 years (they've got a loan they're going to default on). This time around I put my foot down and said I'm not sending a single dime to them, as that severely cuts into our house fund. This on top of other random bullshit is pushing me to the point of no return. I'm 28 now, and I think I rather get divorced sooner than later so at least I can enjoy my 30s. We've worked on a lot of things together, but there is a serious wedge between us when it comes to anything related to money, or free time.

See above.

Dealing with that shit at 28. Damn man, you're young enough to move on without much issue if that makes sense.

Better then when shtf in your thirties.

>Absolute 10/10 bombshell is into me(Looks kinda similar to OP webm)
>Everyone tells me how she is always talking about how hot I am.
>About to ask her out
>Get notice that I will be going on a two month business trip.
>Don't want to ask her out if I'm just gonna leave her for two months.
>Decide to wait until I get back
>Only one week left until I get back
>Check Facebook
>Entire Facebook post on how she is so thankful to have her new boyfriend.

Just fucking kill me. I know I should have said something before I left, but goddamn.

>Wanting a gf
It's not worth it. LTRs are a joke that'll make you feel good for some time but in the end there are only 3 outcomes:
>You break up and end up alone and sad
>You get cucked, break up and end up alone and sad
>You get divorce, end up with screaming little shits to take care of and alimony to pay, alone and sad
I can't even conceive how anyone can think love is real. It's complete Disney bullshit. You're better off having ONS and friends with benefits.

You forgot the fourth option
>one of you dies and the other ends up alone and sad or feeling relieved and then feeling bad about that
or you both just suicide

I'm going to tell you this,

people will accept unhappiness over uncertainty. Move on it won't get better.

1. Just because something has a bad ending means it's bad
2. If anything, a happy ending would be Disney bullshit

Just saw on Facebook that she ended up spending Thanksgiving with him. I can't sleep because I feel so awful

>tfw no skinny lanky gf

>be having feels for this average qt
>be at a nightclub
>she keeps sitting next to me and complaining how she is not feeling well
>offer to walk her home
>we walk her home and ask her out
>next morning cant remember how she answered and regret ever asking her out because I really dont want a gf
>tfw you were balancing pretty well between depression and managing and you rocked the boat

>tfw high level anxiety ruins all social events
>never going to make it
what's easiest way to kms bros?

Been in this situation man, sorry to hear that. She seems like a very toxic woman and I'd advise you cut her out of your life

>tfw she said yes and wonders why you aren't asking her on a date yet

hanging. you'll lose consciousness in seconds because of blood choke and won't feel a thing after that

Peacefully in your sleep at 80 years old

>She has been the one since I was 16
>Never became more than friends
>22 now and I haven't talked to her in 4 years
>Sometimes think I am getting over her, then I might see her driving by and it all comes back
>tfw I still have dreams of being with her

Hooked up with other girls, but I always come back to the fact that they will never be her.

If I keep lifting she might fall into my arms, r-right Veeky Forums?

>qt throwing herself at me
>have stomach fetish
>she's fat, looks like she could have potential but highly doubt she'll work out now if she hasn't already (we're mid 20's)
>really cool and dateable aside from that
I just don't know if I could date someone I can't indulge on my fetish with. Maybe if she's extremely giving with head..

I get Veeky Forums and now I refuse to settle with anything below my high demands.

Beats getting stuck in a Hot and Cold tug of war with a woman that means more to you than you mean to her.

I'm so confused and desperate.

>tfw we spent the last 2 thanksgivings and christmas' together
>tfw she probably didn't even think about me yesterday while she was with her new boyfriend

>CHAD fucks CLUB SLUTS while in an LDR with your crush

I want to die.

you can't.

faggot for even suggesting it .

What's the point, man. Everything I care about hates me.

> You'll never make her get excited and write down "date with user" on calendar while thinking about you all night
> That incredible smile will never be for you
> She'll never hear you knocking at the front door and coming rushing over to answer it, stopping quickly by the hallway mirror to double-check that her hair is set perfectly in the pony-tail she knows you love
> She will never hang out with you after a tired, stressful day that made her sad and just hug you and put her face in between your arm and chest and breathe deeply and fall asleep on the bed (this is all before you guys are officially dating and are still friends) and then she wakes up an hour later groggy eyed and looks up at you deeply in your eyes and she says "user, I really like you" and you swallow in your dry throat and choke out "I really like you too" and she moves up your body to face level and you two finally kiss deeply and she drifts back to sleep again but this time with her face in your neck and you hear her mutter "I love you user, I always have...." and your eyes get all wet but you hold back tears because you don't want her to know how much this means to you.
> You'll never be able to give your life to someone who could take advantage of your opportunities
> You'll never get the chance to show someone how much you want to give, even if you don't know how to receive
> You'll never pleasantly surprise someone who initially underestimated you or wrote you off
> You'll never be able to speak without feeling like you're just bothering someone
> You'll never understand what it feels like for someone to want you to come somewhere, to have someone be content or cheered by just your presence
> You'll never make someone happy
> You'll never know what it's like to have someone really value you. To love you. Someone to worry about you when you are late coming home from work or the grocery store.

h-hold me, brehs

That's the faggiest blog I read here today desu.

>tfw 29 year old kissless, friendless virgin

what do?

>> That incredible smile will never be for you
>> You'll never be able to speak without feeling like you're just bothering someone
>> You'll never understand what it feels like for someone to want you to come somewhere, to have someone be content or cheered by just your presence
;_;

Stop being so fucking defeated and actually try to achieve something fucking coward

>tfw can get gf, but gotta spend $200 on product gains every month instead

>try to achieve something
like what?
what have other people achieved except be born good looking?

Why do people even bother keeping up the charade once they've cheated?

I also have a dreams diary

you just ruined hundreds of anons chances at ever having a successful relationship

You've got to stop looking for the dream. Live in reality. When you find someone you really click with, they might be imperfect, but you're imperfect too, and you'll learn to love those little imperfections. Just have patience and focus on being who you want to be, not who you feel you have to be.

These stop as long as you keep living

I kissed a girl for the first time

Grats. Did you enjoy it?

>girlfriend says she doesnt love me anymore and breaks up with me
>still wants to fuck me
>whatever then
>stop loving her
>discuss trying to work it out
>the less attention I give her the more into me she is
>vice versa
I know its human nature but is it normal to be juggling this shit in a relationship?

also, whats a good amount of weight for weighted ring dips, +20kg?

Oh my, this sounds like me

motherfucker

It was pretty romantic, I was /out/ hiking with a girl I liked and we held hands all day, when we pitched camped I sat next to her with my arm around her while her friends teased us by singing love songs like Justin Bieber, we sang songs and played games around the fire until it was dark, then I asked her to come talk to me next to the fire and as we walked back I kissed, no idea how I did it, felt like I was in auto-pilot

Now I've lost it all because I'm fucking stupid

FUCK YEA

Don't forget, self-pity is narcissism disguised as depth.

found the cuck

That sounds dope and it sounds like she was really into you, how did you fuck it up?

>trying to get a gf right before the holidays

>I still go out clubbing and fuck/make out with random chicks regularly
How often does average people do this?

you the type of nigga to come home from a date and lean up against the door and take a deep breathe of relief

girls are so easy in norway u have no idea, they're horny 24/7 at the club

I did something selfish and autistic

I have everything else.

Autism is a dangerous drug. I hope you can recover from it though

Damn. This hit me in the feels.
Shiet.

>tfw no cute bf

Because I want to maintain a facade of normalcy.

Because you aren't respected if you can't get sex like a normal person, and I'm worried that it could harm my ability to make more money.

Chivilary is too romanticized.
>Be a knight
>Years of eating better than the majority of the populace and the having the only requirement to learn fencing. Am fat.
>Years of sexing up servant girls and concubines. Contracted a cocktail of STD's.
>Want land, decide to do a trade. My name for land, sealed by marriage with some dudes wife.
>Make up lies about me performing some militant miracle. I am the perfect suitor.

Be your own gentlemen, treat women right according to morality and your own beliefs. Don't cling to normie, nu-male antiquated ideals.

Kek. Underrated. Have a (you).

>tfw I was gonna write down the story of how I lost the best girl that ever happened to me

But I cant even do that anymore. Its been 2 years and Im still not over it, every single moment I waste thinking of her I get so fucking angry at myself, that Im forcing to push the thoughts out

Will this ever end

This is true but on here we can at least drown in it with eachother.

DONT MAKE ME FEEL THESE FEELS

And when you finally have all these things, you wish you never did when you lose it all

>Things that only ever happen in movies to expose character relations

respond with
"hey i was kinda drunk haha, did you get home okay? i everything else is kinda a blur lol"

>dating gf for 3 years. Probably isn't going to workout.
>Won't answer texts, calls, messages, hell even knocking on her window etc for like a month now. Told her we need to have a talk (basically break up)

What do I even do?