How much will dnp fuck me up?

How much will dnp fuck me up?

Other urls found in this thread:

musclechemistry.com/upload/bodybuilding-steroid-and-training-articles/67065-dnp-fat-loss-dnp-cycle-dosages.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It 100% will kill you if you make mistakes.

Safety means:

1) Start at a very low dose 50 or 100mg a day. Stay at this level for some time.

2) Hydrate like mad. Gallon of water a day. Stay cool and do not overheat, hot temps outside are now much more dangerous.

3) Increase dose slowly. Watch very carefully for sides- tingling, yellow eyes, brain fog.

4) Do not, repeat, DO NOT assume it's not working and take larger doses in a shorter period.

Forget the memes and user attitude and dicking around that goes on here at Veeky Forums. DNP is magic, but it will mercilessly kill you in extreme agony with absolutely no antidote if you overdose. Once it is in your body, you will get hotter and there is no known limit to how hot it can make you. If you screw up, you will literally cook yourself alive with your own bodyfat.

considering some bitch was cooked from the inside out by her own body heat, I would suggest not doing it

>risk of cataracs
>fucks up ATP production
>will boil you if your hand shakes/scales's not working properly

Gotta get shredded though

A lot. Will literally cook you alive if you don't hydrate enough, take too much, or even if you just spend too much time in a warm environment.

Even piano man says dnp is a bad idea. Means a lot coming from a dude who brags about driving to Mexico as a teenager to buy steroids.

Cataracts is a meme with DNP, it only affects women and that percentage of being likely to get cataracts only goes up by 1-2%. Here's your (you)

It will fuck your bodyfat up, and make it hard to look in the mirror considering how fucking jacked you look seemingly overnight.

why don't you just eat less food

too complicated

What did he mean by this

why don't you go fuck yourself

Get this hothead outta here

???

because then you'll go into starvation mode

Check out reddit /steroids and search DNP they have a bunch of anecdotal stories and paste in stuff. I'm on day 6 of DNP right now. Did 4days at 250mg and 2 at 500mg. Never been so miserable as when I was at 500mg, couldn't sleep or anything

Thank god the industrial pesticide that can cook you alive from the inside only has a 2% chance of giving you cataracts

top kek that was from one (1) study back in the 30's where three (3) women got cataracts when they were dosed in varying amounts with (((industrial))) grade DNP. Legit suppliers source their DNP from labs.

It won't.

- DNP is not a magical weight-loss drug
- DNP is not a magical body heat generating machine
- DNP raises your TDEE by a fair amount and makes you sweaty
- DNP is to be taken seriously nonetheless, do your homework and do NOT take a high dose
- drink your water

-t. done 2 cycles

OP listen to this user. DNP can work wonders or fuck you forever. Make sure to take the ancillary supplements and don't under estimate it.

While I agree with most of what he said, recommending to start at 50/100 is overcautious advice coming from someone who in all likelihood has never tried it. 200-250 is a great place to either start at for 5+ days or do a whole cycle on.

less as in little or something?

>sweating like mayweather in a library
my fucking sides

Starting at 50mg is retarded, 250mg is extremely safe and the sides are near non existant for the average male. No one even sells 50mg caps so you'd likely have to weigh it out yourself from caps or buy raw powder bulk which is hard to find from labs. Also don't buy from alibaba.

>being able to laugh at this retarded shit
the way they type is so fucking cringy

>cringy
reddit leave

It's literally weed killer. I spray that shit on my lawn to kill dandelions.

t.liar
DNP is banned from consumer products because it can leech into the soil

Bullshit ran 4 cycles all from 500-750 every other day. Just fine. Just make sure you do not cut out carbs and keep your electrolytes and sugar high. The real danger dnp does is within the cellular level and you could go into insulin shock. DO NOT. Cut out carbs. Keep then moderate. Also do cardio, and only run it during cold times. Regardless of what anyone says, you actually might die if ran during anytime above 70 degrees.

>Cold as fuck outside
>Put on some shorts and a t-shirt
>Pop some dnp
feels fucking good mate

>tfw fall cool-off came late
>tfw ran 500mg crystal every day at 70-75F
>tfw still alive

Where the fuck do you get 50 or even 100 mg doses

You can't even feel 250 mg. Confirmed for never actually taking dnp

Different user here, this guy has it right. Don't fuck your gains/life up by fucking this up impatient-style.

This
If you don't take at least 1000mg twice a day you're doing it wrong.

I just stopped taking it. My last four days have been misery

how long did you run it?

Does anyone have any suggestions as to why I lost zero weight when I ran DNP? Here is what I did:

First week 250mg/day
Second week 500mg/day

However I lost no weight. I was eating under 2500 every day with most days under 2000. I was feeling hot (but not that much) and my piss was stained yellow even though I was drinking a fuck-tonne of water.

Source was DNPWeightLoss who has a pretty good reputation so dont think I was shilled.

>Does anyone have any suggestions as to why I lost zero weight
>I was eating under 2500 every day
>implying

Well fuck me mate. How much does DNP do then? Because seemingly not much if it cant wipe out max 500 calories?

I did your dosage, ate at 2500 calories at the very least every day, and lost 10lbs by the end of my second week.
You are NOT eating 2500 calories. OR you're DNP is bunk. If you're feeling the sides, then you are NOT eating 2500 calories.

I was thinking it might be bunk. I was feeling warm but not very hot, from stories it feels like I should have been feeling a lot more.

I was counting calories on myfitnesspal I don't think I could have miscounted that much.

>I was feeling warm but not very hot
Then you're taking DNP. If your source is legit then I don't think it would be that underdosed

Any way to easily tell?

OP READ THIS SHIT, CUZ THIS SHIT HAS EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT DNP

THSI SHIT NEEDS TO BE STICKEIED.

musclechemistry.com/upload/bodybuilding-steroid-and-training-articles/67065-dnp-fat-loss-dnp-cycle-dosages.html

Don't act dumb, read this shit before taking dnp so you don't cry about cataracts after you ovedose yourself never realizing it and act dumb

Went straight to 250mg crystal to start, up to 500mg ed after 1 week. your advice is fucking horse shit

You take a capsule and measure it for yourself. Even then if it says 250mg on the scale you have no way of telling if that 250mg is all DNP. That's why sellers rely on reputation more than anything.

the yes no massa killed me

then what would I do with all this extra food?

the only people who eat less foods are manlets cucks like yourself.

shit advice, dont bother using such poison at so low dosages that barely would even compare to a few minutes of cardio
do 250 for 3-5 days to make sure youre not allergic, then increase to 500mg if your sides arent too heavy and continue for 1,5-2,5 weeks

People here are so lazy they will risk their lives instead of cutting properly.

time 2 end yourself buddy

sub 2 plate ohp detected

100mg isn't comparable to "a few minutes of cardio." A sustained 50mg/day dosage will eventually accumulate in your bloodstream to make it more than "a few minutes of cardio."

It's POISON you idiot, WHAT DO YOU THINK!?

DO NOT USE DNP!

>it's a fearmongering episode

>Ya car gotta smell like an open zebra Ass & Floyd mayweather sweating in a library

Fucking JEJ

>captcha: temperance drive