What does it feel like to be a manlet?

What does it feel like to be a manlet?

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/tall-people-are-richer-and-successful-2015-9
celebheights.com/s/Kit-Harington-47806.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbG05ePWRQE
youtube.com/watch?v=22gtSCJd9jA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Life is a living hell. No man respects you, and you look like an asshole if you don't respect any of them. You will instinctively avoid eye contact with other men and look at the ground in social situations. You will always be the first to move aside when it looks like you're about to collide with another man when walking on the street.

Most women will be embarrassed to even stand next to you. They will make jokes about you. They will cringe even at the thought that you might ask them out.

Your entire mating strategy is trying to find an uber womanlet and praying to fucking god she's ugly enough that no chads will want her. Because the second any man taller displays an interest in her, even if it's just to fuck her pussy and discard her in the trash the next day, she will leave you for him in a heartbeat. And she won't even feel sorry for you.

The most inspiring thing in your life is your noose.

im guessing a bit

under weather?

It feels like there's something I should be learning but I'm not sure what it is or when I will ever learn it.

I wouldn't know, I'm 5'9
feelsgoodman

it's not the worst thing in the world, but it does impart a distinct and significant disadvantage, especially in social situations. It's kinda like asking what does it feel like to be a paraplegic, naturally some things people take for granted will be off limits to you like running or jogging no matter how fit a paraplegic you are. Similarly some girls will naturally be off limits to short guys no matter how hot or charismatic they are.

Reminder that the best height is objectively 5'9 to 6'0. But being completely honest, nobody in real life gives a flying fuck about height.

>b-but women love tall guys.

Women don't give a fuck about height, muscle, a big dick, sparkling personalities, or funny guys. At the end of the day they want to be Daisy buchanan aka that vapid slut from The Great Gatsby which involves having more money than they know what to do with and leading meaningless superficial lives. Even the most prominent writer of the 1920s knew this. Moral of the story stop obsessing over such a stupid thing as height and read learn and get swole.

>women don't give a fuck about height
manlet detected. Women care about height, especially since there are more and more women who are 5'6-5'10 these days.

I'm 5'11 so yes according to this website I'm the king of manlets. Once again, my previous points stands

Yes you described the type of husband women want. But they will cheat on that husband every time with a 6'1, jacked, 8 inch dick, possibly black, guy. Especially if rich husband is a manlet.

This is a fantasy of yours isn't it?

also for good measure, that manlet in that pic will get more pussy than any of the anons on this website combined if he wanted.

Not that guy but it's a reality bro. I've seen it with my own eyes.

Super chads exist. Roughly 1 in 3,000,000 men with undeniable irresistible charm. Many people deny they exist simply because they've never encountered one. 99% of women get wet even talking to him. If you have one as an accuqaintance you'll understand. I've seen girls cheat and they're not even slags or clubsluts. They're the type that get in serious relationships.

>charm

you mean money.

Reminder that kit Harrington is 5'10
It's not the 1950s anymore. 6ft is short not tall. Anything below 6'2-6'4 is a manlet these days

Was I too descriptive about what the guy looks like? maybe I've thought about it before...

nice meme

yeah maybe a bit. Its okay but numales typically do better on reddit.

you're not understanding. being poor doesn't hurt Chad because the woman isn't looking for a provider, she's looking for sexual fulfillment. Also money is important to women as a tool to achieve higher social status. Chad can also be a tool to achieve higher social status.

I love r/Cuckold! Are you a fellow Redditor???!?

Not even. Stfu faggot you literally know nothing about women

Feels pretty good, am 5'10

I can reach upper and lower cabinets without any hassel, i fit in all cars, trains, airplanes, busses and such. Cloths fits me nicely, i build muscle fairly quick. Urinals fit nicely, sometimes i bang my head when entering cars but not often, everything in the world seems designed for my height.
The only people who seem to have a problem with it are taller guys.

I understand completely but its irrelevant. Charm is great assuming all other factors are great but put chad with "charm" and worth $50,000 versus average guy worth 3 million is not even a contest. Also, charm does not equate to sexual capabilities. It also does not change my point. Make a women choose between wealth and sex and you'll get the same answer every time.

kys

yeah never mind. Women will love charm and deny a wealthy man. Who needs a comfortable life when a guy has swag? honestly eat a bullet you dumb fuck. You are the one that does not know shit about women.

But women don't have to choose between wealth and sex. That's the whole point. They have a provider, and a Chad. They get both. Say they only have a provider, then they'll be on the lookout for Chad. If they only have Chad, they'll be looking for a provider.

kys to you too Reddit bro! what's your u/ ?
I'd love to meat up over there and have some fun posting on some subs.

Do you seriously believe that a woman cares that much about sex? Willing to jeopardize her average sex with a wealthy man with "chad" who may or may not be a shithead in bed and a broke fag?

lol just realized I'm in a manlet thread getting advice on women from manlets. that's why they don't know anything.

>6'0 on the dot WITHOUT shoes
Feels good nigga

>t. autistic lanklet thinking women will be into his height rather than his assets and wealth

Yeah I sure am wrong.

did you fall for the "Sex only feels good for men" meme?

did you fall for the "Women make rational decisions" meme?

hate to break it to you bro, but when your gf says she just doesn't have a high sex drive, it's because you don't turn her on enough.

natural selection kek

>tfw
businessinsider.com/tall-people-are-richer-and-successful-2015-9

Do you read? women enjoy sex but not to the extent men do its simple. This is the reason why men probably beat off like 3 times a day on this board while women dont masturbate nearly as often. They do user I never said they didnt but its not the same, its dumb to think they do.

>women make rational decisions

women are retarded superficial beings as I said in my original post, but do you seriously not believe they flock to riches? you cant be that naive.

>still misdirecting and not understanding the point

nice

my assertion has always been flocking to riches does not preclude a simultaneous hunt for Chad.

no the point of the post I responded to was that height and "assets and wealth" are disparate entities, while science shows us they are more correlated than manlets previously thought.

Most women that are with a wealthy man dont hunt for "chad". its a fantasy. They do not give a fuck. There are thousand examples. Melania Trump could have any man she wanted, why go a for Trump who is probably a damp rag in bed and not cheat? Why does miranda kerr go for the owner of Snapchat who looks like shit and not cheat? There are so many examples. It actually ends up being that the guy cheats. As shown by Tiger Woods, Michael Jordan, and every other guy.

and in response to your second point, there might be a correlation but let me pose it to you simply.

would woman X go for 5'10 CEO of some company (worth millions) or 6'2 bank accountant worth 50,000?

low center of gravity is a + in snowboarding etc

but i guess you guys have difrent problems, have fun

post sources that Melania and Miranda don't have extramarital sex. two woman is a small sample size. Chad is a fantasy, but when fantasy meets opportunity, it's going down.

how about a 4'8 multimillionaire or a 6'2 50k guy. 5'10 is very slightly above the national height average.

>Thats not the way it works bud. I nitpicked two examples. You made a giant generalization that every woman that marries rich is on the hunt for "Chad" so I would like the source on that.

didnt mean to greentext no idea why it did that

also before I go to bed, the whole point of that was to show height is irrelevant compared to the most important variable, money. Its not really far to pick a dwarf as a comparison. I used the pic of Verne Troyer as a joke (thats his wife) but its kind of ridiculous to compare someone that is 4'8

5'8 and im bigger then 80% of the women in germany; its really no problem 172cm

>Implying there are more benefits of being a lanklet than not being able to reach squat depth.

For those wondering.. Yeah, there's a sex tape out there.

He's basically a tripod.

Lmao, Miranda Kerr has a long history of cheating on her partner

Trump is beyond Chad, he's an alpha elite

There are people here who actually believe this, kek

that's because the upper class tends to be taller
if anything lanklets slightly underperform

>Why does miranda kerr go for the owner of Snapchat who looks like shit
ok he looks worse than i remembered but hardly shit

You are full of BS.
>pic related

5'6" here. Feels pretty good

>I fit literally anywhere. Small cars? Coach on an airplane? Crowds? Bring it on, I'll happily squeeze right in

>Gains appear quicker because there's less area for the muscles to spread over

>Don't have to cut as long because you have less weight to lose

>Shorter levers for big lifts

> R E L A T I V E S T R E N G T H

>Statistically likely to live longer

>Still taller than most girls, so nice facial aesthetics + quick gains = plenty of puss

celebheights.com/s/Kit-Harington-47806.html
try 170cm

M a n l e t

Benji is an idiot.

kek
still kek

celebheights is legit but I dont buy anything higher than 168 for kip herrington

>this picture made me remember my hot teacher in high school who was also a really nice person and teacher
at least I'm 6'1"

It's not too bad, most of the girls I've dated and hooked up with are my height or taller than me

>posts pic of shorter guy with a really pretty (and very accomplished, google her) woman
>'manlet'
Tell us, OP: How much does it BURN you, that a short guy can get such a beautiful, intelligent, talented woman like that, and you can't even get a 5/10 to even TALK to you? Therefore you shitpost a 'manlet' thread just so you can surround yourself with likewise asspained losers like yourself, so you won't feel so alone that you want to kill yourself on Thanksgiving weekend?

Come correct, loser. Own your loser-ness and stop projecting your blame on everyone else. If you're alone, it's YOUR fault, no one elses', and only YOU can correct the problems with YOU that prevent you from moving on with your life. Or just kill yourself in the ultimate expression of loser-dom and be done with it.

>people who aren't even short give short people advice
>just b confident

You can be the most confident person in the world, but people already have preconceptions of you. Weak, unhealthy, shy, beta, not a leader, bad genes. It's hardwired into our brains.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbG05ePWRQE
youtube.com/watch?v=22gtSCJd9jA

>It's hardwired into our brains.
The FACT that we're self-aware, thinking beings means that we have the ability to go beyond mere hardwired instincts and become more than the sum of our parts. Or are you advocating being no better than the lower animals, ruled by instincts alone?

>no better than the lower animals, ruled by instincts alone?

When it comes to mating, logic goes out the window.

FOR YOU.

>ITT: People who don't realize that for women wealth is a sexual urge as much as it is a materialistic one

Wealthy men aren't really just "providers" for women. A wealthy man will look much more attractive than a poor one. Wealth is strength.

Instead of making a sweeping generalization, think for yourself.

5 feet 11 is not manlet. I woulf say 5'10 to 6'1 is the "perfect range" when it comes to height. (6 feet tall here)

depends on where you live.
im 5'10 and i'm at the lower end of average.

>implying all women are the same
>implying averages matter instead of the specific set of traits that your qt is looking for

why are you here bitching?
gains not happening?
gf not happening despite gains?
personality not improving despite lifting?
just not happy?

>Possibly black
Normal chicks without daddy issues don't touch black men. Back to your BLACKED fantasy with you

>Urinals fit nicely,

>tfw growth spur at the age 18 when I least expected it
>5'10 now
>still can't reach cereal boxes
kill me