Is GOWAD the most retarded, dangerous meme Veeky Forums has ever come up with?

>lol drink way more water than you could possibly need in a day
>lol constantly throw your electrolyte balance out of whack by being hypotonic for no reason
>lol put extreme strain on your kidneys for no reason
>lol raise your blood volume all day, and consequently your blood pressure in a country where 1 in 3 are already hypertensive
>lol "but your body takes care of it", yeah by your kidneys bearing the full brunt of your temporarily elevated blood pressure as delicate filtration structures take beating after beating all day

All because you thought drinking a lot of water was... cool?

Count step every make

No, Gallon Of SIPS A Day is.

Yes, Dr. Sheklestein, make the post about how you can get away with drinking only 3 pints of water a day so that their blood stays at a syrup consistency. Then that's when you prescribe them blood thinners because they think they need them. That's right, we've got ploys for the goys

but Veeky Forums didn't come up with drinking a gallon of water a day

that right there is the perfect woman. she's sexual and she's fit. but look, she also has glasses and is holding a book, so you know she's got a big brain.

fuck this sasha grey shit

Lel, not that bad mate.

The ideal fitizen (IE, the guys that aren't just fat shitposters) are primarily:
>Male
>Gym 3-6 times a week
>Cardio 2-3 times a week
>80kg or over
>Generally active where possible

With those stats, a gallon of water throughout the day isn't really that bad. Sure, scaling it back works fine, and GOWAD was a meme to begin with, but you should still be drinking a decent amount of water.

Plus, Veeky Forums didn't come up with it.

>count step every make

>Not liking Sasha Grey

that woman is crazy and it's perfect

> count step every make

What did they mean by this?

I wouldn't mind a gallon of that ass a day.

Girls with big asses tend to fart louder, because of their big cheeks. They also aren't able to wipe as clean, and sweat more there. The net effect is that women with big asses are the least likely to find arousal in sexualizing the area around the anus. They are too familiar with the hygiene issues to find simple pleasure there.

In contrast, women with smaller asses have minimal hygiene issues around the butthole. They also feel inadequate. The result is that they seek out and desire anal pleasure because it is validating and does not conflict with any idea of the area as "dirty".

It's an odd dilemma. If you wanna plant your face in a big, fat, thicc, athletic ass, you're going to have to find a chick who just happens to really like getting her asshole pleasured / is inordinately clean.

This place has always been a thinktank for great ideas across borders.
Pleased to see we're finally getting visits from actual scientists now.

it meant you'd rather look at a poster than an asshole

Yep. It is a normie's meme

Your hypothesis intrigues me

i am intrigued aswell, especially because i have a similar hypothesis but for tits

big titties = more sweat accumulating under 'em = gals with big titties aren't as comfortable with guys squeezin 'em (skin on skin contact) outta nowhere. they gotta clean dat shit first

oh and also, it smells bad

Count step every make??

You could not be more wrong. Girls with smaller asses flinch and yell and scream about how much pain they are in and make you stop. Girls with bigger asses like getting their butthole pounded.

I know this from experience.

But 3L is like fucking nothing if you exercise a lot.

Wrong

Any videos showing this phenomenon? Asking for a friend.