If you could save one empire that would fall after World War I, which would it be - German, Austro-Hungarian...

If you could save one empire that would fall after World War I, which would it be - German, Austro-Hungarian, Russian or Ottoman - and why?

British

Fell very slowly after World War II, not World War II. And it didn't even fall, it sort of just faded away quietly.

>Russian
Solely to prevent the spread of Communism. Also, since their monarchs got the worst treatment of the four.

German I'd say.
Or Austria.
I don't know please don't make me choose, I love them all.

Ottomans so Radical Islam will never rear its ugly head.

I'd usually say Germany without thinking, but they literally sent Lenin to Russia via a comfy train ride, almost akin to injecting a tumor into the patient. Germans are at fault for the spread of Communism whether intentionally or not so they don't deserve to keep their empire compared to the four.

Forgot to mention I'd save Russia if you didn't catch that assumption.

>those map colors

also the most deserved treatment of the four, nicky the cuck deserved every bullet he got

>Nicky
>A cuck
What did he do wrong now, Moische?

Russia, and avoiding the killing of the Romanov

1. Austro-Hungarian
2. Ottoman
3. German
4. Russian

Austria hungary so they can continue taking over the balkans

lmao they got repelled by serbia, a loose balkan alliance of screeching nationalistic autists would have been enough to defeat austria.

noone
i would support further destruction of countries you mentioned

>Implying Islam isn't radical to begin with
>Implying roaches shouldn't have been genocided Congo style
Fuck off roach

French

I don't have any particular affinity for the French, I just think the world would be cooler if the French Empire was still around and the French Foreign Legion was still a big thing and they still overtly ruled half of Africa.

If the Russian Empire stabilizes and doesn't become Communist, we probably 100% of the pressure on Germany or France and one of those two flip Communist.

There's a war and communism is defeated without the need for Fascism except in suppressing it.

*we probably get

Russia, it almost survived if Bolsheviks didn't start their own second revolution and cuckishly surrender to germans even tho their own side was winning and was going to win...
It would prevent spread of communism like cancer and save million of east europeans lives with avoiding civil war and future bolshevik atrocities.
All three entente members surviving and winning would cement great friendship with this three nations.

Ottoman but they dont get Byzantium.
>/containment board/

Any answer other than Russian is brainletism. The fall of the Russian empire was the greatest tragedy of the 20th century. Most of the problems plaguing the modern world can be traced directly to this.

Ottomans -> no Israel

ottoman empire
at least the middle-east would not be the shitshow it is today

fixed

>british ireland
>greater denmark
>poland has prussia and silesia
>slovakia exists
>slovenia exists
>greek blob

>greece

Russian. Although they would outmatch the rest of the world without communism.

French.

none of them

Which also means
>Ottomans -> entire middle east is shit

>there is something wrong in the majority of these things
kys mein kamarad

why always the netherlands belgium and luxembourg together?
Why can't we make it happen already?

WW2 not WW2

This. What a different world it would be...

Russian, because that leaves open the chance that monarchism remains a viable ideology throughout the world and potentially Europe. German would have been useless on it's own, Austria-Hungary was unstable and Ottoman empire would have been like a Pakistan except next to Europe.

Russian. Fuck communism for holding back half of europe for 40 years.

German for sure. Ethnically German Africa and no communist Eastern Europe? Yes please.

This. Whitout the Bolshevik plague the worker's movement of the 20th century would have a completely new face

This
>tfw no United States of greater Austria

>tfw no stable nor uncucked ME

Go back to your containment board m8.

not him and not a kike but it's well known even back then that Big Dick Rasputin literally cuckolded the tsar

>>>>>israel

>Believing literal commie propaganda

how else do you explain the tsarina's affections towards him? was he really THAT effective of a snake oil salesman?

fixed

>Iberia
Triggered

>Spain blue
>France orange
>UK yellow
>Germany red
Holy shit thats disgusting abomination

As a Serb I'm OK with this

>That Großdeutschland

I'm not going to bother reading the thread, the only correct answer is the Russian Empire. Not because I'm a Russiaboo, I'm really not, but because quite possibly that does away with most of the worst events of the 20th century. It means no Russian Civil War and no ensuing famines (both in the 20s and 30s - Russia's industrialization didn't need to be such a painful process), probably no WWII (or at least a very abbreviated one, with less devastation), and probably no Cold War. That means that Africa and Latin America would be significantly less fucked today as neither benefited from being caught between the USSR and the US. It's very unlikely that communism would have spread to the extent that it did without the USSR's influence. It's tough to say whether this scenario would have benefited China or not; Mao almost certainly wouldn't have come to power, but the KMT really wasn't any better, and it's impossible to say when (or whether) they would have reformed. I'd say it's a wash. Either way, most of Africa, Latin America, and Asia benefits, and of course so does Russia itself.

Of course none of that is certain, as AH nerds would say any and all of that could be butterflied away, but I think the most likely scenario is a pretty positive one.

fixed the fix
>yes, I know this is autistic

This, but for a different reason since the postwar European meddling was pretty much a disaster.

>helping yourself to Poland, a nation older than Germany
fbpb

Go back to your country

Why does Greece own the North Caucasus?

This is now a perfect Europe map painting autism thread.

2groß4me

>shitty colors

Pay your debts Alexis.

>German
Germans had it coming, it was their autism that got them into that mess
>A-H
Not possible to save after poor Ferdinand got killed
>Russia
This is the best option, even if it means Russia loosing Finland, Baltics, Ukraine and all
>Ottomans
Their empire was dying already, same way as A-H

no!

Austria-Hungary, they were easily the best European nation in regards to treatment of minorities and didn't deserve to collapse while the likes of Britain and Spain survived, especially considering the disaster the Balkans became afterwards.

Your map is an abomination, KYS.

hey Hans

Yeah polaks can fuck off from my lithuanian clay

Yeah, you'd need to get rid of the British Empire for that who are the ones who propped up House Saud

>Greece
All the fucking time Kek

Objectively Perfect Europe here

>dutch wallonia
>united scandi
>ukraine
>greek macedonia
>greek anatolia
>whatever that tumor between Spain and France is supposed to be
>Czechoslovak Silesia
>serbian albania
Order the helium

very creative trayvon

>implyig wallonia isn't dutch
>implying scandinavia isn't rightfull danish clay
>implying Ukraine doesn't deserve to exist
>implying both Macedonia and Anatolia aren't rightfull greek clay
>implying Spain and France both don't deserve tumor
>implying Silesia isn't rightful Bohemian clay
>implying Albania has any right to exist

>clay
Are you retarded? The identity of the people who live on that land are important, not some retarded millenia-old memes.

lol

I've always had a soft spot for A-H and I'm not sure why

Maybe because it seemed like such an anachronism and it was so hopeless,

The correct answer is of course Russia,

/thread

Russian provisional government

Russian

Literally none of that is a fact

Ottomans and my dream is still to see a resurgent and expansive OTTOMAN TÜRKISH Islamic Empire... I hope it's in the works right now!!

The true reason is probably that he helped her hemophiliac son a lot because he thought aspirin was bad for him, as a result he bleed a lot less and Rasputin was indeed seen as an actual miracle-workers by the royal couple.

I don't give a fuck about the middle east

All of you are wrong, this is the true perfect Europe

I would honestly say the Russian Empire. Yes it was a backwards hellhole but communism fucked Europe and I have my doubts that Nicky could have stayed in power without sweeping reforms anyway. It wouldn't have ended up like Britain (I mean maybe by the end of the 20th century it would) but it would have been more liberal than it was before WW1. Furthermore a united Russian state allied with France and Britain could likely prevent any German aggression since such an alliance would force Germany to fight a two front war from the start with no allies.

Overall I feel like Russia lost the most due to the loss of its empire and its fall to communism.

Berlin controlling mainland Europe from 1919 solves communism. The autism of Germans not mixing with mass disillusionment and depression must be certified to improve the outcome of modern civilization.

>When HOI4 damages your brain to irreparable extent.

Russia is the only acceptable answer.
First of all it allows to cement a block in Eastern Europe able to contain Germany(Russia,Czechoslovakia,Yugoslavia,autonomous Poland).
Second of all it stops communism with all of its atrocities.
Third of all, it allows Eastern Europe to develop itself more, as loss of Russian markets wrecked Polish economy and others.

Serbia :)))

>kaliningrad oblast
>germany+austria doesn't own tyrol and southern tyrol
>slovenia exists
>slovakia exists

But Serbia got be king of all the south Slavs (except the Bulgarians), how did it fall?

wrong

>Southern German state includes Slovenia

>Slovenia
i think you mean Carniola friend