Lose weight

Im a 26 yo girl, 100 kg, 162 cm. I know I'm very fat and I actually lost some weight already (from 112 to 100 in two months) only by eating less and better. I wonder when should I start to excersise and what should I do first. I get tired really fast and sometimes when I walk my knees hurt. I've been to the doctor and I obviously need to lose weight but I'm not sick.

Pls, advice.

Read sticky, don't stop diet and exercise. It doesn't matter if you can't do much, just do more than the last time.

buy indoor bicycle or use the normal one for cardio to drop down to safe weight. don't walk or run if your knees hurt.

Just eat less and try find some activities to not think about food all the time.
Start doing cardio when you'll be able to see your vagina without a mirror

Buy a indoor spinning cycle if your knees hurt from running. Drink lots of coffee and bubbly water to keep away hunger. Eat until you're not hungry, but make sure you're not hungry. Protein is pretty filling and low calorie. Alternatively count marcos with MyFitnessPal, but thats boring af. P.S. Let me know if you're from Norway and want a bf.

You should start excersising now.
Don't run though, just go to a gym and use their crosstrainers or spinning cycles.
(also lift pls :^)

Also, be prepared to spend at least 2 years on reaching your goal.

I have a problem with protein cause I don't really like meat, but I try no get it anyway. I'm not from Norway, Im from somewhere close but currently living in America.
Thanks!

I have a treadmill at home, I'll try to use it now.

Thanks for the advice, I'll keep this in mind cause I don't want to fuck up my knees.

>Im a 26 yo girl
Please be in Greece I need a hug
>100 kg, 162 cm. I know I'm very fat and I actually lost some weight already (from 112 to 100 in two months) only by eating less and better.
You are fucking disgusting, lose at least 40 more kgs. Jesus. Why don't you people realise earlier that you don't need that 10th slice of pizza and that coke is everything that's bad for you in a bottle
>I wonder when should I start to excersise
Yesterday.
>what should I do first
READ THE FUCKING STICKY
Hiking or uphill hiking, swimming and biking are OK too.
DO work up a sweat and run out of breath
DO NOT jog yet, unless you don't need your knees and hips
>I get tired really fast
That doesn't mean you should quit. Rest a bit, then continue. Walk away from your home and lose your breath, and then start heading back. You will see that most of the fatigue is mental.
>and sometimes when I walk my knees hurt
Oh god it's that bad
CHICKEN BREAST AND LETTUCE/SPINACH AND A MULTIVITAMIN
PSMF
STEEP -800 DEFICIT
>I've been to the doctor and I obviously need to lose weight
Yes you do you fat cow. Check in to the doc every couple months to do blood tests. Steep deficits might cause malnutrition if you are dumb enough. Use cronometer or my fitness pal.
>but I'm not sick.
Being oblivious to the damage double your healthy bodyweight does to yourself is a mental sickness and you'd do well to acknowledge that.
>Pls, advice.
Take monthly bikini selfies to track progress and motivate yourself.

If you get to 80 kg and below, come have sex with me please. It is great cardio. I am ripped, lonely and a bargain for you. I'd help starting now but you probably look and smell really disgusting.

Go to water gymnastic or swim If you have problems with your knees. And dont be afraid of doing it by your body, you are there to loose fat and not get mirred.

This. The worst thing anyone can do is give up.

Eeehh, considering I was 48 kg 6 y ago, I don't think you could say my problem is only not knowing when to stop eating. But anyway, thanks for your reply and even for the insults, cause I know a lot of people think the same when they see a fat person (and I think the same about myself often).

I've considered going to swim so now I just need to find a place, I think I feel a bit more confident now than some months ago. Thank you.

I won't give up. Thank you both :)

>I was 48 kg 6 y ago, I don't think you could say my problem is only not knowing when to stop eating
You are 40 kg overweight. Your problem IS that you don't know how to stop eating, nothing more and nothing less. Don't sugar coat it.
On the monthly selfie log, add a picture of when you were 48 kg too for extra motivation.

I can understand being a fat fuck since a toddler, but how do you balloon up from looking amazing as an adult? Literally how? It's not like you didn't know any better

Depression, basically. I had eating disorders and went from not eating to binging.

It feels really bad to think about how I was good looking and guys used to like me a lot, and now being the fat who has a "cute face". I don't want to be kein but I also don't want to be fat anymore.

It's good that you're taking what user says seriously and not getting defensive. It's harsh but he's right and your health should be your number 1 priority in life over everything else.

It will take time so just keep telling yourself that but that doesn't mean don't push yourself to your absolute limit. You need to do everything you can and constantly keep improving.

Lastly I'd say don't focus on being "motivated", I fucking hate it when people ask me how I stay "motivated" for the gym. I don't, it's just habit. And that's exactly what you need to make it, a habit. It's should be part of your regular routine just like eating meals and going to work. Once you make it second nature it'll be easy.

When?
Now
How do you start?
Morning stretching and or aerobics and being more active in your day to day life is good.
Hell, simply getting off your ass and being more active and sitting less will raise your daily caloric expendature by well over 500 calories.
Hell some people burn 2k calories simply from daily activities.

Start barbell training and become fridgemode pls

Then post progress pics

keto and alternate day fasting, also lifting

Not always the best advice. She's losing weight not building muscle. You do what you can. That is all, and that is enough. Pushing yourself to limits can have a negative effect because of stress levels. Be within reason and everything will work out.

>don't focus on being "motivated", I fucking hate it when people ask me how I stay "motivated" for the gym. I don't, it's just habit. And that's exactly what you need to make it, a habit. It's should be part of your regular routine just like eating meals and going to work. Once you make it second nature it'll be easy.
Solid advice, I should have added that too.

>I actually lost some weight already (from 112 to 100 in two months) only by eating less and better.
This is really good, after a while you'll have to re-adjust your portions if you stall on weight loss
>I wonder when should I start to excersise
Tomorrow
>and what should I do first
Doesn't really matter
>I get tired really fast
Like how, physically tired or sleepy tired? If it's physically tired that's normal for being overweight since your body has to exert a lot more energy to do basic things.
>sometimes when I walk my knees hurt
Use an exercise bike or spin cycle, it allows you to do cardio while taking the pressure off your knees

General advice is this Drink plenty of water, get enough sleep, try to get in at least 30 minutes to an hour of exercise 4 or more days a week

Could you please use one of the official feminine pepe macros next time. Thank you!

Stay away from everything that even looks like a simpel carb. Do everything at the most extreme level which you can mantain over several years - i.e. don't overdo it, but come as close as possible.

the whole "my joints hurt", "my knees hurt" excuse is such a cop-out.

of course they hurt, YOU'RE FAT.

do yoga-style exercise to strengthen your joints. youtube videos for joint pain. don't use that shit as an excuse to not exercise.

when I got back to lifting my wrists were killing me. shit got numb overnight. I youtube exercises, 3 days later, no more pain. doctor wanted to operate that shit. nooope. everything has a fix.

>100kg

how the fuck does anyone even get themselves to that point, moreover if you're a 1.6m turbomanlet

Like, how does that physically happen? Do you get a hearth attack if you don't ingest 4k calories today?

you eat shit food. you'd be amazed how much calories there are in some sweets

There is protein in fish and some vegetables. Try that instead.