"just consume fewer calories than you use bro"

>"just consume fewer calories than you use bro"
>at a 700 calorie deficit for 3 months
>havent lost any weight
>still look like a flabby fuck

if you are not losing any weight in 2 weeks that means that you are eating at your maintenance.

your 700 deficit is actually maintenance. eat 700 less than that.

I'm six feet tall and eat 1400 calories a day.

You're severely overestimating what your TDEE is or you're severely underestimating what you're eating and not actually counting calories correctly(or at all)

If you disagree with this you are a faggot nigger who thinks he is the dietary exception to all mankind

You're counting wrong

Then eat 700 calories a day. People go lower than that on PSMF, just make sure you're eating a varied diet.

No. You're obviously not eating1400

you're doing something wrong famalam. l2 count

Do cardio, if you've been fat for a long time (at least 4-5) years your leptine levels might be fucked up and you just wont drop weight easily. That supposing you count calories and MACROs the right way.

>6', not losing weight and thinks he's eating 1400cal a day
You're so cute I just want to pinch your cheeks.

>if you've been fat a long time your body doesn't need food anymore nor will it burn your reserves
Sounds stupid when I put it like that, doesn't it?

HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

You're such a nutritionbro. Go read a book.

Bullshit. TDEE calculators are usually not that far off. Maybe by a couple of hundred calories in rare cases.

For someone that's 6' and like 160 lbs and sedentary his TDEE is around 2100. Given that you said you are flabby yours is even higher so you are miscalculating your calories.

I'm studying medical physics at a university.
ur just dumb senpai

>t. mountain dew doesn't have calories

>what is leptine
>what is the endocrine system

Neither can summon calories from the dark abyss of space I'll tell you that for free

Med student here. You're either totally retarded or posting weak bait, either way stop posting pls

I was in your position about a month ago. I'm 6'2" and 100% absolutely stuck at 180lbs. It would move maybe 2lbs in either direction but would never really change.

I found out about intermittent fasting and it's been incredible how much results I've seen. Just don't eat or drink anything with any calories between midnight and 4pm. Eat all your calories between 4PM and midnight.

Excellent stuff. Really really really good.

It's Leptin, not Leptine, you'd know that if you'd read it in a book and not on wikihow.
Anyways.
Leptin malfunctioning won't make you burn 1400cal at 6' without making you perpetually tired and cold.
OP would've noticed his constant lack of energy and told us, I assume.
Also, the same advice still holds true if this is the case (which it isn't, malfunctioning Leptin bloodconcentrations or receptors are extremely rare even in obese people).
Just eat less.

you realize that IF is just a trick to make you eat less right?

Pretty true, although IF also raises your base metabolism slightly.

No you're not you lying piece of shit.

>6'0
>dropped to 128 lbs
>STILL HAVE GYNO TITS
THIS
IS
NOT
FAIR

>6'0
>128lbs
what fuck man eat a sandwich

No magic on IF. All magic is in the amount of calories you consume and that includes accurate calculation. Most people forget the latter

Alright OP, either you're a faggot who's deluding himself, or you're just stupid and counting wrong.

Tell us absolutely everything you've eaten and in what proportion in the last, say, three days. If it comes out to 1400, you're lying. If it comes out to more, you're just stupid.

Fasting is good for your health though, it prolongs life.

>be skinny fat
>start SS
>eat 4000 kcal
>lose fat and gain muscle at once

its lliterally that simple

nah he's just another one of those specimens that don't obey laws of physics. They're rapidly increasing so maybe we'll have the answer to global energy production soon

a next generation of super humans with amazing energy efficiency. 6'5+ at 250 pounds with 5%BF that only require 500 calories to function

>still being carbon based organism
>not being silicone based superior

You're fucking kidding yourself is what you are.

I'm 6 foot and eat about 4000 calories a day struggling to put on weight.

Unless you're a vegetable with liquid meals being pumped directly into your stomach and the metabolism of a fucking crouton you're full of shit.

Is psmf a meme? Will i die? Pls respond

"hey guys i am to stupid to count calories, because i am very retarded. but due to my high retardness i suspect that physics may be wrong and i am some kind of perpetuum mobile"...faggot

this

im 6 1

beginning at 84
after 3 months i have put up 1 kilogram while eating almost 4k a day

im thinking about starting to binge eat peanut butter or something

OP is the typical fat fuck who (purposefuly) badly rationalizes and guesstimates his calories wrong.

every fattie does it. they eat a salad with a coke and a big desert then whine about how "diets don't work".

Stop eating trash

Peanut butter is the tits. I ate this by the truck load and tins of sardines every day, helped me pack on some size. Definitely recommend.

It's a meme but memes can't kill you user.

>want to be a manlet ayylmao

6' 200lbs here and barely fat, you must be the epitomy of skinnyfat and have no muscle.

I've seen gyno on skinny guys. It's not about fat. Gyno is breast tissue and on men it grows if they have hormone imbalances. If you gain fat your whole tits get big, not just your nipples.