AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

If we go to your stupid ICO price I will cash out what ever is left and buy a rope

>bought the top
>kept average down
>lost hope
>Jesus please save me

The thing is I actually believe in this project
I think that an anonymous decentralized messenger would be good for society
I believe that people should have access to CIA / FBI / Russian hacker proof communications and file sharing

I'm almost all in on this.

Almost all my gains from the summer are now gone. I'm not even mad at the shillers. I'm mad at the fudders for attempting to destroy a really cool and great project.

>muh hold until release

Well I guess I have to hold until release now

>muh don't sell at a loss

Look at dgb and sia you retard marines

I even like the devs. They do damage control all day in the slack and you idiots keep fudding it.
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHGGGHGHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

don't buy ath lah

gonna be a while before you break even

Get fucked cunt.

Buy high, sell low.

fucking brutal. and i thought i messed up losing 200 bucks

Just hodl and stake you fucking impatient retard.

also yeah stake lmao

you'll probably be fine desu just a shame to have so much tied up in it

A shit coin and a shit project. Who's gonna pay to use a messanger. You've got got bro. Welcome to the marines.

unironically me and a few others I know if it delivers on the privacy goals

why not just use Riot.im for your laptop/pc and Signal for phones? (Riot.im has a mobile app too)

The idea is great, sure, but no, the team is utter shit

Dude, if you believe on that project HODL. Important thing is, many Alt-Coins suffer because of the BTC Hardfork(s). Wait till this is over. After that, on December they will release their Messenger App. Completely Anonymous. A working Product. I also bought in 1.2BTC and damn im not happy about that right now but I know it will go high again over a Dollar and more

Here an image to cheers you up.

(OP)

I HAD DREAMS OF $5 EOY
I HAD DREAMS OF $10 mid 2018
I thought I could get out of this shithole town and go somewhere with palm trees
I was about to quit my job to do crypto full time!

Realistically what can happen?!?!?!

All these fucking coins. It's all based on bullshit
Wait for announcements for what?!?!?

> Muh android app
>muh iOS app
>muh desktop

The thing is this could have /our/ coin. We could have all gotten rich from it like Link, Ark, and antshares.

I am Calling on the obsidian devs to make a public partner ship with the American deep state, Russian deep state, Northkorean gov, Islamic Terror groups, Nambla, the Albanian Mafia, Antifa, The Altright, and any group that would have a need to have private and secure messaging that can't be fucking hacked.

You fucks gotta get this thing on CNN, BBC, and Fox Primetime before one of us bag holders creates a news headline.
"School Shooter used Obsidian Messenger"

"The bitcoin tech based messenger app was used in planning to carry out this human catastrophe caused by a former deluded Arkie and ODN bag holder"

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

WHY SHOULDN I EVEN WAKE UP ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??

People were literally trying to shill this on me and I told them to fuck off because it's retarded.

Why did you not do the same :(

Sell and go in xcs, actually has a working product unlike odn and more coming this quarter

I bought at ico and at this stage I'm planning on hodling for like 6 months until it becomes an obscure, low volume coin which gets pumped by some discord group

Im a comp sci fag specialized on kryptographie. I use TOX for secret communication. There is no need for a decentralized chat, you just need a tor node to connect 2 ppl p2p on TOX.

It has an app
Its open source
Tor nodes
Free
Easy to use and known by many
Privacy is epic
I pay people with eth and btc

Why why why does anyone need odn just why. For what?

thanks, I'm still on 2x investment so that did cheer me up

If you went all-in on this project because you believe in it, why didn’t you go all-in at the ICO…

>a really cool and great project.
No

Now I feel better losing $48 on this shitcoin, thanks OP

nODNs btfo look at this mighty messaging app

That can't be more than a couple hours of work

>The thing is I actually believe in this project

checked

p-please tell me sia w-will r-recover