Brown piss 2 days after workout

Skellyfag here, wednesday was my first day at the gym, i was gonna do SS but my pt basically said "you are weak as shit and if you try that you will hurt yourself" so i only did squats and some machines, the thing is, today i woke up and my piss was very dark
I really don't want to go to the doctor, so i think ill just drink tons of water and if in 4 hours it hasnt cleared up, ill go to the er, if not, ill hit the gym

wtf could it be? is it normal?
pic related: it's my piss

Other urls found in this thread:

webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/rhabdomyolysis-symptoms-causes-treatments#1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhabdomyolysis
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump for science

also, i forgot to say i'm feeling fine besides some DOMS and a little lower back pain when i stand up straight

Rhabdomyolysis. Go to the doctor

This. Funny urine means a problem with your kidney; get to the doctor asap.

I'd of suggested dehydration but if you're saying you've been drinking loads of water then it ain't that.

actually i haven't drank water lately, yesterday night my veins were popping like crazy so it may be that

sounds like inflammation of kidneys, drink water fukk lying medicine man

pls be rhabdo

if it's that, how much till i can lift again? i actually loved my first day at the gym, and im kinda enjoying the doms
is there any side effects after it's treated?

RHABDO
H
A
B
D
O

what the fuck is all that hair? are you a werewolf or something?

could be rhabdo and filterig shittons of myoglobin is bad for your kidneys

go to the doctor faggot

>t. texting from med school

nah it's the thing where my dogs chill, i put the thing with piss there because it's next to the window and it's better lighting

also the pic has flash too, if that affects the tone or anything

DRINK THE WATER BITCH

otherwise you're just setting yourself up for serious health problems AND robbing yourself of gains

plesse i don't want to loose my none existant gains

bump

also i forgot to mention, is that piss really brown? I'm colorblind so i wouldn't know, as i was pissing i tought it was green, i just kept on pissing and went to bed

i grabbed a container and pissed all i had left in there

Yes it's brown

please go to the doctor ASAP if you have rhabdo you can die or suffer severe damage

the sooner you get on IV fluid (and maybe dialysis) the better

please treat this as an emergency

don't scare me dude
i was planning on going to the gym at 2 (it's 10:20 atm), if the piss hasnt cleared up by then i'll go to the doctor

No no dude that shit can seriously fuck up your kidneys. You probably have rhabdo and need an IV asap.

my mouf was dry as shit when i woke up, i really think i was just dehydrated, i drank a litter of water already

i pissed like 10 hours ago and it was normal

>All that hair

You going bald senpai?

>Pissing in a Mr Kipling case

Why?

YOU WON'T MAKE ANY GAINS IF YOU DIE

And if you continue to excercise with rhabdo it will only accelerate your impending kidney failure.

Go to the emergency ward immediately.

how to dehydrate yourself
>go to the gym
>dont drink water

drink a shitload of water (at least 1L) and then check if your urin is still brown the next time you have to piss

if yes then your kidneys are failing and you want to hospital immediately
if no then you are just a retard whow doesnt drink enough

Your PT is shit; SS is designed for weak noobs like you.

lol i went to the kitchen and it was the only thing i had in handy

im not gonna piss in one of my glasses what are you some kind of animal?

and i already said the hair is from my dogs
tho im still going bald

see these are the symptoms of rhabdo, and i only got the brown piss, im feeling a-ok senpai

>im not gonna piss in one of my glasses what are you some kind of animal?
yeah, pissing into a transparent container so you can examine your urine better is literally how da savages do

god I hope you are american

you forgot weakness

just go to the ER you idiot and stop posting here wasting your time

>literally pissing where you drink

also i'm american, but im not from usa :^)

i read this in mr. garrison's voice

i don't want to get my fucking blood drained out of me, it gives me the heebie jeebies
i had hep a when i was little and the constant blood draining scarred me for life

but i don't feel weak, are you trying to roast me? i'll have you know bench 10kg

did you take a multivitamin, that's what they do

>but im not from usa :^)
have you ever thought about moving there? you have that typical retard-mindset so you would fit in perfectly

i take multivitamin daily, drink a lot and my piss is almost completely cllear

ok i just took a colossal shit and pissed a little, i think it's clearer now
pic in a second

either you are a troll or a true idiot. you can die because of it. you are a potential darwin award winner

here
it's clearer right guys? guys..?

my belly is still full as fuark with water cuz i drank a little and a half, so i still got a couple of pisses to go, will keep updated, i'd appreciate the bumps

bump

not really, it's just in a semi transparent container now, and the light coming through the bottom and sides makes it appear a bit clearer

kek you are a retard dude

tfw

if you were seriously dehydrated then it will take over a day for your urine to return to normal colour, so don't fret if it remains or age for a while, don't over-do it on water, it's unnecessary.

By the way anyone can do SS, the fact that you are weak doesn't mean you shouldn't do certain exercises, you just start at a low weight then build up, focus on form and eating plenty of good food with lots of protein and you'll get stronger quickly.

Also;

>needing a PT
>2016

ISHYDDT

Nah you're fine ma man. Hit up the gym and treat yourself to a nice drunk night while you're at it. Afterwards you will be nice and tuckered out and finally sleep the sleep of the damned forever.

the thing is, he's not really a pt, and i didn't ask him for help, he just said "lets do some crunches to warm up and ill tell you what to do"
i said ok since i didn't know what the fuck to do,

bump

i kinda want to piss now but im running out of containers

wat do

drink some of your old piss to free up a container, duh

You have rhabdo cunt. Enjoy being a dead cunt

where does these hairs come from? are you a dog and loosing hair?
ps funny looking piss could be a really bad condition, please visit a doctor

AAAAAAAY WE DID IT BOYS

this is def clearer, this is good, right? should i go train? im keeping all the containers just in case i have to go to the doctor

this one's with flash like the first one

also i pissed a lot more than that cup lmao

You've got kidney or liver issues, also hemolytic anemia is possible... Go to doctor ffs...

im going to start using a name
i already said this like 3 times, its where my dogs lay down, i took the pics there cuz its right next to the Window

pic related

also i just forgot i had a fucking cup of piss just laying there
jesus

what do you guys think? now that the piss is getting clearer after i drank shitloads of water and given the fact that i don't have any rhabdo symptoms and i just woke up with a cottonmouth, is it safe to go to the gym?

just googled this and now i'm scared

how bad is the "muscle pain" described in the symptoms list here: webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/rhabdomyolysis-symptoms-causes-treatments#1 ?

the doms is getting better too, still 3 hs till i'll go to the gym

bump

latest piss of the day boys, straight out of the bladder

am i safe now?

Clean up all that fucking hair and stay hydrated.
My god you people are fucking brain dead.
None of you are going to make it.

> I'm a human but have no idea how to take of my body. Help!

doctor. now.

You are unbelievably fucking stupid to post a picture of your dehydrated piss here and wonder why it's so dark.

Drink water and stop posting here you stupid motherfucker.

Looks ok . stay safe user

i didn't know i was dehydrated idiot, i didn't even know brown piss was a sign of dehydration, it's hot as fuck here so it's probably just the sweating in the night that dehydrated me, it could also explain why the piss i took before bed was fine and the brown piss when i woke up alongside the cottonmouf

i will, thanks bro

bump?

Holy fucking shit how retarded can people be.

op gonna die of completely preventable liver failure

ok guys, im At the hospital rn, you won
wish me luck you fucks

Op deserves to die

Are you stupid ?
Even if the coulour is "almost" normal it is only because you're drink shitload of water.
You had a brown piss, it is possible you've had severe issues with your kidney, you have to know why and if it can happen again.
Please got check a doctor asap
fucking nurse here

i said im At the doctor

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhabdomyolysis

Rhabdomyolysis is a condition in which damaged skeletal muscle breaks down rapidly.[3] Symptoms may include muscle pains, weakness, vomiting, and confusion.[3][4] There may be tea colored urine or an irregular heartbeat.

[...]

The muscle damage is most often the result of a crush injury, strenuous exercise, medications, or drug abuse.

It took you 15 hours nigga you're a fuckin retard

more like 4?

pray the gains goblin away for me pls

What did the doctor say bro? It's clear you have rhabdo.

im At the er, waiting for them to call me so they can see wtf i have
i bought two pissjugs, the second one i posted and one of the latest, wish me luck and god i hope they dont have to draw blood out of me

You said you pissed brown last night but thought it was green (which was somehow less distressing to you?)

i said it was this morning
u made me laugh if thats worth anything

still waiting

the doc went to check out smth outside, am scared desu

type "SHOO SHOO GAIN GOBLIN" to shoo the goblin away

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN

now im waiting for the girl to take my blood and piss

am still scared desu

they took my damn blood away
thats What i was the most scared

now i gotta wait around 2 hs for my results

>I didn't know I was dehydrated idiot
How did you finish high school?

If it tast bitter then you have bursted a ligament in your glutues and you have to see a doctor

i cant taste my glutes, i have ribs you know

i sweated a lot while a slept i guess
i woke up thirsty af and drank xlose to 2 liters or water

>be OP
>be frail and sickly to the point that people actively discourage you from exercise
>exercise and don't drink water
>wake up pissing brown
>guys what's wrong

why u gotta do me like that

If this is real and you have brown piss you need to go to the er immediately.

if you haven't left go to the doctor, now

Brown piss is your two minute warning from God.
You about to kick the bucket.
Say Hi to Zyzz from Veeky Forums for us.

why the fuck would you read the entire thread, right?

im waiting for the blood test results now

Means you are dehydrated faggot

im bored as fuck guys cqn you please post Chloe edits? they always make me laugh

they just worried about you senpai, why you gotta be mean?

no

man i hope your house becomes a gains goblin's nest

ok guys, theyll give me the results in the next 10 minutes

wish me luck