Mobility

>mobility

>five weeks till 2017
>STILL posting the fedora may may

>Still intimidated by sophisticated satire.

i mean

everyone knows that mobility is important as fuck. and its a professional approach to lifting unlike squats and oats, which might be correlateable with the pic related, and its obviously shitpost bait, but, how retarded might be a person to open a thread like this. is this, fun? did yo think, aha i have a funny idea for a thread! do you consider yourself smart? what is your place on social hierarchy? how old are you? what major are you studying? dont tell me you are not collage age, older or younger both would be devastating for different reasons. did you consider suicide? im waiting.

>Alan Thrall

>Alan Thrall fucked my mother

t. Alan Thrall

>t.

>running out of funny ironic messages to post on these threads that make me laugh every time I see it in the catalog

>macros

>retracting your scapula

ok you got me

>relying on other people to laugh
cucks

>Hey bro can I work in with you? Then after we're done sharing the same squat rack maybe we can both go back to my place and share my wife. You can fuck her while I watch. Oh but yeah I'm not a cuck or anything though.

> abs? Nah, I'm training for a real sport m'lady. Abs show how weak and malnourished a man is. A real gentleman such as myself partakes in the lesser known but highly regarded sport of Powerlifting. It requires me to have a bodyfat percentage of above 15% and as such, I do not have the coveted socalled "abs" the lesser of your female gender desire. Surely m'lady such as yourself has brains to match your beauty to understand my body composition choice? What's that, I don't "look" strong? *chuckles* Looks beget real functional strength m'lady. I'll have you know, in the art of powerlifting, I have mastered moving maximum amount of weight in the most efficient bar path. Yes that means having the shortest range of motion but we all know the vagina can only feel the first few inches and the penis does not have to been that long. Drawing from that statement, I move weights in a way I can unleash a lethal amount of force in one kinetic chain. Yes, I am dangerous :^) Dangerously charming, m'lady.

>five weeks till 2017
>unironically using the term "may may"

>anime
>cucks

>It's simple, calories in, calories out

>periodization

if i dont jack off, i will become increasingly euphoric, the euphoria will be rub off on anyone and everyone, especially young ladies. did you know they can sense if youve jacked off recently and it turns them away? anyway, my dong needs a rest now, a rest it shall recieve. in the next 60 days i will transform, from an aspiring alpha, to a true one of a kind slayer. it will be drastic, but it will not come easy. the temptations that come from viewing wenches such as online are very strong for a high test alpha male such as myself, but i will perservere, and when its all said and done, i will come back here, to readit, and tell my tale. i will be an inspiration to thousands and a truly successful alpha male.

>vertical pushing

I sm not gay but men are Tue suppiror gender, why watch netfix when I can squat with a spotters dick in my ass.

kek

oh man, this reminds me of a guy in my physics class who has a fedora, neckbeard, the works, and a pimp walking cane. every time he approaches the lecturer to ask them something he kneels down and holds his cane like a knight talking to a king.

>class

Lol people actually saved my OC thx