/manlet/ general

Get in here if you are 5'8" or below.

Discuss how to deal with your height deficiency, wearing platform shoes, leg extensions, etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BNDp4xPBgY2/?taken-by=davidlaid
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Discuss how to deal with your height deficiency

I can't deal with it

5'6" Checking in

>tfw 5'10
I THOUGHT I WAS THE KİNG OF YOU
TRAİTORS

5'6 here. I'm planning on winning the lottery and then getting 3d printed bones so I can have the height and proportions of david laid
instagram.com/p/BNDp4xPBgY2/?taken-by=davidlaid

I don't want to feel these feels anymore. It consumes me.

Everywhere I go I compare my height with other males, and it feels like 90% are taller than me

5'5" here but im thicc and alpha af

5'6" checking in.

Lifting weights until someone loves me.

>5,7 manlet reporting in

Not that big deal were I live. I'm quite average and most girls are smaller than me. Still, I would prefer not being a manlet

5'5"

yesterday a girl that towered over me literally bumped into me from behind while walking with her phone because I am that invisible.

>Be in Scandanavian country
>Everyone's tall as fuck including grills
>Be 5'5
The only reedeming thing I have going for me is my 5'7 gf, so it could've been worse

>The only reedeming thing I have going for me is my 5'7 gf

Until she leaves you and breaks your heart

Well she loves me quite a lot more than I love her so hopefully not, but yeah if she does I will be pretty sad

>Stories that never happened
>ThinIy veiIed shit posting thread
>Non fit posting

Saged, repoted.

>tfw 5.7
>tfw live in the netherlands

I am 5'10 and have bigger muscles than you.
Good for you broseph,I am a khvv and my country's avarage height is lower than yours.
I think social skills is what counts.
Godspeed bre.

>tfw 5'6 in scandinavia
>estimated height was 6'1/4''
I could have been normal

face is more important than muscles and height, to certain degree at least

I have been told that I look good by girls few times out of nowhere,like why dont you have a gf etc.
I have incredibly bad self-loathing and body dsymorphia.

6'2 masterrace cheking in, what are you manlets gonna do about it

ayy lmao r u me?

I kinda lucked out desu, but yeah social skills makes it 10x easier to reek in them girls.

>mfw my 2 littlebrothers and my big brother are all taller than me
obviously they're still manlets, but not turbomanlets like yours truly

Social skills are by far the most important, but height obviously is a factor in physical attraction, everyone here knows this is the reality. But it's not a disqualification. Short guys can still pull good women. Same as a guy who is bald, poor, whatever. These just make it a little harder but not impossible and every woman weighs each factor differently.

I'm 29 and I want to tell you younger guys how important context is as well. Even if you don't kill it when you're in your teens or early 20's, everything changes multiple times in your life. Let's say you're an unpopular shy kid in high school or college, all of the women in your social circle have placed you into a box. They gave you a rating, a value, and this is fairly static. If they talk shit about you behind your back once all the women hear it and mentally remember that you're not to be pursued. But now you graduate and get a nice job in a new city. You don't know anyone but meet some people and go get drinks. All of a sudden you're in a new crowd with no history to define you. You'd be surprised at how far you can jump up the social ladder. You guys all sound so fatalistic. Everything changes over time and you have no way to know in what ways.

>tfw 5'9 cam't drive small dick miniuim wage job ugly and a 24 year old virgin

at least it can't get any worse

I dont think I can go anywhere with this mental state of mine.
Thanks for the good thoughts tho,not that it will change anything.

>alpha fux beta bus
No thanks I'd rather be alone

yeah all those factors pretty much make you nonviable

better hope you get rich some day

Sorry bro. You could always move to southern Europe where being 5,7 isn't a big deal.

Actually I agree. If your mental state is really bad you won't get anywhere, at least that is until you change it. Some of the biggest failures I know are plenty tall, good looking, wealthy, smart, etc, but their mental state is just shit.

But everything in my post is true. If you improve your mental outlook everything is possible. It's not easy to do this but it is possible. Good luck user. If you're really struggling at socializing and that sort of thing I'd recommend joining clubs and groups around sports or physical activities you find interesting. This let's you hang out and meet people organically without any pressure to perform. Just the interaction alone is healthy and will improve you. Eventually you'll make friends without even thinking about it.

5'4"
I deal with it by not givi by a fuck. It's not like I chose this or could change it in any healthy way. I also don't give a fuck about my appearance or girls right now. I lift because I've always liked being a stronger version of myself and the challenge is rewarding. I'll never outlift a 6'7" dude but I can do better calisthenically and even for that guy it's still possible to meet a bigger dude.

Tl;DR fuck bitches just train

Truth. I was took by shock when this happened.

Thinking about how to climb the social ladder seems impossible... but don't look at it as a ladder you can climb. Because like this user said, it's static.

Instead think of it as jumping from ladder to ladder. If you don't like where you are on the ladder then you get on a new one and start from scratch...

I went from being so awkward and unloved in college to suddenly getting lots of attention and respect, all because I accidentally caught a shoplifter when I started a new job on my first day.

Nobody knew who I was before. But people just thought I caught this shop lifter and intimidated him into apologizing because I lift and have confidence.. But actually I just tripped up and knocked him over then said oh sorry. But someone overheard and thought I said "say sorry" or something... Suddenly I was invited out with them and I felt confident instantly and no longer had to fake anything.

All you need to do is fake the confidence around new people for a VERY short time period... As soon as they think you are confident and cool you suddenly actually feel confident. It's weird.

I dont want to blogpost,but I cant even talk,my self loathing drowns me.
Its weird how things work.

Alpha, keep at it.

>ARE YOU FUCKING SORRY?

>leg extensions
kek

Thanks my man

Also being short doesn't make it impossible to acquire gf guys, even though you should learn to move past >tfw no gf
There's more to life than OOGA BOOGA WHERE DA PUSSY AT
I know it's not that but the relationships but you get my point. It's not some end all be all meaning of life shit

any manlets here wear lift kits in your shoes/platform shoes when you go clubbing to pull woman?

I'm 5'8" and I'd ruin your anus.

So that's why he has the pineapple hair?

no

he cut if off

whats with the retarded squinty eyes?

you automatically get eyes like that once you are a SLAYER

Jeff a cute.

I'm 170cm and it's not that bad.
Having a good body while being tall seems to be pretty difficult.
Also it's not a handicap if you're a fag, almost everybody love cute and fit manlets.

> you will never get to fuck jeff nippard

Lol if you think smashing hot women is beta you are a new level of autismo.

This should be your first priority. Simply engaging in normal socialization in a club or group will slowly refine and develop your social skills. Social skills are like any other skill or activity. Practice improves.

Just lift, brah. Buff manlet is way above scrawny manlet.
At least you have a gf ;_;

Accept it. When we say "when will they learn," learning is literally accepting that there's nothing you can do about it. Get the negative and spin them into a positive.
t.Wealthy Panini

5'8" ginger here.

Seriously you fucks care way too much about this shit. Learn to have conversations, dress right, and have some charm and you'll have success wherever you go. Add physical activity to that and youll be set. Its all in the not giving a fuck mindset.

anyone who thinks height matters jack shit is a pussy and needs to stop sucking cock.
I'm 172cm or roughly 5"7 and i stopped giving a fuck when i realized life is fucking hard and there's worse shit that can happen. STOP BEING A FUCKING FAG.

6'5 here. Manlet is objetive because even 6'2 people are manlets to me. Just lift be happy.

Sorry, it looks like you aren't booked for a reservation. Unfortunately, sir, there are no vacancies.

Have a nice day.

5'9 here
I don't think of it.
If someone brings it up every once in a blue moon just laugh it off, call yourself a shorty, etc.

I'm 5'7" and I dont mind at all. I dont notice or care about being an inch or two below average height and most girls are shorter than me or my height. its not something you can control so why would you worry about it?

5'7". I started lifting to compensate. Then I realized nothing could fix being a manlet, even getting jacket. Now I just keep lifting because it dulls the pain.