Is sushi Veeky Forums approved food?

Is sushi Veeky Forums approved food?

> asking for some fat kids approval on the internet
Learn to do your own research, unless you also are one of those fat kids......

No, but sashimi is. Fuck the carb, max out on fat and proton.

if you're on steroids, hgh and INSULIN, yeah.

otherwise no, outside of a very rare cheatmeal.

You mean the Amerishit where they slater it with mayonnaise, bread crumbs, and deep fry it?

Fuck yeah it's low fat high protein and reasonable carbs and fish is king of micronutrients that you don't normally get with rooted and footed foods.

>Pic related mfw 40 rolls deep at all you can eat sushi after Deadlift day with your gymbro and it's only 15 dollars and you AINT EVEN DONE YET

Quite possibly the ultimate post-workout meal.

>if you're on steroids, hgh and INSULIN, yeah.

Are you the guy that goes around copy pasting this exact same fucking sentence whenever a "is x food approved?" ? I'v seen this shit on bread, pasta, fucking name it anything and suddenly i see this same fucking thing posted on it

is it a new meme to say you can only eat x food if you do steroids? What fucking sense does that even make? Please do post your body, you sound like you do competitions and surely you must have the body of a professional bodybuilder to have such fucking great care of your diet like that.

sushi is a clean healthy food especially if you're getting rolls or sashimi without any of the sauce. how much you eat just depends on your goals.

>Sashimi sauce
What? You mean like soy sauce? God, please don't tell me people are slathering some sort of sauce on their sashimi.

>t. pajeet is angry cause people are telling him his 10x servings of basmati rice diet is not optimal for non-ifbb pros

Do you even know anything sushi? I am going to guess "no"
Proper sashimi is served with ponzu sauce

minus the sauces and fake crab mixes and the other mountian of bullshit the americanized rolls usually have, yes. keep it simple with sashimi and basic rolls

>sushi

I like my sashimi on it's own. If it's good sashimi, it should have enough flavor without sauce.

I'm American and I have never even heard of that abomination you describe

It's my go-to cheat day food

Unlimited sushi is fucking madness

In short, yes.

Depends, probably not if it goes like this. What the fuck is wrong with you muricans

Yeah at americunt places. Its soy sauce and quality wasabi, you uncultured fuck.

They have to serve ponzu bc amerifucks like you cant stand the taste of raw fish and have to lather your mouth with somehing sweet.

Sure, but if it is served in a good place, quality ponzu is served along with it. No one forces you to use it
Lmao, you think real ponzu is wasabi and soy sauce mixed? You just proved my point

Does anyone else prepare some chicken teriyaki rolls for bulking?

You can literally go out and find everything you need on google why are you asking a bunch of morons instead

no you stupid fuck ponzu isnt soy sauce and wasabi. you dont eat sashimi with ponzu.

Ponzu is for shabu shabu or sukiyaki. Obv you've never been to a traditional place. Ask for ponzu, theyll kick you out.

Eating sashimi with ponzu kys

sushi is pretty good, yeah, but it depends what you're getting

maki rolls - contains sugar to help make the rice sticky, not ideal if you're trying to cut that out. otherwise if you can get a decent rice to fish ratio, you're set.

stay away from tempura and go for salmon, tuna, etc.

aim for post workout to replenish glycogen stores with the rice

sashimi - god tier high quality protein and fat source, binge on this if you'd like lol

just don't overdo the soy sauce and you'll be fine

>2g protein

what retard rolled that roll? its all rice

You are not american enough.

>go to conveyor belt sushi restaurant
>only pickup the salmon plates
>2 dollars per plate

This is the secret brehs.

Dang this weeb got triggered.

but mayo, bread crumbs, and deep fried shit is insanely popular in japan. Probably more so than in the states.

The japanese are all skinnyfat flabs.

That looks amazing to me rn since I've been eating clean pretty much all week. Would promptly shove down face on a cheat day.