Tfw new dad

>tfw new dad
>love my first born
>don't need motivation to keep working out
>what I need is sleep

Whew man any fit dads out there got some tid bits of advice on how they stayed fit while being a new dad? Haven't worked out in two weeks, wife is doing her absolute best but still needs help. Thinking about hitting the gym today or I could let myself drift away and have the best goddamn nap in the world.

Work out first thing in the morning. Before anything else.

Fit dad of three here.

Hot wife on toilet just because lol:

This is bait.
I repeat.
This is bait.

And to add to what I just said I go @ 545 every morning before work Monday thru Friday.

Also play hockey on weekends for fun.

Dads dont have to be fit you can finally give up

One more for the doubter!

you have fulfilled your biological obligation. you can let yourself go now

>wife
>no ring

Wow you really are a loser breh

Dude don't listen to these guys.

Be a fit dad.

Nothing is better than having a real DadBod... Aka jacked daddy.

So many of wife's friends want the D. Tis great.

>having kids
>marrying

yeah you fucked up

Congrats user, hope you gave your kid a Veeky Forums approved name.

Yea makes TOTAL SENSE I wouldn't have any pics of her before we got married.

You idiot.

Tadaaaa!

I'm bored at work so I'll keep adding shit as I come to it. Also, don't worry about the sleep part man. It only is while they are newborn. After a few months you'll be back to normal and all is good.

Just stay fit!

Congrats! Dad of an 18month old here.

>how new a dad are you?
>how long have you lifted prior to becoming fatherly master race?
>are you on leave from work?

For the first few months I would honestly suggest to put lifting on hold. You'll do more harm than good if you barely sleep and still lift. It does get significantly easier after those first few months when you can finally settle into a rhythm. You also want to spend as much time with your newborn as possible, I swear it will do you good.
After that try different schedules and see what works! I went to train at night after wifey and bubby were asleep for a long time and spent an hour after sitting on the couch catching up on things I didn't have time for (vidya, animu). Now I train in the morning, like, 4:45 2 days a week and maybe 6-7 on my days off.
With such a huge change in your lifestyle you have to build your new life around the constants. Family, career, household maintenance. These will be the true tests of will that will drive you forward and give you the mental fortitude that lifting just scratched the surface of. It will make training seem easy, almost meditative, and immensely rewarding.

Also, trust me, when you can start to take your bundle of joy out to the pool and you see every other skinny fat (the fat ones never come to the pool) cuck father switching between enviously staring you down and glaring at their mirin wife, and you can't give a shot because you are to overjoyed at seeing your kid having the time of their life splashing around, you'll know that you've made it.

Godspeed, it's nice to see other parents on here.

>has reproduced
Guess what? The MAIN FOCUS of your life is now on successfully raising a physically and mentally/emotionally healthy child to productive, well-adjusted adulthood; EVERYTHING ELSE IN YOUR LIFE IS NOW A DISTANT SECOND TO ALL THAT. If you do it any other way, YOU ARE A BAD HUMAN BEING and are contributing to the shittiness of mankind by not responsibly raising a child YOU created. If you lose all your gains now and become fat, then that's what you have to deal with, because you CANNOT shirk your duties as a parent in any way, shape, or form, to run off to play at the gym. Get used to it, this is now your life for at least the next 18 to 25 years.

Amen dude. This is toiletwifebrah.

So many people think kids are a burden when all it does is put more of a fire under your ass to succeed.

I've done/accomplished more in the past three years with kids than without them. Gives you your WHY.

wow ur really taking this fake marriage thing serious huh.

Dem teeth. Someone needs a brushie brushie

Now you baiting me haha

I proved myself. I also just like to share pics of my wife. She's pretty hot haha.

>Sorry for bragging

Bait is strong with this butthurt user.

Dude your wife is hot. Good for you!

I started sleeping less. I'm sure I'll get crucified here for it but once I had a kid I dropped my sleep from 8 hours a night to 6. Funny thing is I've actually made much better progress and I no longer feel groggy all day after cutting those two hours out.

>Also, trust me, when you can start to take your bundle of joy out to the pool and you see every other skinny fat (the fat ones never come to the pool) cuck father switching between enviously staring you down and glaring at their mirin wife, and you can't give a shot because you are to overjoyed at seeing your kid having the time of their life splashing around, you'll know that you've made it.

Everyone who questions the reasons for being a fit dad: read this passage until you know it by heart. Then just imagine how your kid sees you, compared to the average, as he grows up.

We live in a world where, from birth, people are told they can be whatever they want to be. We have been conditioned to believe that if we don't have opportunities coming out our assholes we've somehow fucked up.

Normie and user both can't comprehend that wisely making decisions and subsequently engaging in 18 year and even lifelong responsibilities and goals is beneficial to their own development. "Long-term" has become a taboo concept among us.

I'll gladly dox my wife, but not myself

>hotwife
you said it

>tid bit
kys yank

My training went through the roof after I had my daughter. I took a 3 month break to acclimate (cut during that time) and have been making ridiculous progress since then. Wanting to be a good role model was the extra bit of kindling I needed to really start training hard and keeping my diet pristine.

On another note, it's a common misconception that having a child is expensive. That's not untrue, but when you factor in the huge reduction of social/partying spending and eating out, assuming you are a Normie, you probably are coming out ahead. What's more, when you do venture out socializing will be a much more valuable experience

Train when the mother and child are sleeping. haven't missed a workout since my daughter was conceived, she is 2 now. Naps are cool, but you should only take them when they don't affect the mother or baby. How old is your kid? Consider drinking coffee before you workout so you aren't sleepy. Usually I train late at night (10pm-11pm) after everybody has gone to bed or early in the morning (4-6) when everybody is still sleeping. Then I make breakfast, get everybody ready for the day and drive them to where they need to be and get work done. It's possible.

Thanks for this man. My wife is gonna drop any day now, she's basically full term. It's our first, and I've been a bit worried about finding time to stay as I am even, let alone progress. Great advice.

Toiletwifebrah here. Dude I totally agree.

Kids are great and they push us forward as men.

how did you get a new dad?

Congratulations.
Remember dad strength? You have just unlocked this. Your body will receive a new cocktail of hormones to adapt for this role. This means test as well as est to make you a caring father. You NEED to lift, or else the estrogen will maximize turning you into one of those cuck fat bitch tits fathers (youve seen them) instead of the alpha, power belly, thick fore armed father that inspires leadership. Remember that and it will motivate you.
Lift for health so when your son is 18, you can go on that backpacking trip with him.
Lift so you have something to pass on to him that will deepen his experience as a man
Lift so you have the energy and strength to keep up with his energy and throw him into the air as many times as he asks
L

enjoy pouring all of your money into the baby and getting no sleep as well as the end of your freedom

and congrats

OP here, had to bug out and couldn't reply to my own thread. Thanks for this response, and to everyone else that responded!!! Real glad for the user support.

I can see your double chin. You're not fit you piece of shit.

post her pregnant cuck

keep the rat in daycare until you're done working out...ez

Mirin lotus I'm glad your a black man and not a nigger.

Here ya go. Not some cut lean boy but I am 197lb and 1.5/2.5/3/4.5

And here's her with my oldest.

I don't get why you guys think I would lie on some online board.

I was just trying to tell OP congrats and his life will change for the better.

Aw that's cute. Good luck with your family!

fuck off OP stop being happy

you have some wide ass hips

Mirin stats but your body looks like shit

who is this jewess

Yea I know lol. Hockey player... Sucks haha

pls no bully

no i meant for me to fap to. post her pregnant

like bare belly

doesn't count if he's your wife's son

Damn nice brah
mirin your wife

JUST where can I find men to husband' like this? Who'll actually enjoy being fathers and who wants to be good fathers as well as husbands. I just wanna give a man like that several healthy sons and jump on his dick and grow old together.

But all I see is immature man teens, selfish, egoistic, life revolves around their wiener. I just want a real man to take my high test ass.

Normies out

i love red pandas

cool blog fag boy

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

post ass

does your wife let you drink her milk

dem liquid gains

How old are you?

Its might just be that you are looking at college, or fresh out of college men.

Also my dad said he had no real strong desire to be a father until my mom was pregnant, when he became very committed.

Amen user.

>hi grill here ^^
>instant ass kissing beta male appears

He does have a point that many guys arent commited until after they find out a chick is pregnant
However femanons problem is probably the usual, out of 100 guys who comes up to her she look at 10 of them who are egotistical and claims there are no men when there are probably hundreds of them trying to get her attention

Eat you kid for gains

>actually reading her reply
>actually pondering about such beta subjects

Fit dad here, just had my third 5 weeks ago. I go in the morning at 545. It's hard to go after work. Even after a rough night it still feels good to go once I get out of bed.

2 things to remember.

1 it gets easier, babies aren't like this forever. But seriously look into sleep training when baby gets older. You don't want to be that cuck who cosleeps with a 1 year old

2 go to the gym but cut yourself slack if you miss. Try and maintain gains until it gets easier.

What kind of fag posts his wife but blocks out his own face? Re evaluate your life dude

I have a question. While not really related to what you posted, it sounds like you have a good mind and I'd like to get your input: did you find yourself becoming a more effective person once you got into a relationship? I'm in my late 20s and have never had a girlfriend. I think I need to start looking, since I'm gradually turning into a lonely bitter ass hole, but I'm kind of scared about how it may change me. On one hand, it could make me a more motivated and disciplined person, but on the other, having someone love me may make me fall into a mediocre routine, which is what I've seen happen to many people.

Take care o baby but also take care of yourself. Gym is therapy for me, I'm a better father because I make time to go
We are taken already. You are looking at the wrong men

Don't blink.

That baby will be waist-high before you can say "what college fund?"

Also. Home gym > gym gym. I just got done working out and its 204am. Just fuck my shit up.

Lol my wife has no social media. I do. I would like to retain my anonymity.