Is there any evidence that Genghis Khan actually killed millions of people...

Is there any evidence that Genghis Khan actually killed millions of people? What proof is there that it isn't just some wildly inflated number?

Mongol genocides were a lie

He completely eliminated the Tanguts

The conquest of China would have raked in millions alone. That's just the Jin dynasty, not even counting Song or the Middle East or the W. Europe

What the FUCK was their problem?

I'm pretty sure waging many wars of conquest across a good chunk of the inhabited world which included several heavily populated regions would give you a kill count that could reach the millions

Apparently the depopulation caused by mongol invasions was big enough to actually have an impact on the global climate.
>yfw you killed or displaced an amount of people such enormous that the reforestation that followed it caused a small ice age.

he was just trying to prevent global warming
Genghis was the good guy all this time!

Is there any proofs of that

He may have killed millions, but he didn't murder a damn soul. Not one.

big if true

>mfw Hitler wrote in Mein Kampf that nobody remembers Khans wars and exploits because over time the moral blow is softened

mankind has the memory of a goldfish

In 500 years humanity will be reading about the Holocaust like we read Thucydides descriptions of Athenian atrocities.

>Holocaust like we read Thucydides descriptions of Athenian atrocities.

Not sure about that. I do agree though:
>mankind has the memory of a goldfish

Pic related.

Or pic related. Or in Acts 14 where the jews do the same thing to the Christians that they would do almost two millennia later in eastern Europe.

>topic discussing Genghis Khan and the mongols
>still manage to make the thread about jews

six million degrees of separation

Dunno if someone proved anything, I remember reading an article about it some time ago, googling brings up a number of articles talking about a research by some Carnegie dudes.

He dindu nuffin
All Han and Persian lies