Bf% guestimation thread

I'll start

100%

git fit faggot

kai quit posing in the mirror and get off Veeky Forums ill tell portia

Thanks dad
Don't tell Portia pls

above 15% below 20%

This guy is right OP, I'd put you at 17 or 18.

How about me tho? 6'3, 186 lbs

Trim your pubes and works out your chest%

Lol probably about the same. 17

I'd say 15%

23%

How many times you going to use this picture today?

So is it pretty safe to say then if I cut slowly (~1 lb per week) and lose nearly no muscle that I'd be approximately 12 percent at like 175 lbs? I'm looking to cut down for a 10k in the spring but I don't want to be more dyel than I am either

Y-you too

How tall are you?

I know I'm DYEL and won't have any muscle to cut down to if/when I cut, but I'm lifting on a deficit and making progress so I might as well get rid of my excess fat now and go full skeltal before bulking.

6'3

on the same boat man

18%

14-15%

13%

18%

long torso%

12%

14 - 15%

Then yeah 175 lbs for 12 percent sounds about right

I'll be sub 10 one day

Relevant file name, 23 sounds about right.

Jesus m8, dat lose skin....

How fat were you at your worst?

The only thing that's holding me back from getting Veeky Forums is the prospect of that.

Anyone that posts pictures of themselves in a "plz guesstimate ma bodyfat" thread is a fucking retard that has no place in the gym.

If you're a bodybuilder, you're not judged by your bodyfat %. You're judged by how you look.

If you're an athlete, any kind of athlete, you are judged by your performance and not your bodyfat #.

If a grill is eyeing your body and she does or doesn't like what she sees, telling her your bodyfat % won't change her mind.

If you're ripped and someone says you're 30% bodyfat, or if you're a lard ass and someone says you're a 4% bf Auschwitz, what does that info even do for you?

Just look in the mirror and decide whether you want to be leaner or not. Or post a picture and ask bros what they think you need to improve. But these fucking faggots that post these pictures under the guise of "really need to know ma bodyfatz", fuck you guys. Sincerely, fuck you guys.

Do me please.

>this autistic rant

They are curious about their bf %. You fucking autistic.

How does it feel having 30% bf???

>If you're a bodybuilder, you're not judged by your bodyfat %. You're judged by how you look.
You litterally fucking are judged by how much bodyfat you have.

>If you're an athlete, any kind of athlete, you are judged by your performance and not your bodyfat #.
The body performs optimally with certain levels of bodyfat based on the sport, athlete's genetic make up, and even weather.

>If a grill is eyeing your body and she does or doesn't like what she sees, telling her your bodyfat % won't change her mind.
Actually does.
Saying you have 10% bodyfat or SAYING you have an 8 inch dick when you're obviously packing 6 to any disecerning eye is a sure way to get some panties most and around their ankles.

>If you're ripped and someone says you're 30% bodyfat, or if you're a lard ass and someone says you're a 4% bf Auschwitz, what does that info even do for you?
Same reason that people bring up or outright LIE about how much they can lift here.
Ego boost/stroke.

Need a hug m8?

Goddammit you fucking retard.

You are never judged by your bodyfat %. You are judged by how you look or perform.

And you're too fucking stupid to realize that you are proving my point with your "saying you got 8 inches when anyone can see you've only got 6" line. Knowing your bodyfat% does nothing for you, it's all about how you actually look.

At least you got it right at the end when you admitted that it's just for an ego boost.

But fuck you anyway.

>You are never judged by your bodyfat %.
Okay, this is a thread where people litterally post their pictures to get visual confirmation of what bodyfat percentage they are at.

In bodybuilding competition and in the great pussy hunt. THESE FUCKING MATTER

And percieved bodyfat percentage and how the athlete looks = higher chance they will be recruited and get endorsement deals/sell tickets.

You are going to sit there and think about how fucking stupid you are now.

>great pussy hunt

I wish virgins would stay on r9k desu

pretty sure most people who ask this have 10% or below as a goal, they might be able to guess themselves but others are more honest and can tell them if they are closer or farther away to 10

bulked from 60 -> 85kg at 5'9

should I just keep it going to 100? I'm tempted desu still not looking as bulky as I'd like desu, even though I think this photo is a bit unflattering, tfw no full body mirrors etc etc

Bitch, every single thing you've posted has been goddamnend stupid.

You should really stop now.

time to bulk. if you're fairly young, the skin will likely improve to some degree over time, and I'm sure you look much better now than before. those hip bones are full skelly

I'm still stuck on thinking about how stupid you are though.

Okay, so I tell a recruiter or some company that wants to endorse me that I'm 225 pounds with 8% bodyfat and can throw some kind of ball really far and fast and they're interested, but then I show up and I'm more like 125 pounds with 25% bodyfat and I can't throw that ball for shit and they tell me to fuck off. Or if that scenario is entirely the other way around. At no point is my actual bodyfat% important, it's all about how you look or perform.

These threads are just "rate me plz" threads disguised as "bf%?" threads and they piss me off because anybody that understands this shit knows that it is useless to know your bodyfat%.

If you look fat then lose more fat. That is my bodyfat guesstimate for every retarded faggot in every retarded bf% faggot thread.

But you. You are a special retarded faggot. Because you are still too fucking stupid understand what I am saying. So go through the hasstle of finding out what your real bf% is. And then go to the gym the next day and think about how knowing your bf%'did nothing to help you.

>now let the self-dick-sucking commence with more dyel selfies

6'0" 170~

I like having a ball park estimate of my bf while cutting to figure out how many lbs of fat I need to shed to become lean. You're just autistic and mad, user.

The rate me thread is the /cbt/ thread you retard.
Secondly, you're still deeply fucking stupid and adding more words onto a deeply and unfathomably retarded idea doesn't change the fact that it's deeply unfathomably retarded.

I think I'm at about 15% body fat, completely skinny fat just getting into lifting. I want lean muscle at about 10%. Am I supposed to bulk and then cut down or keep cutting right now even when I don't have any muscle yet?

TL;DR Can I gain muscle while still losing body fat %?

I'm saying that the bf% threads and cbt threads are the same thing and give you the same amount of information.

Your second sentence is your way of calling me stupid without giving any example or explanation of why, but you used the word 'unfathomably' twice to deflect your lack of an explanation and to boost your own sense of intelligence. Those are my reasons for why you are retarded and the fact that you believe knowing your bf% gives you any benefit is an example of what an "unfathomable" dunce you are.

Get fucked numbnuts.

>I'm saying that the bf% threads and cbt threads are the same thing and give you the same amount of information.

No you aren't you utter fucking retard.
I've not even fucking seen anyone like you pop up in those threads
Your entire goddamned beef is with this type of fucking thread in particular.

And your beefs with this thread are absolutely fucking retarded.
I'm not going to constantly reiterate exactly why you're a fucking idiot who hates these threads for stupid as fuck reasons. Anyone who can click a link can see that.

only been lifting three months, go easy bois

No you haven't. I mean, it looks like it until you look at your legs.

If true, what did you do before lifting?

Played forward pack in a Rugby Union team. very physical work with lots of emphasis on scrum work.
also good genes hahaha

I'm thinking between 16 and 19%.

80% right?

But really though what are we looking at here?

Thicc

Best in thread so far.

Former fatass, I'd like to have a bit more definition on my abs before bulk. 185cm/around 78-80kg, was thinking of cutting until I hit around 10-11%.

what do you guys think is my bf%

Your torso is freakishly long, I'm jealous

only been lifting since 3-4 months ,