Golden one

W-what is wrong with his face?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P_GwSN_tNN0
instagram.com/alexander.f/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He is ugly

just about everything

everyone have bad pics. Remember that pic of rhianna? the one where she looks like a legit transexual.

He looks weird in every non-myspace angle pic he has.

he must be really smart. he never shrugs

not gonna lie, I realy like the flat topped shoulders look makes him look wide as fuck

His face looks like a corpse version of John Elway

Rhianna is literally ugly, just like The Golden One, but what you need to remember is that it's ok, some people are just ugly.

It's like Gary Busey and Nick Nolte had a baby and the baby took a shit all over this guy's face

His mother fucked him by drinking during pregnancy, it's not his fault.

The way to being Veeky Forums starts in the womb, and too many mothers are dumb bitches

Pretty sad desu.

his brother stole all the beauty

pics?

thread full of jelly haters

His haters fucking enrage me, especially on here the hate is immense, because he has
>fucking huge physique
>natty gains
>great genetics
>brave as fuck to talk about his political views openly on jewtube
And here a bunch of fags talk shit about his face, fuck. He looks like a spartan warrior and encourages DYELs to better themselves, he should be a role model for all Veeky Forums. But maybe fit has turned into a cave for haters to hide in, what do i know? I do know the Golden One inspired me to make gains and better my life massively and his "face looking weird" never crossed my mind.

ehm no he looks so bad because his face doesent have any feminine features i dont understand how you came to the conclusion that his mother was a drinker

too much insecurity from r9k spilled in senpai

latsbrah is great

it looks like moot

Yeah really damn it, i haven't been on Veeky Forums for several months but it seems like all the juicy guys left and instead we got immigration from /r9k/, how strange.

i really love his channel though

He looks like a normal dude in his videos he's not great looking but it's not really an issue. However the photos posted to make him look retarded but I also have awful photos of myself on the internet.

he'd be a very ugly man in scotland. in fucking scandinavia he's post-car-crash downie tier.

Calm down cunt

People here get mocked

No need to be triggered

His face is uggo but he's got a great bod

How jelly is he of his brothers god tier face?

HE'S DOING A LAT SPREAD YOU DYEL CUNT

>he wants people to act like fangirls
How about fuck you.

>he's got a great bod but his face is uggo
ftfy

I love his channel, but his face just kinda disturbs me. It seemed to me he might have some disease or something.

you sound ugly as fuck ngl

>The way to being Veeky Forums starts in the womb

Well put user.

Shame there's no lat pulldown for an ugly face. Dude is an absolute butterface

even though he has zero of the symptoms of fetal alchohol syndrome? what bodily crevice are you pulling your facts out of? y'all are just mad cause he's more famous and has abetter body than you ever will. Stay salty

Lol, what a fucking ugly manlet.

I could literally never lift (though I do and like it) and just not be fat, and get more women than him.

It's all about the face and height. No matter how much muscle he adds, he will always be ugly.

>manlet

He's actually tall and has a gf fyi.

Latsbrah, I know you're in this thread right now running damage control. Cool it with the frequency of uploads. I mainly unsubbed because you flooded my sub-box with low effort non-lifting content. I actually share your /pol/itical views to a large extent so that wasn't what put me off. It was that you would go into a video with no script and record yourself rambling for ten minutes, or rather an hour and then cut it down to ten minutes with jump cuts - yet still only bring maybe 2 minutes of actual ideas/arguments with the rest being mind-numbing repetition. Fix your shit and I'll resub any day.

you sound really fucking ugly lad. keep lifting though, that'll fix it (it won't)

Isn't he only 5'11-6'?

how can I 'sound' ugly. bonus wut because shitposting is silent. anyway the jokes on you because I am a solid 8.5/10 I just can't get girls because I have a large cyst on the shaft of my dick making me see no point in trying

I wanna continue that chain with 5'10 for the meme's sake but honestly I remember 6'1 or 6'2.

6'2 is pretty gud desu.

is he from britain?

>I am a solid 8.5/10
>I just can't get girls because I have a large cyst on the shaft of my dick making me see no point in trying

youtube.com/watch?v=P_GwSN_tNN0

If he has FAS then he's a highly functioning one.

Offhand, I think he looks like that because he was breathing through his mouth too much as a child, and nobody corrected him.

He looks a bit like Kevin Bacon.

>tfw you want a kid but don't trust any women to carry your child and act responsibly for 9 months but artificial wombs aren't available yet

Feels bad man

I stopped watching latsbrah when he stopped uploading fitness videos and lets plays and started doing nonstop political videos

I don't mind his politics, I agree with him mostly and I understand that it's easier to make a 5 minute rant to camera than to edit gym footage into a watchable video but I really would've preferred more varied content

Women have been drinking and smoking while pregnant for hundreds of years. If alcohol made 100% retarded babies, then england would have basically destroyed itself during the 1500-1600's where it was safer to drink alcohol, than it was to drink the local water.

His brother got all the good face genes
instagram.com/alexander.f/
He's also very fashy

holy shit, it's true

doesn't matter what kind of body you have with that face lmao. steroids only made it worse i bet

It takes some women 2 months to realize they are pregnant. Chances are they will have been drinking in that timeframe. Stop being an ass

Literally a swole biff

Approx. 0% chance that he is natty there please consult /frauds/

>huge
>fascist
>attractive gf
>concerned with the wellbeing of his nation and people
>DL 6plaet
>fascist

Is it still a cohencidence ?
For how long will STUPID and POOR Veeky Forumsizens fall for the COMMIE MYTH of shared gains ?

>natty gains
does anyone honestly believe this?

This guy is alright but his "political views" has consumed him to the point where everything he says and does is based on MUH MASTERRACE. He even does an episode where he explains how to "weed out" anyone from your group who isnt a facist by doing sports and shooting guns.

Globalism may be the great cancer of our time and there is nothing wrong with being a nationalist, but this guy is a walking /pol/ meme

>SQUATS FOR ODIN THE ALLFATHER
>HOW TO ADOPT THE VIKING MINDSET
>ohgod why cant i become my brother
>GAS THE KIKES

You´d probably learn alot from watching this guy but don't take him too seriously or you will become this guy Who has viking memoria plastered on his walls and blasts sabaton while ranting about immigrants on Veeky Forums when his mom is out finding a new dad for him.

nope, not even the guys writing it.

Nothing. He's handsome as fuark

X2

>mfw i think my mother smoked while pregnant with me, but she will deny it anyway

Reminder right wing politics is linked to high test

Rhianna is black, all black women look like men.

THe term you were thinking of is nationalist.
Fascist is a libtard buzzword, that has never been properly defined.

>implying

>tfw I have uglier face than him, balding, shitty teeth, and will never be as juicy as him

how fucking sick would this dude look if he jumped on gear

latsbrah may actually be natty, but he's brother is clearly roided out

this is kind of a sad situation
>not being firstborn
>brother is way more attractive
>try to be better than him
>join army
>train kickboxing
>start lifting
>build your physique from nothing
>people are miring
>other are hating
>get accoused of roiding
>9000 threads about you every day on Veeky Forums
>your brother starts working out
>takes the "easy way out " aka sterons
>gets godly physique in no time
>everyone is mirin
>bitches on his dick 24/7 (figuratively)
>everything because he has a nice face

picture on the left is from the gay parade, you can see how big is latsbrah and how dyel is alex, middle pic is less than a year after, pic on right is like 13 months after that parade

why you are still natty?

3/10 not subtle enough

when he was younger he looked goofy/ugly.

now he's pretty attractive desu.

just like klokov. klokov used to look like a slightly facially misshapen slavic guy. now he's one of the most attractive guys ever. some guys grow into their looks.

oh look he put himself past the point of steroid denial

good hard work bro

model white man

>if

How did you do that?

I'll give you one thing that's wrong. He has a very narrow palate. Look how narrow his smile is. Now go look at the OP of the "chad" thread and you can see how wide and broad their smiles are.

>roids

If anything thus past year he has gotten slightly smaller (still huge though) as he has switched his priority to training fight systems and made weights his secondary goal, and if you had watched him for a while you'd see the gains he's made over the past few years are in line with what a top level natty can expect. Veeky Forums is just full of jelly DYELs these days.

And I'll agree he's hardly got a model face, but then he's got a qt nationalist gf who lifts more than half of Veeky Forums so evidently anyone complaining that they can't get a gf because of their FACE is proven to be a whiny bitch.

Beta leftist get out

I agree with this though, if you're ITT, go over some scripts beforehand.

Mussolini defined it.

Fascism means corporate syndicalism.

The fasces is the symbol of italy and rome, meaning that many individuals together make a strong collective. (bundled sticks = axe)

Anyone who tries to say nazis were fascists is a retard.

FDR was far more of a Fascist than Hitler was, or any politician has been since.

lel no feminine features my ass.
his face is just not very attractive and he looks like a fucking chipmunk.

The guy learned in the hardest way possible the face is everything.

That's honestly very sad.

his brother looks gay as fuck

He's just ugly. I guess that can partly explain his reasons for lifting.

Latsbrah isn't natty at all. If you're not new, then you can easily tell someone's roiding just by looking - telltale muscle development, VERY low bodyfat, high vascularity and the "shredded" look. Also thinning hair on those susceptible to it.

You're implying Scands look good? Maybe they used to, but now they're filled with super beta nu-males, parasiting shitskins and feminists that rule the damn countries. I remember when a guy that was just a bit out of DYEL was stopped by a policewoman, because the dumb bitch suspected he used steroids. What the fuck? Just how fucking scared of masculinity you have to be?

Whatre you talking about, It matches his ridiculous cartoonish caracature of a body. He's overall ugly

like i said "he MAY be natty", when he still had his profile on bb.com you could see the progress in his photo album and it was the first place when i saw his brother getting freaky out of nowhere

also, pic rel

He is the love child of Arnold Schwarzenegger and David Bowie.

>dyel in first pic

The body dismorphia in this fucking board, I swear to god...

>negative canthal tilt
>upwards pointing nose tip
>low fwhr
>long philtrum
>narrow palate
>invisible zygos

His body fat is often not low at all, he cuts for photo shoots then goes back to sustainable bf% levels year round. He isn't excessively vascular at all in videos, nor does he look "shredded" most of the time.

>Thinning hair

Are we talking about the same person?

>latsbrah fanboys

That looks like a comfy chair desu.

Fucking lat spead idiot look at

whoever keeps that pic on his own fucking pc is a bigger faggot than that "leave britney alone" guy

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>natty gains

it's literally all light and pic editing. I've met him, he doesn't look like this IRL. He even made a video about it

>gay parade
>marc SPIELBERG
the jew

>he looks smaller off cycle than he does on cycle
>he made a video saying he's natty
really revs up your motor

what symbol is this?