Dont have access to a gym till feb. Whats the best routine i can get into at home...

dont have access to a gym till feb. Whats the best routine i can get into at home? Also should i stick to the 500 cal surplus or go all out till i get rid of spooky skele mode

Eat

Eat more and do body weight exercises.

I wish we had a sticky that mentioned something about a place to go for body weight fitness exercises and also had advice for skinny-fat people.

...Wait

There's no body weight routines in the sticky?

Dips pull-ups and chin-ups and planks

Do those. There you go

It appears you have a case of small eating

the cure? EAT BIG. Maybe over 2200cal/day. Just make sure it's balanced. Also just do push ups, crunches, air cycling, and whatever exercises you can do with a 20ib weight

come february you should be in a good enough condition to hit the machines, and stick with them for at least 3 months before moving onto free-weights

here, also make sure to do as well

thanks
i eat a fuckton of shit food and drink alot of soda yet have stayed skinny for past few years from staying active do i need protein?

Bad advice. Go to freeweights right away

I remember when I looked like you. Kek

How much do you weigh OP?

Calisthenics/bodyweight eating more calories and moving less.

>Eat big,
>2200 cal

Tfw maintenance is 4,500 cal

65kg
im 6'1 :(

>sprain and strain your muscles right away because you never learned proper form

nigga pls

you probably even need to become a powderfag desu

is it possible to still drink soda and eat pretty shitty if i get protein powder?

Dude. no. Buy ingredients to make your own food with. Get into cooking. You can prepare your favourite meal for yourself every night if you want to, just make it your own god damned self.

>stick to the 500 cal surplus
>500 cal surplus
>500
dude, forget about caloric intake, just fucking eat everything! (really)
you can browse youtube for bw exercises (crunches, push ups, pull ups, etc.) and variations of such, but you are right, the sticky could use a bw only list.
then start adding some minor weight once you got enough mobility/strength (some water jugs or something) and then buy some barbels or join a gym (you can also go right now i that matters).
keep eating big meals, keep doing exercise, catch some sun and fresh air, and dont give up.
gl
>signed former hungry skeleton

And DON'T drink the carbonated kike. Drink water, drink tea, drink coffee, drink protein shakes, drink milk. You have so many options, don't settle for garbage bubblewater.

I'm down to start cooking but is eating everything ok when im not gyming yet?
is lipton ice tea acceptable ? :(

Abs start in the kitchen, skelanon

>I'm down to start cooking but is eating everything ok when im not gyming yet?
dont starting eating just cake and soda
like the others said, and i should have clarified (since you dont cook) make bigger meals than usual, decent homecooked meals (it doesnt even need to be that Veeky Forums+Veeky Forums stuff) (eg: if you are gonna make some pot roast make more than usual, eat at 5 big meals, instead of 3, and eat more on each meal). nothing fancy needed at all
if you cant seem to be able to ingest much more food at one time, go for a 10minute jog, prior to eating, near a park or forest, it will help to get your hungry
gl

ty anons i will update in a few months time - skelanon

Why do the bodies of hungry skellies turn me on so much?

I know FOR A FACT I'm no-homo as fug. I have a oneitis and everything. This literally shouldn't be happening. Hungry, skinny-fat skeletons just have smooth, supple skin with that nice layer of subcutaneous fat underneath them that makes them look soft and grippable. And that pronounced hip with the curving, sucked-in belly reminds me of the highschool girls who'd always play in the community pool during summers and spring break.

You need to stop posting pics, user. I KNOW I'm not gay.

Seriously just make your favourite dishes from scratch, ditch microwaveable anything (except oatmeal), and if you NEED to break down and eat bad food, get hooked on 70% or darker chocolate. cocoa is great for the body.