Tfw it finally happened

>tfw it finally happened.

After years of cutting, feels threads, sad nights and failed attempts, your boy finally did it. I finally fucked my oneitis. We're all gonna make it lads.

good going bro. your next challenge, if you choose to accept it, is to not spend the rest of your life crying about it if and when she stops returning your texts

how did you do it?

how was it?

How was it?
Was it as good as you were hoping for/fantasizing about?

Awesome man! Quick question, what is the name of your blog?

You left that information out in your post XD

I fucked her, i didn't bag her. This is a bigger accomplishment for me personally since i knew the only reason I'd never had a shot was because i was a fat piece of shit.

Now i just have to become too good for her

Hope he had a great time XD

Did he like it, OP?

>Now i just have to become too good for her

It was better than i even expected. Cardio has paid off plus i wasn't even nervous, fucking all those fat bitches really set me on a roll.

How it happened, nothing amazing, we went to a party, it was shit, bailed to my house, i kissed her, a few no's here and there, then i just went for it and got the green light.

so what's it like having raped your friend, user?

Pretty damn good, mate.

Happy for you OP thanks for sharing maybe there is hope for me too

>he doesn't realise how often sex is preceded by 'we shouldn't...'s
Girls feel like they have to say no a few times to prove theyre not a slut. If it surprises you how retarded that is then you need to familiarise yourself with female psychology

Started at 130kg at 5'9 two years ago, still not even close to my goal body but the fact that we're trying means we are giving ourselves every chance of making it. You got this senpai.

you are literally raping me through the internet right now, stop

How's feminism treating you?

purely by the fact you set that as the criteria for making it proves you haven't made it

you're probably on the right track, keep going

>he doesn't realise that biological and evolutionary psychological facts mean nothing to the modern woman

shhh just accept it. It will all be over soon.

You are going to have a bad time when you guys break up in the future

>Now i just have to become too good for her
Zyzz force is strong with this one.
take notes, faggots

someday you're going to die, and then you'll never see, hear, taste or feel anything ever again and ALL of your memories will be gone as if you'd never even been here for one second. Imagine how terrifying your last few breaths will be, knowing this

How do you know that brah? have you been dead?

>as if you'd never even been here for one second
That literally happens every night when you go to sleep, are you pissing yourself terrified before going to bed? Death is just a longer form of sleep from which you never wake up.

Yeah that sounds like a rape situation

Did you cum inside vajay-jay?

Girls aren't gonna "say no a few times" if they're actually into you you fucking mong

Its not rape if she likes it mate.

Read the thread, we aren't together. Even if we do get together then break up, i have nobig qualms with it. She was just the most attractive girl i knew who tolerated my presence, she isn't special. Great girl no doubt, but not worth being miserable. I had a target i'm sure many other guys here have even if >liftin for grills is memed. Worked for this goal, now we go the dad mire.
The risk is not worth the reward

you have no idea the mental gymnastics girls feel they have to perform to feel they wont be labelled a slut you ignorant incel. gbt reddit with your whiteknight nu male faggotry

Yes they will. If you were never in that situation it simply means you fuck easy skanks.

As long as the girl is not trying to push you away / flee she's into it.

If you make out with a girl and she whispers to you : " No, we shouldn't ... " do you simply get up and leave ? No, you keep going, because it's code for " Hey, I really wanna bang but I'm no slut, ok ? "

I guarantee you that if you make a move on a girl and she doesn't want you she'll make it very clear, and it wont be by moaning in your ears to stop.

How tight was he?

8/10 tightness, even after a tonne of foreplay and her being clearly wet and relaxed, i had a hard time going in for a bit but a while in i was being fairly brutal and she was taking it fine.

>fucked
>oneitis
i dont think u know what one of these means at least

Wow this thread is gay

The one time i thought this was true I missed out on fucking the girl of my dreams because she said "oh we shouldn't" and so i stopped to make sure she was ok etc and "oh we don't have too.".... later that day she messaged me "oh im wishing we did what we wanted" she decided we should stop talking the following day as she was getting back with her ex -_-

tldr; you're wrong.

gotta love a tight asshole

actually, this mong is right, just not in the way that he thinks

it means that girl is immature and doesnt wanna take responsibilty for her desicions. if its just for fuck, sure go for it. but deffinetly not gf material. and im sure "he raped me" girls are the these ones.

you dodged a bull tobh. she went with the dude that takes responsibility for sex. next thing you know shes cheatin on him because it wasnt her

Proof that rape culture is real.

go tell reddit tho nobody cares

Underrated blog comment

Proof education and media in White nations have gone to complete shit.

Rape culture = sexually fucked up women with rape fantasies who aren't able to or have the spine to admit they want it rough and to be taken and used completely by the most virile attractive guy possible with no strings. And more then likely get preggers.

being a fucking white knight cuck won't get you laid. women want to be seduced and dominated.

It's the reason why you won't pass on genes while other men will, you are self-conscious about your ability to please your woman (sexually, financially, socially, etc.)

I'm not saying you should just rape girls, becuase obviously that's fucking wrong and disgusting, but women want to be coaxed and seduced. You don't just ask her 'can I sex pls' and she'll just open her legs for you. Kiss her neck, give her a massage, and next thing you know you're fucking.

That's not "rape culture", that's fucking nature.

>a few no's here and there

Couldn't make it up

OP has softly trolled us all

Who's this foxy lady

Grill here. Can confirm. Theres also the rising type of girl that is akin to the free love hippy type of the 80s. They usually say things like "i just like to make people feel good" or "having casual sex means nothing i mean its (current year) so i shouldnt be slut shamed". So theres multiple ways girls go about being whores but still trying to claim superior non slut status but it leads to the same thing. Girl consents to sex. Guy fucks girl and they both go on about their business. Only difference is the girl is delusional to her whore status and lives a lie and the dude who banged the girl just tells his friends how they hooked up and how easy it was.

>Grill here

>le ur gonna have a bad time meme
frick off undertale nerd

Don't know if troll...

(You)

>the dude who banged the girl just tells his friends how they hooked up and how easy it was.

Is this an American thing?

I have several friends who fuck alot, and at no point has any of them ever mentioned that it's anything special that a girl lets you fuck fast. Only answer in that regard always was "Girls like to fuck too" Around here it's more seen as the girls being especially horny /into you than as her being a whore.

>having a oneitis

You're setting yourself up for failure there bud

What color was her hair OP? What country are you in?

It's literally only a thing with teenage boys who're trying to hook each other up and women who're trying to up sell themselves and thier own sex.

But if their all HOLY SHIT SHELL FUCK ANYTHING basically everyone looks down on her and him.

>a few no's here and there
honk honk