How do you guys deal with all the beautiful women at the gym...

How do you guys deal with all the beautiful women at the gym? I go to a uni gym so it's even worse and I always find myself staring

Other urls found in this thread:

surgery-plastic.com/Before-After-Photos/Breast/XL-Breast-Augmentation/Newport-Beach-CA/10912
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I sometimes talk to them.

What do you mean by "deal"? Are they somehow obstructing your workout? Just ask to work in with them if they're taking too long.

I don't want to be a creep by staring but I can't help it

Focus on your phone and weights, assume preacher/prayer stance, sneak in occasional cheeky glances via 5 mirrors

>2016
>Not being completely desensitized to women
Are you a paleobater or nofapper or something?

It's okay to admire a nice body as long as you're not literally sitting staring with your eyelids open to their maximum capabilities.

But it'd probably be better to talk to a cute girl if you like her

her tits look cartoonish

POST MORE

This. Just don't be obnoxious or creepy and it'll be okay (whether or not she is dtf). Provided you aren't entirely autistic it could be a very positive experience.

Try to think of something to talk about before you approach her though, unless you got mad game starting with "Hey I've been staring at the booty for a few weeks and figured I should talk to you" is probably not gonna work out well

This is the way I always act in the gym. It's good to hear I'm not alone.

>deal

You just don't. Mind your own business.

Still a toss up between titty milf and Rom Brady for Foxboroughs most bangable.

Why?

I openly stare, why do I care if they see me? What are they going to do? Report me to stare rape police, say I stare assulated them without consent?

Much nicer view than through 5 mirrors

be gay

I'm a Creep
I'm a weirdo

Truly I am.

>stare at their asses as they walk by
>spend more time than necessary behind the stair stepping machines
>imagine taking them on a one-way trip to poundtown in between sets

not hard desu

who is this semen demon

Nancy Quill

surgery-plastic.com/Before-After-Photos/Breast/XL-Breast-Augmentation/Newport-Beach-CA/10912

>How do you guys deal with all the beautiful women at the gym?
It makes me fucking depressed. I wish they didn't dress like literal fucking prostitutes. I grope them every time I get the chance.

ignore them totally and keep my distance

any more pics of her?

I like staring at people

If girls catch you staring then they put you into the "beta" category.

I always loved the idea of a jacked autist triangulating the location of a piece of ass through five reflections

I ignore them because I know no woman wants me.

Oh no oh no some girl will think I'm a 'beta'

My fucking life is ruined man

I want to stare----> I stare.

You don't do shit you want to do because you're worried what random bitches think of you

WHOS THE REAL BETA???

this

i dont give a fuck

Jesus, that guy's work is terrible.

>Doc, I want to overfill my implants
>You do understand that genetics/body composition will affect the orientation of your nippl-
>JUST DO IT DOC!

Sad tits man.

There aren't any.

>work out at a free strength cellar with veteran benchers, alcoholics and village idiots