>5'11
>170lbs
>step above ottermode
>2yrs seriously lifting
>be dating this gorgeous woman
>we match in every way, tells me I'm the best she's had for multiple things
>never fight, don't argue, always happy
>she gets drunk and sleeps with one of my old high school buddies anyway
Long story short, my ability to deal with loss is weak as fuck, I usually revert back to my depression days in these situations, anybody have any tips or tricks?

Also mental health &I feels thread

Don't be the idiot whose life completely plummets down into failure because of a single negative experience.

Use your grief to become an even better person instead.

>never fight, don't argue, always happy

Got bad news for you senpai

Just give it up with women, they are all worthless whores.

Post the lat long to her body pussy

>5'11"
found your issue m8

this

ive been scared and use that everyday to be better

the pain slowly fades (still at large) but is definitely not as bad as it was

bring your real bros close, I mean the guys you can really count on. Go out and do things like lift, club and party. Don't spend too much time by yourself. Remember its not your fault she made immoral decisions

don't be a faggot and get depressed. Use that sadness as motivation. be the better person. and in a year or two you'll be out of her league and she'll be just another meaningless person from your past.

same thing happened to me my man. Honestly fuck those dudes my guy. Do like one user said and bring your boys closer, and go out and bang a bunch of bitches. You're gunna make it OP

>fight the urge not to look at her twitter/fb
>do it anyways
im hopeless

>be me
>read OP's post
>i have schizophrenia

when did i type that shit up

It hurts but
This. Eventually it fades and you have a gf a step up. A mutual friend between my ex and I commented that my ex now looks at all my pics with my new gf doing stuff my ex would never do like skydiving. Feels good mane

>be me
>read a comment
>I acquire autism

Found a really beautiful girl who was fun to talk to and messed things up having sex early. I was super nervous as it was my first time and came super fast. She seemed really awkward afterwards. I didn't mention my lack of experience and I'm wondering if I can salvage this. What should I text her? I'd like to see her at least once more

>Stories that never happened
>"FeeIs" garbage posting
>Non fitness thread

Saged, repoted :)

I work in a theatre and we finally opened our Christmas show today. The show went off with very minor issues, but I just felt like shit during it. Couldn't even be fucked to go to the celebration "gala" that took place after the show.

I need to buckle in though because this job won't be done for 3 and a half weeks or so. Here's hoping my gym session tomorrow will help me get by

Moved to another state for work
Come home for thanksgiving, feels like i could have just stayed home and be myself rather than stay here for a couple of days.
None of them really care about me, and I have distanced myself from my family for some time now, feels weird being around them, and my younger brother acts weird when i am talking to my other brother, like i have been away for so long, to them it doesn't matter if i am back for a few days

i dont really matter anymore anyway, they only see me 2-3 times a year, its almost as if i am loosing my family, but i had no choice, i had to leave. To make matters worse, my niece pretty much has no idea who i am now, she saw me before, but i dont come around often ,during this holiday season she pretty much looks at me and cries because she has no idea who the fuck i am, but she looks at my brothers and smiles and likes to be around family, but i will go on with life in another state, successful as fuck but not around my family, the people who i have grown up by and even my cousins kids have no fucking clue who i am.. fuck my life, i dont know how to feel about this

top notch posting friend

>read this post
>call my Dr.
>before I can say anything he says "You have GAIDS"

And this is why white families are inferior.

>I didn't mention my lack of experience
Why? You had two ways to portray yourself: The guy who will take some time to get good or the guy who is complete rubbish. Tell her it was your first time and you were too embarrassed to say it upfront. The honesty will make you look good and it lets her know you'll improve.

Alright it's been a few days, I hope it's not too late. I just wanted to wait till after Thanksgiving.

>>>Veeky Forumsrules/2

Relationship, dating advice, and "mental health" threads belong on /adv/.

I miss her so much while she's probably living the most out of her life.
I only want to better myself for her to notice me.
Howlong before I stop thinking about her ever 10 minutes? It'salready been 5 months.