How does Veeky Forums eat their eggs?

How does Veeky Forums eat their eggs?
Hard boiled master race here, it's the easiest, cleanest way to cook mass amounts of bird fetuses.

in b4 raw edgelords, the protein in egg is almost twice as bioavailable when heated.

scrambled with salsa
or sunny side up with fried vegetables and ham or bacon

>cleanest
Not after all that peeling though

PoacheƩ masterrace

Scrambled with jalapenos and hash browns.

dry, tastes shit, destroys some protein and takes too long, is a nightmare to get the shell off. 0/10, disregarded.

poached

Also sunny side up for sure. I love the egg yolk. Sometimes I also soak egg in toast and fry it up, for cravings of fried things mostly.

Over medium, usually after frying some sausage/bacon/ham to get a little fat on the eggs. Firm white, runny yolk. Shake some of this on it. That shit's great.

Also big fan of hard boiled for convenience or scrambled for omelettes.

who's the old man on the tub

I can make quite the disgusting looking omelette.

This is what I have for lunch most days.. cucumber, tomato, Heinz sauce, avocado, 4 fried eggs on wheatmeal bread

>tfw my cholesterol is 268 and I have to stop eating 6 eggs a day
HDL was 73 tho but gonna miss those easy gains.

U have kids or something?

>hard

Fuck you it's overcooked. Scrambled or fried over-medium. Even when boiling, I go medium, not hard.

So make it 6 eggs every other day. Then your cholesterol will be 134.

No, why? I do compulsively scribble on my desk tho if that's what you're referring to
>tfw i am the kids

>eating white bread
literally why the fuck would you stuff that shit in you voluntarily

>Wheat meal
>White bread
;^)

fuck you fucking faggot FUCK YOU

Is it healthy to eat the yolk tho?

>bird fetuses

Actually the eggs you get in a supermarket aren't fertilized so really you're eating bird periods

who cares dude, I'd chug bottled semen if it were available, cheap and nutritious

i do

boiled
scrambled
fried over easy
omelettes

I fucking love eggs (scrambled in microwave usually, but it can be a pain to clean the jug afterwards) but I don't eat them much because my dad always told me they make you constipated. That true Veeky Forums ?

after more than a decade of Veeky Forums eating my omelette game is masterful. usually with some cheese, diced up meat, green onions or jalapenos, etc

hard boiled eggs with hot sauce

Unfortunately I can't eat whole eggs anymore as I apparently have dyslipidemia (fucking blows man, I'm 31 and on statins, an old man med) so I eat egg whites, poached using a silicone egg poacher. Cleanest (no oil or messy pan clean up) and low maintenance as overcooking them is virtually impossible when poaching. I'll add ground pepper, siracha, oregano, garlic and onion powder and then mix them in with a shit load of frozen mixed veggies. Not very exciting but it gets the job done.

Twice as bioavailable when heated? Then I'll just drink twice as many.

Where is your chicken legged God now?

If I drink egg white protein shakes, I'd the protein accessible or is it a waste?

The egg whites are pasteurized after all

> retards not knowing more heat and a few more minutes will make the shell easy to peel

scramble them gordon ramsay style. can't enjoy boiled egg white for some reason, it has a horrible texture and smell

I crack four into a glass and drink them. Yes you lose some protein and yes you risk salmonella but I've been doing it for around three years and I don't care if I live or die

>Wash pan
>grab bowl and fork
>put in eggs and half milk in bowl, wisk
>some butter on pan, heat
>pour in egg milk mix
>few minutes and scramble
>add pepper

Hell, i'd eat that

buy eggs about 6 days before you hardboil and the shell comes right off.

fried in butter with sausage and shrooms

Scrambled with avocado on it.

I don't get how peeling is is even considered a problem for anyone.

It literally takes 3-4 seconds - you smash the egg all around, then dig a hole into the shell at one point and then simply drag the rest off.

The only problem is if you overcook them for ages, then the shell sticks way too much.
But you would have to be a retard to do that.

Soak the eggs in cold water after boiling and the shells literally fall off

If you prefer 9 over 8 you need ot kill yourslef.

>tfw that half-runny egg yolk settles on your tingue

aaah

>fried in butter
>both sides until yolk is hard and whites have dark crispy bits

i stoped eating bread i eat oats instead

tomato cucumber...that must taste like shit

Soft boiled or over easy with hashed potatoes.

in the morning I make about 3-4 muffins with spam/egg/cheese/ham.

4 eggs, teaspoon of mayonnaise, curry powder. Mash up and put in bread.

Hard boiled obviously